Notices
Western VA The Virginia Tech, JMU and surrounding area forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

williamson road and car clubs

Old 04-26-2010, 08:55 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
boost3d19 boost3d19 boost3d19 boost3d19 boost3d19
Default Re: williamson road and car clubs

Originally Posted by D1g1talV3n0m
I am wrong? You were working two jobs during your fiancee's pregnancy with your little girl.

You should know who I am? You have no clue who I am and nor will you. My friends know information? No information about you is easily accessible even outside of the circle of friends I have.

I don't scare you and nobody else scares you on the streets? Get off welfare and get a education before coming in here and trying to talk to us adults. I bet you voted for Obama.

A nobody? You're the one bragging about some bullshit accolades you say you accomplished. You can't even type a coherent sentence much less spell words correctly.

Lose another argument? Hahahahahaha You need to get out of the homo-erotic fantasy world you live in and join us here in the real world.

If you ever meet me in person at one of the meets as I said I will say the same things to your face you jizz jockey. You will end up doing nothing but crying. I would honestly say you won't come to the meets because in reality that would show everyone what a pathetic lying amoeba you are.
ok brandon david you are still wrong yet again i have never worked two jobs during that time....and what the fuck does my family have to do with you! punk ass bitch. my info about my life is none of your fucking business. i dont know shit about you and never will and i personally dont give a flying fuck about your pointless and insignificant life bc i will never use that against anyone to get at some stupid ass agenda. maybe your friends need to get a little closer to find out the correct information.

i have never been on welfare you fucking retard i leave welfare to the people that really need it.

get an education. lol your funny.. i dont need to say anymore on that aspect...

i have accomplished much more then you ever will in the education part. so dont hate

well the last time i checked i have and will always be living and thinking in the real world

crying..hahaha crying is for pussy ass punks like you that work at wachovia thinking they have a real job making only 14.50 an hour do nothing
when hard working people like myself actually work 15 hours a day 6 days a week and can get shit done with a B.A. degree so eat shit and die bitch.

i will be down there this weekend as usual. so we will see who walks with a big stick

oh and by the way i live closer to you then you think. you live in troutville oh wait i live about a mile down from your house so yeah

Last edited by boost3d19; 04-26-2010 at 08:57 PM.
Old 04-26-2010, 09:08 PM
Zerofucksgiven

Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello

I heard there was more faggotry in here....

Originally Posted by witty2733
its whatever youve always been there with your smartass comments. go fuk yerself gai. and man up? lol werent you just talking about people losing their jobs of vadriven?wait you dont have one do you?kthanks guy.You nor nobody here scares me.way to only be cool on teh interwebz.
ohai... Sup guy? I'm pretty sure you apologized to me in public for our lil spat on here and even brought Brandon... sup? I can holler at Chriss for confirmation if you'd like.

-jusayin
Old 04-26-2010, 09:45 PM
Registered Member

D1g1talV3n0m is a jewel in the roughD1g1talV3n0m is a jewel in the roughD1g1talV3n0m is a jewel in the roughD1g1talV3n0m is a jewel in the roughD1g1talV3n0m is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by boost3d19
ok brandon david you are still wrong yet again i have never worked two jobs during that time....and what the fuck does my family have to do with you! punk ass bitch. my info about my life is none of your fucking business. i dont know shit about you and never will and i personally dont give a flying fuck about your pointless and insignificant life bc i will never use that against anyone to get at some stupid ass agenda. maybe your friends need to get a little closer to find out the correct information.

i have never been on welfare you fucking retard i leave welfare to the people that really need it.

i have accomplished much more then you ever will in the education part. so dont hate

well the last time i checked i have and will always be living and thinking in the real world

crying..hahaha crying is for pussy ass punks like you that work at wachovia thinking they have a real job making only 14.50 an hour do nothing
when hard working people like myself actually work 15 hours a day 6 days a week and can get shit done with a B.A. degree so eat shit and die bitch.

i will be down there this weekend as usual. so we will see who walks with a big stick

oh and by the way i live closer to you then you think. you live in troutville oh wait i live about a mile down from your house so yeah
Haha congrats on doing a internet search for my information junior. I don't hide who I am. The internet after all is public domain.

Let us examine your post which by the way will take quite a bit of brain power with how atrocious your grammar and logic happen to be.

Get an education? Accomplished more then I ever will in education? Junior a education means NOTHING in the real world of things. I could have easily gone to college but I chose to make my own path. I don't see the error in my ways considering it has worked out for me quite well. Apparently I can't say the same for you.

So apparently I make 14.50 an hour to do nothing yet you work 15 hours a day and 6 days a week to "get shit done". That usually equates to a shitty pay or salary in which you are working harder to make ends meet. Sounds to me like I am the smarter one in that equation.

You drive a crappy car yet you are so successful you can't afford to get something better?

You will be down where this weekend? Roanoke? I thought you lived in Roanoke? Now you claim to live a mile away from me in troutville? You can't even keep your own lies straight. You really need to stop embarrassing yourself.
Old 04-26-2010, 09:49 PM
Registered Member

SPEEDdemon™ has disabled reputation

nothin but high class re-tards in here lol always arguing and always claiming to be smarter/ more successful/ more mature os some shit than the other... i love this website when i get bored
Old 04-26-2010, 11:26 PM
Capitalist Pig

Heiss M3 is a jewel in the roughHeiss M3 is a jewel in the roughHeiss M3 is a jewel in the roughHeiss M3 is a jewel in the roughHeiss M3 is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by boost3d19

First off,
Nobody needs welfare...and if they do, they deserve to fail at life. It has never been the responsibility of the government to take care of dumbasses/lazy ass idiots. The fact that you even think certain people deserve it is astonishing to me, then again you're from Roanoke, so it's not surprising. We are only born equal (thank God), what you do with your life after birth is up to you - not the government.

You're telling him to get an education? Whether he has a college degree or not - I will say he appears much more intelligent than you. Where did you get your "degree" from - University of Phonenix? lol

You still say "your" when you should say "you're" - most kids learn that in high-school. And don't pawn that off as a "mis-type."

You're right, you don't need to say any more in that respect - you're making yourself look retarded when you're trying to come off as some well-educated person. Its a joke - i'm sorry.

You may be living and thinking in the real world, but last time I checked - the real world consisted of primarily blue-collar workers and minimum wage employees. Why not stretch your bounds if you're trying to come across as some badass educated baller? Just a thought...

The truly successful guys in life think outside the real world, they actualize the dreams "real-world" thinkers can only dream of, not kidding.

If you're working 15 hrs a day and 6 days a week I hope you're a CEO or own you're own company. If not, I have a reality check for you - you're being someones bitch... plain and simple. The fact that you brought up hours and days/per week is hilarious. Last time I heard that argument made was by some sad accountant trying to prove that his 100 hr/work week was making him an important person in this town. He was called our pretty quick, he didn't have a 7 figure income and he didn't own half the town... he was the epitome of a work-bitch... The kind I love, the kind that will work for me - dirt cheap. Roanoke is full of them.

B.A. degree, lol. I know more millionaires without those cute degrees than I do with them. The problem with people who have degrees is that they think because they attain them they will receive some great deal on a job... When in fact it all comes down to personal talent, not your degree or GPA. It's sad, but true. As me how I know.. please.

Thanks.

ps, i'm drunk as shit right now, so i'm placing a disclaimer on any misspelled words... even though my drunk-sentences make more sense thank most sober-sentences lol

Last edited by Heiss M3; 04-26-2010 at 11:28 PM.
Old 04-26-2010, 11:26 PM
Capitalist Pig

Heiss M3 is a jewel in the roughHeiss M3 is a jewel in the roughHeiss M3 is a jewel in the roughHeiss M3 is a jewel in the roughHeiss M3 is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by SPEEDdemon™
nothin but high class re-tards in here lol always arguing and always claiming to be smarter/ more successful/ more mature os some shit than the other... i love this website when i get bored
Hahahah exactly my point, just in fewer words. lol

Props.
Old 04-27-2010, 02:37 AM
nortaP

Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded

Originally Posted by Heiss M3
Hahahah exactly my point, just in fewer words. lol

Props.
Don't kid yourself, this website runs Speeddeamon's life.

Proof? The little wigger sent me a PM over this thread

Car Clubz are serious business in Roanoke, because otherwise all you have left is the incest.
Old 04-27-2010, 03:19 AM
EDM|Mugen|MK3 CRX

.Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge.

This thread needz m0ar f0am.

Micah,

Reloaded, yeah Roanoke (along with the rest of Virginia) is a shithole.
Old 04-27-2010, 03:56 AM
CAPS LOCK BABY

CAPSLOCK CAPSLOCK CAPSLOCK CAPSLOCK CAPSLOCK CAPSLOCK CAPSLOCK CAPSLOCK CAPSLOCK CAPSLOCK CAPSLOCK

Originally Posted by Reloaded
Don't kid yourself, this website runs Speeddeamon's life.

Proof? The little wigger sent me a PM over this thread

Car Clubz are serious business in Roanoke, because otherwise all you have left is the incest.
SPEADFAG AND WITTY'S MOTTO IS: ALL INCEST IN WINCEST.
Old 04-27-2010, 03:58 AM
WEEEEEEEEEEE

TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT

Incest, it's only relative

Quick Reply: williamson road and car clubs