Notices
Part Outs READ THIS ANNOUNCEMENT BEFORE POSTING OR RISK HAVING YOUR THREAD DELETED!

97 miata partout, turbo kit, coils, wheels, ecu, stock parts

Old 04-30-2012, 07:34 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
ajbalmat has disabled reputation
Default 97 miata partout, turbo kit, coils, wheels, ecu, stock parts

Name: Alex
Means of contact: here, ttmiata@gmail.com
Price: $6000.00 for everything

Description:Prices are listed in bold. They are not negotiable for now, I am in no hurry to sell. Besides, they are already cheap as hell. Everything is located in Raleigh, NC 27603. If you are interested in multiple items just message me. I am willing to ship just about anything within reason, and at the buyer's expense. I will post pics of everything tomorrow when it is daylight out. All parts are in used working condition, unless otherwise specified. Some of these parts have very little use.

Forgot I had a red NRG quick release hub mounted to a momo hub. It's the one in the picture with the driver's door open. 60.00
Sparco shift knob, SOLD
Crown Royal bag/boot, I made it...hand sewn , SOLD
96-97 MSPNP, comes with IAT sensor but no bung, grounds added to run low imp injectors, SOLD
4 RC 550cc low impedance injectors, comes with two sets of wire ends, 140.00
8 94-97 1.8 Stock tan top injectors, 60.00
94-97 Flyin Miata dual feed rail, stainless braided lines, A/N fittings, JEGS pressure gauge mounted inline, 220.00
Innovate LC-1 WBo2, blue gauge, bosch sensor, SOLD
Autometer "Boost by Flyin Miata" gauge, SOLD

Absurdflow twin turbo setup, for 1.8L, comes with everything you'll need to do weekend install (oil lines, fittings, coolant lines with banjo fittings, filters, hardware) except for the oil drain fittings that go into the oil pan they are already installed. I will sell the pan for another 40. Kit includes manifold, two Garrett 1548 turbos with approximately 20k on them, downpipe with bung for wideband sensor, 3" exhaust out. Kit cost 60 bucks to ship from Texas to NC in fall of 2010. 1000.00
Evo 8 intercooler kit, 2.5" tig welded piping, powdercoated black, black silicone joints, currently best configured on hotside for bottom or side mount setups. Pre-intercooler side has bung in place for turboxs bov. 220.00
TurboXS RFL blow off valve, 80.00

99 1.8 head with 100k, with intake, valve shim adjustment done 4k miles ago, complete underneath valve cover, SOLD
97 1.8 head with 120k, setup for spacerless coolant reroute through the rear of the head, freeze plug installed in the stock front exit location, heater hose fitting drilled and tapped in the rear, cam seals replaced 5k ago, complete underneath valve cover, 100.00
95 1.8 head with unknown miles, complete underneath valve cover, 80.00
94 1.8 head with 104k, complete underneath valve cover, 80.00
3 1.8 shortblocks, assume they are needing full bebuild. Have cranks for each, I know one of them is good to go with stock size journals, the other two need to go to a machine shop. I have some pistons and rods, some of the rods got ruined from bearing failure. Message me if you want the oil pump(s) specifically or not. I will consider separating pieces but would like to sell them with the block and crank paired, and maybe with the oil pan if you want it. 160.00 apiece.
Boundary Engineering oil pump gears, barely used, SOLD
Spec Stage 3+ clutch kit, 6 puck sprung disc, approx 15k, 220.00
17.5 lb stock 1.8 flywheel, 40.00

NA Flyin Miata Vmaxx coilovers, less than 5k miles, SOLD
4 XXR 513, 15x8, 0 offset, 4lug universal. Tires currently mounted are brand new dunlop direzza 205/50 on front, kumho ecsta ast 225/50 on rears with 40%. 600.00
3 Panasport 14x7, +20 offset, 4x108/4.25, no tires, 80.00 apiece or 220.00 for the set of 3.
NA R-package front lip, repainted satin black. This is an oem part. 60.00

I would prefer to sell the chassis without removing too much. Besides the parts listed above, the trans and rear-end are the only things left that are driveline related. There is no power steering or ac on this car, although it did have all that bs from the factory. I have those parts if someone wants them. The top is a robbins replacement with glass window with defroster. Top was new in 08 and is still in really great shape. I would put the exterior of this car at about a 6/10, and that's a lowball cause I've received tons of compliments about this car. The fenders are pulled/rolled to the max, the clear coat is peeling on over half of the body, the red paint is also faded in many places as a result of that I guess, and there are inside out dents on the passengers quarter panel where the battery is. Interior is complete and parts go something like;

black carpet, aluminum scuff plates, black leather seats from factory, Alpine head unit, crown royal bag shifter boot.

That being said, I am not afraid to completely disassemble this car piece by piece if there seems to be an interest for a lot of parts. The only reason I am hesitant to do this is because there is another gentleman in the triangle area who regularly parts wrecked miatas and sells the parts at reasonable prices and he has a lot so I would rather not compete with his business.

I would put a 1500.00 starting price on the chassis with clear title. I also have a 1990 dash with vin plate intact, with clear title I can sell along with for a negotiable price.

Last edited by ajbalmat; 05-03-2012 at 06:18 PM.
Old 05-01-2012, 12:52 PM
Registered Member

ajbalmat has disabled reputation
Default Re: 97 miata partout, turbo kit, coils, wheels, ecu, stock parts

Last edited by ajbalmat; 05-01-2012 at 12:55 PM.
Old 05-23-2012, 04:24 PM
Registered Member

turbo02 has disabled reputation

How much for a 1.8 block, head, trans and rear diff?? Id be willing to drive to NC to pick it all up.
Old 07-02-2012, 01:45 PM
Registered Member

errikd has disabled reputation

I'll trade you everything for one good blow job