Notices
Other ARCHIVE Previous forum, cannot make any new posts.

FREE PUPPY!!!!!!

Old 10-13-2008, 04:17 AM
OV-104

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Atlantis Atlantis Atlantis Atlantis Atlantis Atlantis Atlantis Atlantis Atlantis Atlantis Atlantis
Default Re: FREE PUPPY!!!!!!

Originally Posted by hoopt1967
heres an idea take your worthless ass comments, stick them in a condom and shove them up your ass! it was my gf idea and her mom said a small one. my gf happened to get a big one. so that being said if you read the post, understood the story, and actually had something mildly smart to say then i wouldn't be a dick right now.

----thanks! the"fucking retard"

As for everyone else that was interested send me a number and ill said pics
so your gf is the idiot there? why would she get a big one when her mom said a small one
Old 10-13-2008, 04:18 AM
yaaat.

ryanherington ryanherington ryanherington ryanherington ryanherington ryanherington ryanherington ryanherington ryanherington ryanherington ryanherington

So basically it's two retards dating, I guess?
Old 10-13-2008, 04:22 AM
Its Lightish Red

JStab JStab JStab JStab JStab JStab JStab JStab JStab JStab JStab

Originally Posted by ryanherington
You end up with a big dog you cant even give away. The economy sucks right now, people want smaller, more economical dogs.
Old 10-13-2008, 05:33 AM

hoopt1967 has disabled reputation

jesus christ if somebody wants the dog, then post about it if your gonna be an asshole and complain about someone trying to find a nice home for a dog because the original plan got fucked up you know there is such a thing as suicide right? it makes the world a better place when we dont have to listen to you!!!!
Old 10-13-2008, 05:34 AM
Gaming Extraordinair

Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk

pics bro pics

www.tinypic.com
Old 10-13-2008, 05:35 AM
Fuck Bitches, Get $$

rydnlow1120 has much to be proud ofrydnlow1120 has much to be proud ofrydnlow1120 has much to be proud ofrydnlow1120 has much to be proud ofrydnlow1120 has much to be proud ofrydnlow1120 has much to be proud ofrydnlow1120 has much to be proud ofrydnlow1120 has much to be proud ofrydnlow1120 has much to be proud ofrydnlow1120 has much to be proud ofrydnlow1120 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by ryanherington
I feel like I'm watching "The Other Sister."
Old 10-13-2008, 05:35 AM
yaaat.

ryanherington ryanherington ryanherington ryanherington ryanherington ryanherington ryanherington ryanherington ryanherington ryanherington ryanherington

Originally Posted by TurboEH2
You end up with a big dog you cant even give away. The economy sucks right now, people want smaller, more economical dogs.
That's fine. When Mom says small dog, and you bring home a big dog that's not the economy's fault.

jesus christ if somebody wants the dog, then post about it if your gonna be an asshole and complain about someone trying to find a nice home for a dog because the original plan got fucked up you know there is such a thing as suicide right? it makes the world a better place when we dont have to listen to you!!!!
Go for it bro. I'm sure you can google some different methods.
Old 10-13-2008, 05:36 AM

i dont have any pic of the dog on my computer therefore i cannot use tinypic i dont have any on my cell either just my gfs
Old 10-13-2008, 05:58 AM
Gaming Extraordinair

Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk

i dont have any pic of the dog on my computer therefore i cannot use tinypic i dont have any on my cell either just my gfs
well this FS ad wont help you get rid of the pup any faster without pics. Get some up tonight. So as the dog can go to a better home.
Old 10-13-2008, 05:59 AM

ryanherington
yaaat. Join Date: Dec 2005
Trade Rating: (3)

Re: FREE PUPPY!!!!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

your a fucking dick. i can not help it my mom is a fucking psycho alcoholic and changes her mind. you have some nerve writing shit on drag. come on now. get a life. all i was trying to do is get a dog for and my boyfriend but it didnt work. and i wanted to give him to someone who has a great home. if you had a fucking life you wouldnt be on here trying to start shit or be a fucking dick. now i would suggest you keep your fucking comments to your self. thanks