Notices
Other ARCHIVE Previous forum, cannot make any new posts.

bodyboards

Old 06-19-2008, 09:23 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
soloboy is an unknown quantity at this point
Default bodyboards

Im looking for a new bodyboard.. let me know what yall have...
Old 06-20-2008, 05:37 AM
MARK IT ZERO

ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout
Default Re: bodyboards

Sorry man, don't have a board to offer you, but I've been bodyboarding since I've moved here last year, and I've yet to find the perfect spot. Any suggestions? I usually go to the Oceanfront but the high number streets to avoid all the tourists.
Old 06-20-2008, 08:53 AM
typesb4thinking

nosediv3 nosediv3 nosediv3 nosediv3 nosediv3 nosediv3 nosediv3 nosediv3 nosediv3 nosediv3 nosediv3

Originally Posted by soloboy
Im looking for a new bodyboard.. let me know what yall have...
they arent that expensive new, go to 17th street at the ocean front they have a ton. i got a nice bz around $110 +/- and its lasted two years and a couple of big storms. the one before this was a waverider....and it handled itself REALLY well for a summer but then it got too hot and the shell peeled off during a dropin

edit-i ride leashless though....so my board was leashless.

Originally Posted by ufctapout
Sorry man, don't have a board to offer you, but I've been bodyboarding since I've moved here last year, and I've yet to find the perfect spot. Any suggestions? I usually go to the Oceanfront but the high number streets to avoid all the tourists.
theres always nc...but i dont like to drive far, so i go to croatan. dont worry about the tourists, just hit them. no cuts or bruises and they wont get in your way again. at croatan you can use the surf beach or the swim beach too. pretty badass.
Old 06-20-2008, 09:27 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by nosediv3
they arent that expensive new, go to 17th street at the ocean front they have a ton. i got a nice bz around $110 +/- and its lasted two years and a couple of big storms. the one before this was a waverider....and it handled itself REALLY well for a summer but then it got too hot and the shell peeled off during a dropin

edit-i ride leashless though....so my board was leashless.

theres always nc...but i dont like to drive far, so i go to croatan. dont worry about the tourists, just hit them. no cuts or bruises and they wont get in your way again. at croatan you can use the surf beach or the swim beach too. pretty badass.

I was looking for a used toobs or custom x, I have been riding only bz but want to try out a few new styles of boards but didnt feel like buyin one new and not liking the way it rides, I got a buddy going to let me used his custum x and toobs a few waves next time we get something worth going out for.. I think we are going out tomm just to mess around and do a few run ins.. And as far as spots , its summer time so not shit around . You have to wait til oct- jan to get some nice size build up and North east swells to come threw.. I travel from Sc to NY when the size is right.. But yeah if tourist get in your way, ask them to MOVE THE FUCK OUT THE WAY.. IF it dont help or they get a attitude catch another one and hit them , trust me they wont do anything
Old 06-20-2008, 09:34 AM
DANGEROUS

REKER REKER REKER REKER REKER REKER REKER REKER REKER REKER REKER

I have a Toobs Short Cut.
Old 06-20-2008, 09:36 AM
smuggling grapes

Speed-O Speed-O Speed-O Speed-O Speed-O Speed-O Speed-O Speed-O Speed-O Speed-O Speed-O

I have a toobs spec. it's got a bubble though.

also have some tech2s I'm willing to sell.
Old 06-20-2008, 09:38 AM
Banned

what size are the tech2's?? I need a new pair I streched mine out over the winter wearing booties and now mine are super loose
Old 06-20-2008, 09:40 AM
smuggling grapes

Speed-O Speed-O Speed-O Speed-O Speed-O Speed-O Speed-O Speed-O Speed-O Speed-O Speed-O

I think they're a large. can't remember. I wear a size 10 shoe and need to wear fin sox or I'll get fin ulcers in 10min.

they've only been used 2x and have been well rinsed both times.

Last edited by Speed-O; 06-20-2008 at 09:57 AM.
Old 06-20-2008, 09:59 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by naMfOrelliK
I think they're a large. can't remember. I wear a size 10 shoe and need to wear fin sox or I'll get fin ulcers in 10min.

they've only been used 2x and have been well rinsed both times.
Damn I need xl I wear size 11 1/2 and I always wear fin socks bc if not the back of the fin cuts into my ankle and the top rubs the hell out my foot
Old 06-20-2008, 10:05 AM
smuggling grapes

Originally Posted by soloboy
Damn I need xl I wear size 11 1/2 and I always wear fin socks bc if not the back of the fin cuts into my ankle and the top rubs the hell out my foot
they might actually fit you. I didn't get the heel savers for these cause I had the fin socks. Usually I get the heel savers. It's worth the $14 to not HAVE to wear fin socks. lol