Notices
NOVA/DC/MD We've expanded our NOVA forum to include the Greater DC Metro area as well as southern Maryland. Come on in and join our community!
View Poll Results: Are you interested?
Yes
72.73%
No
27.27%
Voters: 55. You may not vote on this poll

Possible Meet Location Whos interested?

Old 09-17-2009, 08:13 AM
Double Agent HT

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL
Default Re: Possible Meet Location Whos interested?

Originally Posted by g230sport
dude, ill be at BK saturday, seemed alot more chill to me when i went a couple weeks back.

another thing i dont really get... is you guys dont say shit about races and shit that go down... yet you say some bs about my radio.

street racing = illegal and stupid
music.... not illegal

what happens if someone wrecks and dies or kills someone else at one of these races?

that would be alot worse than a cop showing up to tell me to turn my radio down...

amirite

so who will be at chic or bk this weekend?
listen you stupid kid, we talked about races in countless other threads as well, if your gonna do it, we cant stop you, just go somewhere else so it doesnt affect the meet. Music AT THE MEET, loud music, actually IS ILLEGAL dumbass, and will get the meet shut down.

How hard is this to understand?
Old 09-17-2009, 08:14 AM
Double Agent HT

ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL

Originally Posted by starbux
We have a new meet spot. Its a trial spot. Only certain people will be invited so that we get a feel for the spot.
super secret VIP spot
Old 09-17-2009, 08:37 AM
Registered Member

WhiteCali can only hope to improve

Originally Posted by ILLEGAL
listen you stupid kid, we talked about races in countless other threads as well, if your gonna do it, we cant stop you, just go somewhere else so it doesnt affect the meet. Music AT THE MEET, loud music, actually IS ILLEGAL dumbass, and will get the meet shut down.

How hard is this to understand?
he is whining his music wasnt that loud but i tried to explain that it would just encourage others to play theirs slightly louder until we get a contest of whos system is louder. but he still fails to understand that we were trying to maintain control...... the kid just doesnt get it o well g230 can just go
Old 09-17-2009, 11:01 AM
Needs a fast car now

NX2KDET NX2KDET NX2KDET NX2KDET NX2KDET NX2KDET NX2KDET NX2KDET NX2KDET NX2KDET NX2KDET

How super secret can it be, eventually somebody will drive by and say oh look a meet then they tell their friends and they tell their friends and they tell their friends and they tell their friends and they tell their friends and they tell their friends and they tell their friends and they tell their friends and they tell their friends and they tell their friends and they tell their friends and they tell their friends and they tell their friends and they tell their friends and they tell their friends and they tell their friends and they tell their friends and they tell their friends and they tell their friends and they tell their friends and they tell their friends and they tell their friends and they tell their friends and they tell their friends and they tell their friends and they tell their friends and they tell their friends and they tell their friends and they tell their friends and they tell their friends and they tell their friends and they tell their friends and they tell their friends and they tell their friends and they tell their friends and they tell their friends and they tell their friends and they tell their friends and they tell their friends and they tell their friends and they tell their friends and they tell their friends and they tell their friends and they tell their friends and they tell their friends and they tell their friends and they tell their friends and they tell their friends and they tell their friends and they tell their friends and they tell their friends and they tell their friends and they tell their friends and they tell their friends and they tell their friends and they tell their friends and they tell their friends and they tell their friends and they tell their friends and they tell their friends and they tell their friends and they tell their friends and they tell their friends and they tell their friends and they tell their friends and so on you get the picture
Old 09-17-2009, 11:08 AM
NotAcOp:)

BathSaltStarbux BathSaltStarbux BathSaltStarbux BathSaltStarbux BathSaltStarbux BathSaltStarbux BathSaltStarbux BathSaltStarbux BathSaltStarbux BathSaltStarbux BathSaltStarbux

LOL. We are just testing the waters in the next couple of weeks at locations. We are keeping it as a small group until we can get a feel for the location and type up the proper proposals for the business and PWC. Once this is taken care of more people can come out. It is going to be stricter than Dicks. If you are caught doing something we set in the ground rules you get a warning, second time you get the boot and so on. Just trying to fill all loop wholes before PWCPD bugs me again. I don't feel like dealing with a hot headed cop again.

So when these friend tell their friends and they tell their friends and they tell their friends and they tell their friends and they tell their friends and they tell their friends and they tell their friends and they tell their friends and they tell their friends and they tell their friends and they tell their friends and they tell their friends and they tell their friends and they tell their friends and they tell their friends and they tell their friends and they tell their friends and they tell their friends and they tell their friends and they tell their friends and they tell their friends and they tell their friends and they tell their friends and they tell their friends and they tell their friends and they tell their friends and they tell their friends and they tell their friends and they tell their friends and they tell their friends and they tell their friends and they tell their friends and they tell their friends and they tell their friends and they tell their friends and they tell their friends and they tell their friends and they tell their friends and they tell their friends and they tell their friends and they tell their friends and they tell their friends and they tell their friends and they tell their friends and they tell their friends and they tell their friends and they tell their friends and they tell their friends and they tell their friends

We should have it well under control.
Old 09-17-2009, 11:20 AM
Double Agent HT

yeah joe, and your friend can tell your other 1 friend all he wants becasue the meet will change locations weeksly, so your 1 friend and his 1 friend will be a day late and dollar short every week. So there!

I lol'd typing that I had a 8 year olds voice pictured in my head yelling this HAHA!
Old 09-18-2009, 03:09 AM
Registered Member

g230sport is infamous around these partsg230sport is infamous around these partsg230sport is infamous around these partsg230sport is infamous around these partsg230sport is infamous around these partsg230sport is infamous around these partsg230sport is infamous around these partsg230sport is infamous around these partsg230sport is infamous around these partsg230sport is infamous around these partsg230sport is infamous around these parts

whitecali, and illegal. shut the fuck up.

im done talking about this bullshit.

you guys fucking killed this shit for me. and for you to think that my music would start a contest between cars is rediculous.

go pick on some other kid faggots.

im done.

peace
Old 09-18-2009, 03:37 AM

BathSaltStarbux BathSaltStarbux BathSaltStarbux BathSaltStarbux BathSaltStarbux BathSaltStarbux BathSaltStarbux BathSaltStarbux BathSaltStarbux BathSaltStarbux BathSaltStarbux

Please die kthxbi
Old 09-18-2009, 04:33 AM
E V O L U T i O N !!

darkn3s has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by starbux
LOL. We are just testing the waters in the next couple of weeks at locations. We are keeping it as a small group until we can get a feel for the location and type up the proper proposals for the business and PWC. Once this is taken care of more people can come out. It is going to be stricter than Dicks. If you are caught doing something we set in the ground rules you get a warning, second time you get the boot and so on. Just trying to fill all loop wholes before PWCPD bugs me again. I don't feel like dealing with a hot headed cop again.

So when these friend tell their friends and they tell their friends and they tell their friends and they tell their friends and they tell their friends and they tell their friends and they tell their friends and they tell their friends and they tell their friends and they tell their friends and they tell their friends and they tell their friends and they tell their friends and they tell their friends and they tell their friends and they tell their friends and they tell their friends and they tell their friends and they tell their friends and they tell their friends and they tell their friends and they tell their friends and they tell their friends and they tell their friends and they tell their friends and they tell their friends and they tell their friends and they tell their friends and they tell their friends and they tell their friends and they tell their friends and they tell their friends and they tell their friends and they tell their friends and they tell their friends and they tell their friends and they tell their friends and they tell their friends and they tell their friends and they tell their friends and they tell their friends and they tell their friends and they tell their friends and they tell their friends and they tell their friends and they tell their friends and they tell their friends and they tell their friends and they tell their friends

We should have it well under control.
...ggaay
Old 09-18-2009, 05:02 AM

Hey do u want ur invite or what lol

Quick Reply: Possible Meet Location Whos interested?