Notices
Other ARCHIVE Previous forum, cannot make any new posts.

FS: 10" Alpine Type R sub + alpine box, 2 amps, 7 string guitar, 5 string bass, more

Old 03-19-2008, 06:33 AM
wha?

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
HaPpYfAcE is an unknown quantity at this point
Default FS: 10" Alpine Type R sub + alpine box, 2 amps, 7 string guitar, 5 string bass, more

Name: Jesse
Means of Contact: post, p.m., aim
Description:

Ok, i have several items here that i just need to get rid of. Make reasonable offers and i might just take em. I'm open to selling multiple items at a package price, as well. All prices are picked up...If you want a shipping quote or meet up somewhere halfway, I can do that.

10" Alpine type R subwoofer in Alpine box (came like that). The sub is in great shape and the carpet has a little bit missing on one corner, but otherwise, ok. Sounded great in my prelude, but now it's just sitting in storage.
Price: $200 OBO

*SOLD*Rockford Fosgate punch p3001 amp. This thing may only put out 300w rms, but it peaks really high.. ~700w according to the spec sheet that came with it. It's got both covers and i used it with the alpine speaker listed above with no problems. Like the alpine box, it's been just sitting in storage.
Price: $100

Alpine mrp-m350 that i used for a little while with a JL Audio sub. Worked well enough, but haven't used it for a long time. Got this from Best Buy back in the day for about $250.
Price: $90

Cort Curbow 5 string bass guitar in Lake Placid blue finish. This bass plays alright, though i haven't really messed with it much to dial in a good feel. I played it maybe 5 times after buying it back in December and otherwise it's been just sitting like the rest of this stuff. It will come with a fitted hard case. Like new condition.
Price: $350 OBO
http://i243.photobucket.com/albums/f...urbow-case.jpg
http://i243.photobucket.com/albums/f...urbow-body.jpg
http://i243.photobucket.com/albums/f...urbow-head.jpg
http://i243.photobucket.com/albums/f...le/storage.jpg

Schecter 007 elite 7 string guitar in good condition. It has the dark cherry finish. This guitar plays and sounds great. I haven't picked it up in several months and it's been just hanging out in my room. It will come with a thin Ibanez gig bag. EDIT: i also may have an extra set of strings for it, too.
Price: $300 OBO (includes Crate practice amp, if you desire)
http://i243.photobucket.com/albums/f...er_and_amp.jpg

Crate practice amp for electric guitar. This one is also a low watt amp good for keeping the sound down and extremely portable. It has a few effects built-in instead of just distortion like the other.
Price: $25 or free with guitar purchase

Weight set w/bench this is a complete weight set with adjustable bench. It comes with bar, 45lb, 35lb, 25lb, 10lb, 5lb weights, maybe more. I don't remember the exact price paid for it, but everything is in good shape and just sitting in storage.
Price: $300

will add more as i think of it...will also be taking pics and posting links for those in the next couple days.

Last edited by HaPpYfAcE; 03-28-2008 at 07:04 PM.
Old 03-20-2008, 07:30 PM
wha?

Default Re: FS: 10" Alpine Type R sub + alpine box, 2 amps, 7 string guitar, 5 string bass, m

bump...make offers!

if anyone is interested in any of the items, i'll take pics then.
Old 03-26-2008, 05:30 AM
Registered Member

02civicrider has disabled reputation
Default Re: FS: 10" Alpine Type R sub + alpine box, 2 amps, 7 string guitar, 5 string bass, m

$70 for the Rockford Fosgate Amp? PM me.
Old 03-26-2008, 05:33 AM
wha?

pm sent.
Old 03-28-2008, 07:53 AM
wha?

bump...RF amp sold.
Old 03-28-2008, 07:00 PM
wha?

added pics of bass, guitar, and practice amp.