Notices
Offroad / 4x4 Because you're never too old to play in the mud.

Post a pic of your offroader/4x4.

Old 03-25-2011, 07:27 AM
Suzuki Fanboi

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
OverEasy OverEasy OverEasy OverEasy OverEasy OverEasy OverEasy OverEasy OverEasy OverEasy OverEasy
Default Re: Post a pic of your offroader/4x4.

There are a couple of sites that you could sell them on,

www.rcpfa.com
www.scc4x4.com
www.NC4x4.com
Here.

I've seen tires move pretty quickly through these places. Just take some pics with a quarter showing tread depth and you should get rid of them quickly.
Old 03-25-2011, 08:06 AM
Registered Member

Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo

Originally Posted by OverEasy
There are a couple of sites that you could sell them on,

www.rcpfa.com
www.scc4x4.com
www.NC4x4.com
Here.

I've seen tires move pretty quickly through these places. Just take some pics with a quarter showing tread depth and you should get rid of them quickly.
Anyone know how to get registered on sc4x4.com? I've tried twice, and both times got an email saying they rejected my registration.
Old 03-25-2011, 08:18 AM
wub wub wub wub

VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla

Originally Posted by Cosmo
Anyone know how to get registered on sc4x4.com? I've tried twice, and both times got an email saying they rejected my registration.
You using the same username? I'll take care of it later today hopefully.

Are you trying to register with a gmail acct? If so, email the site admin: YJeXtreme@scc4x4.com and let him know you're trying to register and he can exclude your email from the blocked list.
Old 03-25-2011, 11:28 AM
Registered Member

Originally Posted by VanillaThrilla
You using the same username? I'll take care of it later today hopefully.

Are you trying to register with a gmail acct? If so, email the site admin: YJeXtreme@scc4x4.com and let him know you're trying to register and he can exclude your email from the blocked list.
Same name as on here. Not using a gmail account. I've tried twice in the past couple weeks and a few days later I get an e-mail saying:

"Dear Cosmo,

Unfortunately your registration at scc4x4.com did not meet our membership requirements. Therefore your registration was deleted.

Sorry,
scc4x4.com"
Old 03-25-2011, 02:44 PM
wub wub wub wub

VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla

Same name as on here. Not using a gmail account. I've tried twice in the past couple weeks and a few days later I get an e-mail saying:

"Dear Cosmo,

Unfortunately your registration at scc4x4.com did not meet our membership requirements. Therefore your registration was deleted.

Sorry,
scc4x4.com"
K. I'll take care of it. There's not much activity on there, so you're not missing out on much, but I'll have them clear it up ASAP.

I ordered my Rampage frameless top and header channel today, FINALLY!
Old 03-25-2011, 05:14 PM
Registered Member

K. I'll take care of it. There's not much activity on there, so you're not missing out on much, but I'll have them clear it up ASAP.

Well, at least I figure I can have one more "Happy Birthday" email from another forum on my birthday...
Old 03-25-2011, 07:09 PM
Suzuki Fanboi

OverEasy OverEasy OverEasy OverEasy OverEasy OverEasy OverEasy OverEasy OverEasy OverEasy OverEasy

Well, at least I figure I can have one more "Happy Birthday" email from another forum on my birthday...
LOL!

Made me think of this....

I get about 8 - 10 of them myself on my B-day.
Old 03-25-2011, 08:47 PM
OCD Fag.

Brandons96 Brandons96 Brandons96 Brandons96 Brandons96 Brandons96 Brandons96 Brandons96 Brandons96 Brandons96 Brandons96

I request install pics/write up.. I'm THIS || CLOSE to getting one of those. Did you get the 'Fastback' style that's made by Rampage/Viking or whatever now?
Old 03-26-2011, 03:56 AM
wub wub wub wub

Originally Posted by Brandons96
I request install pics/write up.. I'm THIS || CLOSE to getting one of those. Did you get the 'Fastback' style that's made by Rampage/Viking or whatever now?
Yep! It's made by Rampage (formerly Viking, but Rampage bought the design). I was a designated driver for a few buddies last year and had the top down. One of the jackasses climbed out of the back but he stepped on the soft top frame and caused it to kink, which prevents the top from staying tight on the back left corner. The bow is trashed, and I can't find a frame locally for less than about $300. It's ridiculous.... So anyway, I got the thicker sailcloth version. With the windows out, it's a bikini/safari top. I really like the fact that the top itself has a storage pocket in the roof where you can store all your windows if you should be so inclined when you take them out.

This is what the top looks like:

If you decide to buy it, don't buy from anyone other than JeepAddons. The forum has a hookup through them that makes it significantly cheaper than anywhere else and you get free shipping on top of that.

Last edited by VanillaThrilla; 03-26-2011 at 03:59 AM.
Old 03-26-2011, 06:29 AM
Registered Member

SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie

I have had a rampage top on my jeep since october as my winter top. I like the big windows in it. Not as quick to put up as a standard frame top though.