Notices
NOVA/DC/MD We've expanded our NOVA forum to include the Greater DC Metro area as well as southern Maryland. Come on in and join our community!

SOMETHING NEW!!! CHRISTIAN CAR MEETS??????? ;)

Old 12-29-2011, 06:57 PM
NotAcOp:)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
BathSaltStarbux BathSaltStarbux BathSaltStarbux BathSaltStarbux BathSaltStarbux BathSaltStarbux BathSaltStarbux BathSaltStarbux BathSaltStarbux BathSaltStarbux BathSaltStarbux
Default Re: SOMETHING NEW!!! CHRISTIAN CAR MEETS??????? ;)

Dunno what this turned into but lol... laser and I are still buddies... just wont host meets with him lol
Old 12-29-2011, 09:04 PM
Registered member

BeefCake BeefCake BeefCake BeefCake BeefCake BeefCake BeefCake BeefCake BeefCake BeefCake BeefCake

u still hsot him for buttsecks at your place?
Old 12-29-2011, 11:07 PM
NotAcOp:)

BathSaltStarbux BathSaltStarbux BathSaltStarbux BathSaltStarbux BathSaltStarbux BathSaltStarbux BathSaltStarbux BathSaltStarbux BathSaltStarbux BathSaltStarbux BathSaltStarbux

pretty much and dak touching
Old 12-30-2011, 01:54 AM
Banned

White Devil White Devil White Devil White Devil White Devil White Devil White Devil White Devil White Devil White Devil White Devil

Originally Posted by BeefCake
u still hsot him for buttsecks at your place?
Always remember!!!!!

Old 12-30-2011, 02:58 AM
Registered member

jdm jim is infamous around these partsjdm jim is infamous around these partsjdm jim is infamous around these partsjdm jim is infamous around these partsjdm jim is infamous around these partsjdm jim is infamous around these partsjdm jim is infamous around these partsjdm jim is infamous around these partsjdm jim is infamous around these partsjdm jim is infamous around these partsjdm jim is infamous around these parts

im down bro! dont let these people discourage you. most of them are 16yr olds who havent experienced life and lifes hard knocks yet. I got bashed and beat up one here about my faith, even so much that they took my family photos from my photobucket and mutilated them, lol, wish i had that kind of time. anyway it's the same bunch that attacked me on here, which tells me there still under conviction. man up people and find your purpose in life!!!. one day, i promise, it's going to be just you and god, no one else, no one is gonna be able to help you, not your parents, no doctor and certainly no amout of money or lawyer is gonna help. i remember what is was to be lost and without god, it sucked. glad you guys figured it out on your own. yea im down for the meet.
Old 12-30-2011, 04:03 AM
Needs more poke.

Tarzan Bakerada Tarzan Bakerada Tarzan Bakerada Tarzan Bakerada Tarzan Bakerada Tarzan Bakerada Tarzan Bakerada Tarzan Bakerada Tarzan Bakerada Tarzan Bakerada Tarzan Bakerada

Originally Posted by jdm jim
im down bro! dont let these people discourage you. most of them are 16yr olds who havent experienced life and lifes hard knocks yet. I got bashed and beat up one here about my faith, even so much that they took my family photos from my photobucket and mutilated them, lol, wish i had that kind of time. anyway it's the same bunch that attacked me on here, which tells me there still under conviction. man up people and find your purpose in life!!!. one day, i promise, it's going to be just you and god, no one else, no one is gonna be able to help you, not your parents, no doctor and certainly no amout of money or lawyer is gonna help. i remember what is was to be lost and without god, it sucked. glad you guys figured it out on your own. yea im down for the meet.
Well unlike you, laserspeedbro, and op we're not weak minded and need a crutch to be happy. Also, I know it's hard for you to accept, but just about everyone posting in the thread is over the age of 25. And I'm sure they have experienced some of lifes "hard knocks". Do you honestly think that in order for someone to be able to get through hard times they need to accept the idea of a god to tell them everything is gonna be ok?
Old 12-30-2011, 04:14 AM
superuser

Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd

"You have to consider the possibility that God does not like you, never wanted you, in all probability he hates you. It's not the worst thing that could happen."

-- Tyler Durden.
Old 12-30-2011, 04:54 AM
Registered member

jdm jim is infamous around these partsjdm jim is infamous around these partsjdm jim is infamous around these partsjdm jim is infamous around these partsjdm jim is infamous around these partsjdm jim is infamous around these partsjdm jim is infamous around these partsjdm jim is infamous around these partsjdm jim is infamous around these partsjdm jim is infamous around these partsjdm jim is infamous around these parts

bring em on!!! yea i acted like a idiot in my 20s too.
Old 12-30-2011, 04:55 AM
Registered Member

Dough_Boy. Dough_Boy. Dough_Boy. Dough_Boy. Dough_Boy. Dough_Boy. Dough_Boy. Dough_Boy. Dough_Boy. Dough_Boy. Dough_Boy.

How the hell do you have fun without drugs, alcohol, and hookers.
Old 12-30-2011, 04:58 AM
WEEEEEEEEEEE

TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT

Originally Posted by Cindy_Lou_Who
How the hell do you have fun without drugs, alcohol, and hookers.
Even Jesus drank wine

Quick Reply: SOMETHING NEW!!! CHRISTIAN CAR MEETS??????? ;)