Notices
Other ARCHIVE Previous forum, cannot make any new posts.

ps3, real deal, not aiming high.

Old 06-21-2008, 03:46 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
banned_user is an unknown quantity at this point
Default ps3, real deal, not aiming high.

Every person here selling a ps3 so far Ive seen is trying to get way more for it then its worth, k. Its a luxury item, you bought something you cant afford, and eventually you'll figure out no one is going to pay what you want, just like your modified 50 thousand MhZ civic engine!!!!?!?!?! I buy these toys to fuck with them, make them better, see how they tick, etc. Ive got 3 atm, 2 are for sale, theyre brand new, not even powered on for more then 2min, and only to test. I have more games, mgs4(it just happens to be with my 80g version that im testing atm), r6v2, assassins creed(tommorrow), and hopefully the new bf game when it hits on the 25th. see those spare things, ask what they are? who else would have those, I can take one ps3, and make it dress a drag and dance the jig ffs, you name it, what you want, extra shit, etc. want just a consol? fuckin bare, no cords, $305(THESE ARE BRAND NEW, I have a two boxes, but the mgs editions stays with that consol). all the way up to all 4 controllers, all games, the 250g hdd i have on the way(or the 160g pictured, and still unopened), whatever you need man, at better prices then anyone here. In short, if you cant afford a ps3, you know it, dont try to lowball me, I wont sell. At the same time, I wont highball you, cause alot of this shit I no longer need.

http://ill.cc/hallo/ps3/
Old 06-21-2008, 04:31 PM
All stock. No modify

basketthis69 has disabled reputation
Default Re: ps3, real deal, not aiming high.

trade me an 80 gig for my 40 gig?? could you throw in a hd cord too?

mine hasn't been used alot. just play cod4 on it. prob owned it for around 2 months now.
Old 06-21-2008, 04:33 PM
Registered Member

deal
Old 06-21-2008, 06:35 PM
oNi
Urusai! Baka!

oNi oNi oNi oNi oNi oNi oNi oNi oNi oNi oNi

These include a receipt? Also, have you done any testing/modding on these and if so does that have any effects on the warranty?
Old 06-21-2008, 06:41 PM
Raptor Jesus Loves U

idrum2loud has disabled reputation

Sounds like a scam to me. You even have a cd key link in your sig lol so lame.....

Who has 3 PS3's sitting around? And your post reads like instructions for a eBay cold air intake kit for a Hyundai.

So it was you who stole the PS3's from the wal-mart off of Fredrick blvd. in Portsmouth?

How does it feel to have someone go on your thread and trash it?......

Last edited by idrum2loud; 06-21-2008 at 06:51 PM.
Old 06-21-2008, 06:47 PM
oNi
Urusai! Baka!

oNi oNi oNi oNi oNi oNi oNi oNi oNi oNi oNi

Well I can understand someone having one without a receipt if they got it from a trade or something, but since he has 3 he should have some receipts for them I would think.
Old 06-21-2008, 08:35 PM
Registered Member

Originally Posted by oNi
These include a receipt? Also, have you done any testing/modding on these and if so does that have any effects on the warranty?

yes, i have a receipt for pretty much every single part. the testing ive done on the consoles technically does void the big fat 90day warranty , you're welcome to try it at my house, we can meet at an alectronics store and hook it up there, or if youve got a couple beers i may be willing to wait around at yours wile you hook it up. if i didnt test, i wouldnt void warranty, if i didnt void warranty id just take the fuckers back to the store and not take a hit each time. I can afford to, ill live.
Old 06-21-2008, 08:40 PM
Registered Member

Ill take offers too, obviously. just dont tell me you want the whole regular kit that retails for $400, for fuckin 280.310-315? sure maybe, but come on