Notices
Other ARCHIVE Previous forum, cannot make any new posts.

FS: Motorola v9m Razor- SPRINT

Old 04-26-2008, 10:13 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
240sxdominos has a reputation beyond repute240sxdominos has a reputation beyond repute240sxdominos has a reputation beyond repute240sxdominos has a reputation beyond repute240sxdominos has a reputation beyond repute240sxdominos has a reputation beyond repute240sxdominos has a reputation beyond repute240sxdominos has a reputation beyond repute240sxdominos has a reputation beyond repute240sxdominos has a reputation beyond repute240sxdominos has a reputation beyond repute
Default FS: Motorola v9m Razor- SPRINT

I am trying to sell my SPRINT v9m Razor. This is a great phone with tons of features Here are a list of its option:

Sprint Music,Sprint TV enabled,Speakerphone,Built-in 2MP camera Web, email capable, Bluetooth, External display, GPS enabled, Memory card slot, Voice dialing, Broadband speeds where available

This phone has been awesome for me but I really dont need it. I really dont use any of the features and am looking to get a phone good for texting. The phone is used and has the usual little scratches and dings but overall in great condition. When trying to text a couple of keys requires greater pushing pressure which tends to mess me up and I find frustrating but its really not a problem.

This phone retails for $430 and sells for $280 after signing a new two year contract. Therefore I am going to ask for $200 firm for this phone. It will come with the charger,battery and of course phone. There is no memory card and I have disposed of the box.

This phone is my camera so I cant really get a pic of it. This is the same phone as mine and if needed I can probably borrow a camera and get pics if needed. Please PM or email me (jmcnicho@gmu.edu) Thanks -John LOCATED IN NOVA

Last edited by 240sxdominos; 04-26-2008 at 10:15 PM.