Notices
Events Look here for all and any upcoming events that you can attend.

MIR Import vs Domestic

Old 11-09-2009, 11:07 AM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
guttamane2486 has disabled reputation
Default Re: MIR Import vs Domestic

but iam not completely sure if he made a pass or not so correct me if iam wrong if i did miss a pass iam going to be very pissed because the car hauls a** i had him winning at englishtown last month at the fall nats but his car took a crap at the starting line blowing smoke like a frieght train
Old 11-09-2009, 12:07 PM
K All Day

jskizzle has disabled reputation

anyone gonna do a pics thread or video thread been waiting all day guess i should of taking pics when i was there
Old 11-09-2009, 12:09 PM
Ammo Pusher

F4Fresh F4Fresh F4Fresh F4Fresh F4Fresh F4Fresh F4Fresh F4Fresh F4Fresh F4Fresh F4Fresh

Originally Posted by jskizzle
anyone gonna do a pics thread or video thread been waiting all day guess i should of taking pics when i was there

https://www.vadriven.com/forums/automotive-gallery-87/mir-picture-thread-318854/

what did you run my brotha?
Old 11-09-2009, 12:21 PM
I <3 My DSM

SPAWN has much to be proud ofSPAWN has much to be proud ofSPAWN has much to be proud ofSPAWN has much to be proud ofSPAWN has much to be proud ofSPAWN has much to be proud ofSPAWN has much to be proud ofSPAWN has much to be proud ofSPAWN has much to be proud ofSPAWN has much to be proud ofSPAWN has much to be proud of

soo....that was definitely NOT a great race event.... i found the street fighter class good, but most was kinda boring... and the 10.5 outlaw did not run any imports!!! this makes me miss NOPI all the much more....
Old 11-09-2009, 12:22 PM
❒Good ❒ Better ✔Best

HighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by SPAWN
soo....that was definitely NOT a great race event.... i found the street fighter class good, but most was kinda boring... and the 10.5 outlaw did not run any imports!!! this makes me miss NOPI all the much more....
it's not the event's fault they imports didn't bring much this year.

the ET classes definitely wasted too much time though.
Old 11-09-2009, 01:09 PM
Registered Member

Pancho G. has disabled reputation

Not that I am record book or anything but if yall are talking about the clutchmasters integra when you say clm then yes he did run and he ran a ridiculous time i think his name is Matthew Keller. Not exact numbers but he ran high 8s along with (maybe) one or two other fwd cars in the class running high 8s. as 8.8 and 8.9 area. 5th year and hope to make next year the 6th. Hands down my favorite one of the year (for drag racing)
Old 11-09-2009, 01:14 PM
K All Day

jskizzle has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by Pancho G.
Not that I am record book or anything but if yall are talking about the clutchmasters integra when you say clm then yes he did run and he ran a ridiculous time i think his name is Matthew Keller. Not exact numbers but he ran high 8s along with (maybe) one or two other fwd cars in the class running high 8s. as 8.8 and 8.9 area. 5th year and hope to make next year the 6th. Hands down my favorite one of the year (for drag racing)
clutchmasters def not Matt Keller its Jonathan Reynolds and yes he broke into the 8's this year first k in the 8's
Old 11-09-2009, 02:26 PM
Registered Member

guttamane2486 has disabled reputation

no clm and clutchmasters are to diffrent shops i know that
Old 11-09-2009, 04:51 PM
Just a SBF

1slo5oh is an unknown quantity at this point

Last edited by 1slo5oh; 11-09-2009 at 04:57 PM.
Old 11-09-2009, 05:59 PM
Registered Member

Pancho G. has disabled reputation

Well, yeah facts made me a liar. Oddly enough 5min after i typed that my brother said Reynolds and it made me remember. oh well, ill be wrong again.

Quick Reply: MIR Import vs Domestic