Notices
Events Look here for all and any upcoming events that you can attend.

5/15/10: Litte Joe's Auto Presents: Springfest 2010 - Hosted by Team Sumospeed

Old 05-16-2010, 06:02 PM
Blang Blang

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com
Default Re: 5/15/10: Litte Joe's Auto Presents: Springfest 2010 - Hosted by Team Sumospeed

what time did you get there cody, i dont remember seeing you there until towards the end of the day. we had over 100 cars signed up for the show and there was probably another 20 there in the show lot that were just on display. how many were you expecting? i was extremely happy with the turn out given we had about 2 weeks of real promotion.
Old 05-16-2010, 06:17 PM
FACK YER ESS PEE OHH

all4sr's all4sr's all4sr's all4sr's all4sr's all4sr's all4sr's all4sr's all4sr's all4sr's all4sr's
Default Re: 5/15/10: Litte Joe's Auto Presents: Springfest 2010 - Hosted by Team Sumospeed

Originally Posted by sumospeed.com
what time did you get there cody, i dont remember seeing you there until towards the end of the day. we had over 100 cars signed up for the show and there was probably another 20 there in the show lot that were just on display. how many were you expecting? i was extremely happy with the turn out given we had about 2 weeks of real promotion.
i got there a little after noon time, i didn't say whats up to you till later cause you looked busy everytime i saw you

i was expecting atleast more than last years turn out, which was atleast 400+, but it might have looked smaller this year cause of the parking lot...

i showed up with my boy and it sounded awesome at first cause i heard Metal playing, but that quickly turned to generic rap radio music, and then to shitty "local" artists, which, they had to know that they invited other people, since one of the guys was from philly....the white dood was the best though, i lol'd at the crowd in front of the stage though, many laughs

hopefully next year a little more Promotion will do the trick, that and a garunteed venue...lol
Old 05-16-2010, 06:32 PM
Blang Blang

sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com

we will be using harbor park next year. its really the perfect venue for this event. we will have all the kinks from this year worked out and we will have much more promotion next year as well.
Old 05-16-2010, 06:36 PM
Troll & Run

ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD

To get food services do you have to have like different event permits or was the cost of just the food coming out there to much? If a food truck came out there it would be killer lol thanks again for making this happen
Old 05-16-2010, 06:41 PM
Blang Blang

sort of. we would have 2 options. 1 would have been to use the parks concessions, which would have also required us to move to a higher level of rental and a much steeper fee. the other would have been to buy out the park's concession policy and that was also a it hefty of a fee for us to pick up. next time we will have food.
Old 05-16-2010, 06:45 PM
Troll & Run

ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD

oic
Old 05-16-2010, 07:44 PM

import36 import36 import36 import36 import36 import36 import36 import36 import36 import36 import36

Originally Posted by Impulsed7
They spelled it like you did at the shelter, I just changed it to the same spelling as the car part, so either way works.

did you take anymore trophies home? sorry, i missed one from what jake texted me later. I was starving and really really needed a beer.
naw dude...just the one. yeah i think u left a trophy.....not even sure what it was for though.
Old 05-16-2010, 07:49 PM
Blang Blang

it was for best in show. i think fiziks took it and said he was going to give it to you.
Old 05-16-2010, 09:15 PM
LIKE A BOSS

jdm monkey jdm monkey jdm monkey jdm monkey jdm monkey jdm monkey jdm monkey jdm monkey jdm monkey jdm monkey jdm monkey

lol i did not expect to get anything, but i received a trophee twice!!!
sumospeed must love me..
Old 05-17-2010, 05:28 AM
Brofecta

ShadowStyle2DX ShadowStyle2DX ShadowStyle2DX ShadowStyle2DX ShadowStyle2DX ShadowStyle2DX ShadowStyle2DX ShadowStyle2DX ShadowStyle2DX ShadowStyle2DX ShadowStyle2DX

Originally Posted by sumospeed.com
it was for best in show. i think fiziks took it and said he was going to give it to you.
Any way we can get a list of who placed for each category? Everyone was kinda wondering who won what in the pic thread.

Quick Reply: 5/15/10: Litte Joe's Auto Presents: Springfest 2010 - Hosted by Team Sumospeed