Notices
Western VA The Virginia Tech, JMU and surrounding area forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Car Club of Va Tech Meeting

Old 01-21-2003 | 10:11 AM
VIP Boost

rhombus is an unknown quantity at this point

I would also like to add that drag radials dont take well to the high tire temps of highway driving.

Eric
Old 01-21-2003 | 12:27 PM
Registered Member

marshall has disabled reputation

I would also like to add that I agree with turbo hatch more and more every day.

Marshall
Old 01-21-2003 | 12:48 PM
VIP Boost

Yes, Turbo hatchy started out on the cocky side of my meter, but he is now moving to the better end of the spectrum.

I know the feeling about workin hard over a car and thinking alot of it. I fixed that problem though when I bought my S13.

Look forward to meeting on Saterday.

Eric
Old 01-21-2003 | 01:04 PM
is that a snail?

turbo hatchy is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks guys...Yah saturday will be great finally get to put faces and cars to screen names.
Old 01-21-2003 | 01:24 PM
Registered Member

20psi 240sx is an unknown quantity at this point

eric said you were on his cock side...so be careful saturday, maybe where a chasity belt or something....
j/k my s13 brother! when did you join rhombus?
shaun
Old 01-21-2003 | 01:28 PM
VIP Boost

I use to be on here along time ago, but then the server lost all the screen names. I just recently re-registered. But I was keepin up with all the trash the whole time.

Eric
Old 01-21-2003 | 01:50 PM
Hating...

JKim has disabled reputation

Originally posted by turbo hatchy
You are fucking stupid as shit. Drag radials last about 6000 miles for me. I cant afford to run them everyday. Not to mention they get fucked up like shit in the salt and shit on the roads from snow. You are totally out of line saying I should race people on the street with steelies. Any other time of the year I would have them on my car. I will race with the steelies tho if it means that much to you, you wanna race I will give you 5 cars and the break on steelies, you name the wager. Dont talk shit. If it means that much to you I will put my drag radials on now, so that will be what my car is on the street. My car is a daily driver, I have the steelies on it to get around, if I am to have a setup race with someone I am gonna use my drag radials. Wheels and tires are quite a bit different then NX and a turbo kit. Not to mention you dont have those..I have the Wheels. Some of you all are just some jealous motherfuckers.

Rguy, uve been called out by Parknasty, Rhombus, VT Spec V, and now Turbo Hatchy.

FutureProspect thinks Rguy should stop getting into trouble before he gets himself 0wn3d by every car at Tech.

Last edited by JKim; 01-21-2003 at 01:53 PM.
Old 01-22-2003 | 08:34 PM
Drive it like a bus!

Viperenvy is an unknown quantity at this point

In other news don't forget the car club of virginia tech's meeting today (Thursday). Squires room 154, will be talking about the car show and the very good news from Natural Bridge pertaining to the UVA vs VT idea. See you all there!!

Old 01-23-2003 | 04:26 AM

leloz leloz leloz leloz leloz leloz

I think you mean UVA vs. VT at the Richmond Dragway ..... come on, lets do 1/4 mile!!!

plus you can't beat $9.00 all you can run!
Old 01-23-2003 | 04:51 AM
Drive it like a bus!

Viperenvy is an unknown quantity at this point

Natural Bridge is literally in the middle of the two schools. Plus you get way more runs than Richmond and that is a 240 mile trip one way for us. We will do Richmond this semester and get the same hotel deal we did before. Natural Bridge has offered to do something for us VMP never would. Details to come probably next week.

Quick Reply: Car Club of Va Tech Meeting