Notices
Central VA The Richmond and surrounding areas forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

hang out

Old 05-12-2011, 08:36 AM
Why so serious?

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Its Chey Its Chey Its Chey Its Chey Its Chey Its Chey Its Chey Its Chey Its Chey Its Chey Its Chey
Default Re: hang out

Originally Posted by DOOM
I only go cause I pay my house payment with Money Gram (like having proof) and only the money part. I avoid that whole area, the mall, places they call restaurants (people around here don't know any better) I only go to Colonial Heights to shop @ Martins
You, still planning a move to my general area?
Old 05-12-2011, 08:38 AM
<========8 ROBBCOCKS

Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx

Well Lowe's (I spend too much moniez in there) is near what-a-burger
never been.. sad I know.
Old 05-12-2011, 08:51 AM
C.R.E.A.M

DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM

Originally Posted by Its Chey
You, still planning a move to my general area?
Most definitely , I gotta look into my options with a job and such, and if I can sell my home. Honestly im at the point here, where I just wanna put a for sale sign up in the next month and GFTO. Living beside section 8 drug dealer trash, and they don't have a drug task force in this city. And haven't had one drug conviction in months, I know that for a fact. Even with video evidence, license plates, names of these people and won't do anything. Everything is documented here, nbc12 shall be getting a call before the day is over with.
Originally Posted by Schlong Connery
never been.. sad I know.
You should go one day, if I want a hamburger and don't wanna go to 5 guys its either what-a-burger or custard kitchen in prince george,va
Old 05-12-2011, 08:58 AM
<========8 ROBBCOCKS

Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx

You should go one day, if I want a hamburger and don't wanna go to 5 guys its either what-a-burger or custard kitchen in prince george,va
Custard kitchen ftw.
Old 05-12-2011, 09:04 AM
C.R.E.A.M

Custard kitchen ftw.
Damn right, and you can play OG pacman, get gas, and hardware supplies WIN all around
Old 05-12-2011, 09:12 AM
<========8 ROBBCOCKS

I think I am going to have to swing by there on my way home and get a big cheeseburger.
Old 05-12-2011, 09:37 AM
Why so serious?

Its Chey Its Chey Its Chey Its Chey Its Chey Its Chey Its Chey Its Chey Its Chey Its Chey Its Chey

Most definitely , I gotta look into my options with a job and such, and if I can sell my home. Honestly im at the point here, where I just wanna put a for sale sign up in the next month and GFTO. Living beside section 8 drug dealer trash, and they don't have a drug task force in this city. And haven't had one drug conviction in months, I know that for a fact. Even with video evidence, license plates, names of these people and won't do anything. Everything is documented here, nbc12 shall be getting a call before the day is over with.

I remembered you having all those problems. I'm sure you're quite aware of the market in my area. Our house is very modest. Fucking tiny thing my wife had to have because of its "character and location". 3 bedrooms and 1 bath with an unfinished attic was $197,000.

Adding: If you're interested, my agent is a hard working mother fucker. Everyone I have sent to him for purchase or sale has used him. He used to bartend at Applebee's in Mechanicsville and Tiki's back in the day.

Last edited by Its Chey; 05-12-2011 at 09:40 AM. Reason: To add
Old 05-12-2011, 10:00 AM
C.R.E.A.M

I think I am going to have to swing by there on my way home and get a big cheeseburger.

I remembered you having all those problems. I'm sure you're quite aware of the market in my area. Our house is very modest. Fucking tiny thing my wife had to have because of its "character and location". 3 bedrooms and 1 bath with an unfinished attic was $197,000.

Adding: If you're interested, my agent is a hard working mother fucker. Everyone I have sent to him for purchase or sale has used him. He used to bartend at Applebee's in Mechanicsville and Tiki's back in the day.
I've been looking , but I gotta land me a good job and see what happens (in the next year or so) But I will definitely keep that in mind when I do plan to sell, right now if I sold id have to live in an apt and that's going backwards, just gotta tough it out here
Old 05-12-2011, 04:20 PM
Why so serious?

I've been looking , but I gotta land me a good job and see what happens (in the next year or so) But I will definitely keep that in mind when I do plan to sell, right now if I sold id have to live in an apt and that's going backwards, just gotta tough it out here
Understood. Between this site and your neighbors, how are you not on entertainment overload? I really want to come hang out at your place and people watch. I lived in Legends at Virginia Center about 7 years ago between homes. Moved out just in time. A month before my lease was up, the new neighbors were having a bass off between the beat up conversion van and the 2nd floor apartment. Memorex Vs Koss style!
Old 05-12-2011, 06:32 PM
C.R.E.A.M

Understood. Between this site and your neighbors, how are you not on entertainment overload? I really want to come hang out at your place and people watch. I lived in Legends at Virginia Center about 7 years ago between homes. Moved out just in time. A month before my lease was up, the new neighbors were having a bass off between the beat up conversion van and the 2nd floor apartment. Memorex Vs Koss style!
Not really entertainment here at the home front. People watching could be fun, but id come packing cause you never know . Everyone thought id be the one causing problems when I moved here, all my neighbors are 68 and up. The joys of having a home beside a rental property.

Quick Reply: hang out