Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Need help finding a divorce lawyer

Old 08-16-2008, 01:22 PM
subie newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
CnmyTeg has much to be proud ofCnmyTeg has much to be proud ofCnmyTeg has much to be proud ofCnmyTeg has much to be proud ofCnmyTeg has much to be proud ofCnmyTeg has much to be proud ofCnmyTeg has much to be proud ofCnmyTeg has much to be proud ofCnmyTeg has much to be proud ofCnmyTeg has much to be proud ofCnmyTeg has much to be proud of
Default Need help finding a divorce lawyer

This is my first time going through this. I thought that maybe someone on here has been through this. My situation is a simple non contested divorce with no kids in VB. When I've searched and called around it seems every lawyer would rather handle a case that is complex and contested. Probably because thats where the money is. Im looking for a Divorce lawyer that is cheap, fast, freindly, and reliable. Any input would be much appreciated! Thanks in advance!
Old 08-16-2008, 05:38 PM
Go fuck yourself

nothing. nothing. nothing. nothing. nothing. nothing. nothing. nothing. nothing. nothing. nothing.
Default Re: Need help finding a divorce lawyer

Kathleen Edge & Associates
760 Lynnhaven Pkwy # 202
Virginia Beach, VA 23452
(757) 368-9643

I delt with her on a case I had a while back and my parents also used her for their divorce, great lady. I don't know much in the way of pricing and what not though. Give her a call if you haven't already.
Old 08-16-2008, 05:50 PM

92awddsm is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by CnmyTeg
This is my first time going through this. I thought that maybe someone on here has been through this. My situation is a simple non contested divorce with no kids in VB. When I've searched and called around it seems every lawyer would rather handle a case that is complex and contested. Probably because thats where the money is. Im looking for a Divorce lawyer that is cheap, fast, freindly, and reliable. Any input would be much appreciated! Thanks in advance!
I found my divorce lawyer on the back page of the trading post. Va law requires a 1yr separation before the final decree. He did both the legal separation and divorce for $300 total. Im sure you can find the same in the 757. Remember, it is uncontested so no need to spend big money on a lawyer when there is no fight or assets to settle.
Old 08-16-2008, 06:11 PM
wharlgarbl

notsogoodfeline notsogoodfeline notsogoodfeline notsogoodfeline notsogoodfeline notsogoodfeline notsogoodfeline notsogoodfeline notsogoodfeline notsogoodfeline notsogoodfeline

Uncontested, no kids with everything sorted. $600 for agreement and divorce costs// 6 month separation required with a legal sep. agreement which is included.

Darrell Harding. Located in Va Beach-AAA Building. 757-499-2600. Talk to Gabby.

Last edited by notsogoodfeline; 08-16-2008 at 06:13 PM.
Old 08-16-2008, 06:21 PM
Banned

UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn

"lawyer that is cheap, fast, freindly, and reliable" LOL I have found that those do not go together to well
Old 08-17-2008, 10:38 AM
pwns you

TOOL TOOL TOOL TOOL TOOL TOOL TOOL TOOL TOOL TOOL TOOL

My Dad is the head of the family law dept at Pender and Coward at town center. His name is Bart Keil and you can reach him at 7574903000, just ask for Bart Keils office.
Old 08-17-2008, 04:36 PM
subie newbie

CnmyTeg has much to be proud ofCnmyTeg has much to be proud ofCnmyTeg has much to be proud ofCnmyTeg has much to be proud ofCnmyTeg has much to be proud ofCnmyTeg has much to be proud ofCnmyTeg has much to be proud ofCnmyTeg has much to be proud ofCnmyTeg has much to be proud ofCnmyTeg has much to be proud ofCnmyTeg has much to be proud of

thanks everyone for your input. I really appreciate it! Anyone else?
Old 08-17-2008, 05:31 PM
WEEEEEEEEEEE

TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT

Ya know why divorce costs so much?

Because it is SO fucking worth it!
Old 08-17-2008, 05:39 PM
Registered member

dc/dc dc/dc dc/dc dc/dc dc/dc dc/dc dc/dc dc/dc dc/dc dc/dc dc/dc

Originally Posted by TATTRAT
Ya know why divorce costs so much?

Because it is SO fucking worth it!
Way to go Willie.
Old 08-17-2008, 05:41 PM
VIP

LSPinoy is infamous around these partsLSPinoy is infamous around these partsLSPinoy is infamous around these partsLSPinoy is infamous around these partsLSPinoy is infamous around these partsLSPinoy is infamous around these partsLSPinoy is infamous around these partsLSPinoy is infamous around these partsLSPinoy is infamous around these partsLSPinoy is infamous around these partsLSPinoy is infamous around these parts

they sell do it yourself divorce kits

Quick Reply: Need help finding a divorce lawyer