Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

basketball.

Old 04-07-2011, 12:42 PM
formerly Black_Man

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Fried_Chicken Fried_Chicken Fried_Chicken Fried_Chicken Fried_Chicken Fried_Chicken Fried_Chicken Fried_Chicken Fried_Chicken Fried_Chicken Fried_Chicken
Default Re: basketball.

Originally Posted by crxmadness
Lets get a game going. Where do you guys want to play today: bayview, christopher farms, new light, chesapeake park, or some other place?

I would pick a spot, but I dont know anyone else who plays so odds are I would be the only one to show.
C. Farms is closest to me, so that's my preference. I'll check the thread once more when I get home, but I don't think I'll come out if there's only a handful of us.
Old 04-07-2011, 12:48 PM
Is in ur head, why?

crxmadness crxmadness crxmadness crxmadness crxmadness crxmadness crxmadness crxmadness crxmadness crxmadness crxmadness

Originally Posted by J2TheRay
idc, i just want to play. I live in chesapeake, so the closer the better. But ill go where ever the game is! ha

Edit: -Integra2be
Originally Posted by Fried_Chicken
C. Farms is closest to me, so that's my preference. I'll check the thread once more when I get home, but I don't think I'll come out if there's only a handful of us.
c. farms is fine with me. Does anyone know how to alert the masses?
Old 04-07-2011, 12:56 PM
Registered member

Twenty5psi Twenty5psi Twenty5psi Twenty5psi Twenty5psi Twenty5psi Twenty5psi Twenty5psi Twenty5psi Twenty5psi Twenty5psi

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL......sounds like you either need to improve your game, or change the crowd that you normally play with...

On another note, I'm free after 5 and the weather is quite nice; Sir Nick, where are you?
There's two groups of 'black' people I play around: the ones that are really humble and call their own fouls, help you up, and can admit when they got crossed over or taken to the hoop. Then there's the group that cries over every foul and wants to fist fight over unintentional fouls, don't call their own fouls but will call and1 every fucking drive to the hoop, will chuck up enough bricks to build a fire department but the first shot of the game you take and miss you get blamed for the loss, etc etc. And I can hold my own pretty well. It's a love/ hate thing with me to play, because I have to worry who I'm going to be playing with and whether or not someone's gonna get shot over a foul (yes, last summer one of the 'brothas' ran to his car to get his gun when the other dude he was arguing with was bigger than him and told him to fuck off).

Anyhow, just got done playing and wish I lived in the area so I could play with everyone...
Old 04-07-2011, 12:56 PM
formerly Black_Man

Fried_Chicken Fried_Chicken Fried_Chicken Fried_Chicken Fried_Chicken Fried_Chicken Fried_Chicken Fried_Chicken Fried_Chicken Fried_Chicken Fried_Chicken

Originally Posted by crxmadness
c. farms is fine with me. Does anyone know how to alert the masses?
PM Sumospeed(Nick) and tell him to spread the word.
Old 04-07-2011, 01:05 PM
Is in ur head, why?

crxmadness crxmadness crxmadness crxmadness crxmadness crxmadness crxmadness crxmadness crxmadness crxmadness crxmadness

PM Sumospeed(Nick) and tell him to spread the word.
I did 45 mins ago, but no response yet.
Old 04-07-2011, 01:09 PM
Is in ur head, why?

Originally Posted by Twenty5psi
There's two groups of 'black' people I play around: the ones that are really humble and call their own fouls, help you up, and can admit when they got crossed over or taken to the hoop. Then there's the group that cries over every foul and wants to fist fight over unintentional fouls, don't call their own fouls but will call and1 every fucking drive to the hoop, will chuck up enough bricks to build a fire department
Thats the difference between the great bridge/hickory YMCA and the greenbrier YMCA on adult night in this area. The greenbrier Y is so bad that they have to have an employee run a 10 min clock for each game. Atleast half of those 10mins are spent arguing fouls.

Last edited by crxmadness; 04-07-2011 at 01:15 PM.
Old 04-07-2011, 01:17 PM
Registered Member

J2TheRay has disabled reputation

someone text me if theres a game going on please. (757)759-5131
im not waisting my time in the house. -Integra2be
Old 04-07-2011, 02:31 PM
low&slow

slotoyo slotoyo slotoyo slotoyo slotoyo slotoyo slotoyo slotoyo slotoyo slotoyo slotoyo

Good chance of basketball at new light/life once agian tonight. i think 8~ish
Old 04-07-2011, 02:36 PM
Registered Member

J2TheRay has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by slotoyo
Good chance of basketball at new light/life once agian tonight. i think 8~ish
where is this place you speak of? -Integra2be
Old 04-08-2011, 03:08 AM
Blang Blang

sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com

Sorry guys I wasnt online yesterday afternoon. If its nice this afternoon im down. Me and my little bro went out there a few times this week and played 1 on 1 and I am rusty as hell. Cfarms is closest to to me as well and the courts are always empty and actually the courts themselves are in great shape. the only downside to playing there is they havent replaced the nets like that should have and and none of the hoops have good ones. I dont see why we couldnt bring a couple up there.

Was anyone on here out at newlight last night? We were out there for softball practice from 10-11 and there was 10 to 15 guys up there playing and I saw a couple of "modded" cars in the parking lot.

Quick Reply: basketball.