Notices
Events Look here for all and any upcoming events that you can attend.

Remember Paul Walker Charity Meet in MD

Old 12-05-2013, 12:53 PM
RiverCitySyn

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
brandini brandini brandini brandini brandini brandini brandini brandini brandini brandini brandini
Default Re: Remember Paul Walker Charity Meet in MD

Pride is a helluva drug.
Old 12-06-2013, 04:56 AM
Fitty Tuckin

-JB- -JB- -JB- -JB- -JB- -JB- -JB- -JB- -JB- -JB- -JB-

Originally Posted by Heat
It's a factor of your intelligence level and how much self investment you have in your car. Just because you think it's a better idea to have someone else do it because you're dumb/lazy/whatever doesn't mean that the people who are smart enough (tuning EVOs isn't even hard to begin with) and the people who take pride in being able to modify their own car are doing something wrong. They're doing something right.
The fact that your only argument is calling someone dumb because they choose not to tune their car is ignorant. Some people don't have a lot of time on their hand to beat off to Evo's everyday. Years ago I street tuned a couple Hondas for shits and giggles. But I'll gladly pay someone else to tune a vehicle. I also build my own vehicles so your lazy/dumb comments also show your lack of argument skills. I'm building a 03 Wrangler on 1ton axles, with a stretched wheel base and a mopar 360 magnum motor swap with all wiring being done by myself, including all the fab work and welding that will be done on the suspension. But I'm lazy to have someone tune my vehicle

Last edited by -JB-; 12-06-2013 at 05:05 AM.
Old 12-06-2013, 06:11 AM
2doors plus 2.

Yep4doors Yep4doors Yep4doors Yep4doors Yep4doors Yep4doors Yep4doors Yep4doors Yep4doors Yep4doors Yep4doors

I forgot F1 and ALMS street tunes their motors and cars before they go race.

Heat was probably the OG on here that nobody liked.

He's probably trying to live his early 20's in his 40's at this point
Old 12-06-2013, 08:40 AM
-RepLegion

Mau5head Mau5head Mau5head Mau5head Mau5head Mau5head Mau5head Mau5head Mau5head Mau5head Mau5head

I
It's a factor of your intelligence level and how much self investment you have in your car. Just because you think it's a better idea to have someone else do it because you're dumb/lazy/whatever doesn't mean that the people who are smart enough (tuning EVOs isn't even hard to begin with) and the people who take pride in being able to modify their own car are doing something wrong. They're doing something right.
I forgot to sign neg rep faggle.

and what I was about to put in your negging was / you've been joeljackass'd -Mau5
Old 12-06-2013, 11:59 AM
C.R.E.A.M

DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM

All of this hate over a dead actor. lulz
Old 12-06-2013, 01:33 PM
HAM

Heat Heat Heat Heat Heat Heat Heat Heat Heat Heat Heat

Originally Posted by -JB-
The fact that your only argument is calling someone dumb because they choose not to tune their car is ignorant
If you're dumb or lazy though, I suppose going through the hassle of making arrangements with a 3rd party to do it for you might be easier.
Let's see anymore quotes I can pull for ya? Oh here's one

Originally Posted by Lay Zee H
90% of this site fails to understand the written language
BTW I invite you all to my Paul Walker Memorial Meat in Newport news this Sunday

Check it out here:

https://www.vadriven.com/forums/even...l-meat-479532/
Old 12-06-2013, 10:02 PM
SHAKESHAKESHAKESHAKE

Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired

Originally Posted by DOOM
All of this hate over a dead actor. lulz
Not just any dead actor DOOM. The dead James Dean of our generation according to a few shitheads on StanceWorks (which as we all know is the highest honor a person can posthumously attain).
Old 12-07-2013, 11:37 PM
Registered member

BeefCake BeefCake BeefCake BeefCake BeefCake BeefCake BeefCake BeefCake BeefCake BeefCake BeefCake

Saw some faggot ass videos from the meet. Bunch of burnouts with a c6 nearly losing it and taking out a ton of people. Shitty ass 240s dong donuts. Pure fucking trash. Bunch of poor minority shits there, I guess what you'd expect.
Old 12-08-2013, 03:04 AM
Registered member

valdaviper1 valdaviper1 valdaviper1 valdaviper1 valdaviper1 valdaviper1 valdaviper1 valdaviper1 valdaviper1 valdaviper1 valdaviper1

If you're talking about the ISP meet, you're an idiot. I can post some pics later but it was a great meet. It started at 7, but by 6:30 it was already nearly full and slow to get in. However, there were plenty of volunteers to steer people toward parking. Within a 5 block radius, every lot was full. There was everything from exotics and stanced cars, to lifted trucks and boom boxes on wheels. There was an Aventador, a Callaway C5, C7's, a Gallardo, RS5's, SL63 AMG, Vipers, Supras, built M3's, and what looked like 25+ R35 GTR's. An R34 and R32 even showed up. Those are just some of the exotics I saw, and there were plenty of modified cars from Subies to Z's, to VIP benz/Lexuses. Of course there were Civics and accords, etc. But everyone got along. By the end of the night near 8:30-9 there began a stupid exhaust shoutout between an accord and a Hyundai, and I heard a burnout in the distance, but it wasn't anywhere near ISP's dyno. I'm sure there might have been stupid people there, I saw several burnout videos from them on a couple streets over(C7, G8, Ae86, bike), but for the majority of the night it was a quiet event from 6-9. The dumbassery I saw happened while I was leaving. Overall a great time. I'm glad they moved it to last night instead of Friday, but they should have done that a week ago. I hope it becomes an annual event.

Last edited by valdaviper1; 12-08-2013 at 03:20 AM.
Old 12-08-2013, 09:56 AM
Registered member

BeefCake BeefCake BeefCake BeefCake BeefCake BeefCake BeefCake BeefCake BeefCake BeefCake BeefCake

Was not near the dyno? Lol let me post multiple videos where you can see the entrance to ISP in the background of the burnouts. And since when was a 20 yr old fanboi Nissan an exotic?

Quick Reply: Remember Paul Walker Charity Meet in MD