Notices
Other ARCHIVE Previous forum, cannot make any new posts.

desert eagle and kimber custom for sale

Old 06-11-2008, 01:30 PM
Got Ink?

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
SlowKOUKI has a reputation beyond reputeSlowKOUKI has a reputation beyond reputeSlowKOUKI has a reputation beyond reputeSlowKOUKI has a reputation beyond reputeSlowKOUKI has a reputation beyond reputeSlowKOUKI has a reputation beyond reputeSlowKOUKI has a reputation beyond reputeSlowKOUKI has a reputation beyond reputeSlowKOUKI has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: desert eagle and kimber custom for sale

Open to trades + cash on the 1911?
Old 06-13-2008, 07:26 PM
Stick It & Kick It

LightningStruck is an unknown quantity at this point

Not sure how youre going to have a NICS check run on a potential purchaser, but if youre that freaked/wierded/tin foiled out pawn the fucking the gun and be done with it.

NICS checks can only be run by FFLs, if you have a FFL in your backpocket, consign it to them (where they log in in their bind book) and wait for the cash. Otherwise, sell it to the next person that shows up.
Old 06-14-2008, 06:57 AM
teamULTRASPEED

C45P312 C45P312 C45P312 C45P312 C45P312 C45P312 C45P312 C45P312 C45P312 C45P312 C45P312

Originally Posted by LightningStruck
Not sure how youre going to have a NICS check run on a potential purchaser, but if youre that freaked/wierded/tin foiled out pawn the fucking the gun and be done with it.

NICS checks can only be run by FFLs, if you have a FFL in your backpocket, consign it to them (where they log in in their bind book) and wait for the cash. Otherwise, sell it to the next person that shows up.
Or he could do the transaction @ the FFL's and pay the $2 for the FFL to run the background check on said purchaser.
Old 06-14-2008, 07:00 AM
#XV

El Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to behold

I'm still loling at the Kimber .45mm.
Old 06-14-2008, 07:02 AM
Registered Member

SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie

Originally Posted by C45P312
Or he could do the transaction @ the FFL's and pay the $2 for the FFL to run the background check on said purchaser.
That is what I was gonna say... Most FFL will do transfers which is the safest way possible.
Old 06-14-2008, 11:36 AM
Registered Member

ron2k1 has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by SpeedJunkie
That is what I was gonna say... Most FFL will do transfers which is the safest way possible.
I have a FFL at my shop and you can only do transfers from dealer to dealer ... no private party transfers....for a private seller all they have to do is write a bill of sale and both sign....and for the $2 background check you have to be purchasing a gun from the FFL dealer to be able to have a check ran on you or you can goto State police headquarters and have one ran. FYI
Old 06-14-2008, 12:01 PM
Registered Member

SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie

Originally Posted by ron2k1
I have a FFL at my shop and you can only do transfers from dealer to dealer ... no private party transfers....for a private seller all they have to do is write a bill of sale and both sign....and for the $2 background check you have to be purchasing a gun from the FFL dealer to be able to have a check ran on you or you can goto State police headquarters and have one ran. FYI
Bob's Gun Shop does transfers for person to person through the mail... I don't know that they do it in the store because I have never asked nor had a need.

That is according to their website anyways.
Old 06-15-2008, 07:45 PM
Stick It & Kick It

LightningStruck is an unknown quantity at this point

He would be doing the same thing I said, except you make it seem easier than it is. The FFL is going to charge a transfer fee of 20-45 bucks depending on who it is + NICS check fee. This includes them logging the firearms info into their bound book and taking pocession, even if only to hand it to somebody else.

Much easier to pawn the gun, or consign it at a gun store and wait for the call that it sold.
Old 06-16-2008, 06:51 AM
teamULTRASPEED

C45P312 C45P312 C45P312 C45P312 C45P312 C45P312 C45P312 C45P312 C45P312 C45P312 C45P312

Originally Posted by LightningStruck
He would be doing the same thing I said, except you make it seem easier than it is. The FFL is going to charge a transfer fee of 20-45 bucks depending on who it is + NICS check fee. This includes them logging the firearms info into their bound book and taking pocession, even if only to hand it to somebody else.

Much easier to pawn the gun, or consign it at a gun store and wait for the call that it sold.
No, if he is to do a face to face transaction.

1) Go to FFL
2) "Sir, can you please run a background check on said person, here's the $2"
3) FFL runs check
4) Do as you please pending background
5) Rinse and reuse
Old 06-16-2008, 07:00 AM
sooo suppressed

steezo757 has disabled reputation

No, if he is to do a face to face transaction.

1) Go to FFL
2) "Sir, can you please run a background check on said person, here's the $2"
3) FFL runs check
4) Do as you please pending background
5) Rinse and reuse
That's a big negative on that one Carlo. I talked to AirSoft Bob at The Armory and they simply do not do the state background check for $2. As said before, they will need to transfer the firearm(s) like a typical FFL transfer for a fee.

Quick Reply: desert eagle and kimber custom for sale