Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Saturday, March 27th, you know the deal.

Old 03-27-2004, 05:22 PM
My name is HOV!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
jgotti23 has disabled reputation
Default Re: Saturday, March 27th, you know the deal.

Motorworld was nice. 1st time there and man..those karts are no joke. Sore as hell though, calf muscles all tight. The Off road karts owned me bad... I came out off the pits bangin' the wall and the other karts LOL HAHAHA
Got T-Boned nasty about twice...by the same girl too-was funny-nice drivin' by the way.
Old 03-27-2004, 05:46 PM
TPJ
sumospeedDOTcom

TPJ is a jewel in the roughTPJ is a jewel in the roughTPJ is a jewel in the roughTPJ is a jewel in the roughTPJ is a jewel in the rough

who were you jgotti?
Old 03-27-2004, 06:21 PM
Jay
VR-4ever

Jay Jay Jay Jay Jay Jay Jay Jay Jay Jay Jay

litlespic - today was fun as hell.. I think I am goin to set up another one for a sunday around the 17th..

I dont think I met anyone except stangsta and jgotti and no reverse...

but seriously, today was fun as hell and you'll need to make it next time, cause its a blast, they might not be the fastest in the world, but when the entire set up is with your friends, you have fun...

PS I own go karts
Old 03-27-2004, 06:22 PM
Who's this guy?

Bandit has a reputation beyond reputeBandit has a reputation beyond reputeBandit has a reputation beyond reputeBandit has a reputation beyond reputeBandit has a reputation beyond reputeBandit has a reputation beyond reputeBandit has a reputation beyond reputeBandit has a reputation beyond reputeBandit has a reputation beyond repute

i know i had fun...especially in the parking lot...you rwd guys aint got nothin on my e-drift in the lot...

im not as swore as my last time, but still a little rough. i think motor world has had it with us after this time...lol
Old 03-27-2004, 06:23 PM
Who's this guy?

Bandit has a reputation beyond reputeBandit has a reputation beyond reputeBandit has a reputation beyond reputeBandit has a reputation beyond reputeBandit has a reputation beyond reputeBandit has a reputation beyond reputeBandit has a reputation beyond reputeBandit has a reputation beyond reputeBandit has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by VR-4ever
litlespic - today was fun as hell.. I think I am goin to set up another one for a sunday around the 17th..

I dont think I met anyone except stangsta and jgotti and no reverse...

but seriously, today was fun as hell and you'll need to make it next time, cause its a blast, they might not be the fastest in the world, but when the entire set up is with your friends, you have fun...

PS I own go karts
someone on jays screen name???
Old 03-27-2004, 06:24 PM
RS Doscientos

litlespic litlespic litlespic litlespic litlespic litlespic litlespic litlespic litlespic litlespic litlespic

ITS LITLESPCI YOU BITCH!
Old 03-27-2004, 06:26 PM
Who's this guy?

check your phone
Old 03-27-2004, 06:52 PM
Is it Friday yet?

Ghostrider is a jewel in the roughGhostrider is a jewel in the roughGhostrider is a jewel in the rough

Yeah, you fuckers that didn't go dont know what you missed! That was some fun shit!! The best part was at the end on the last 2 races. I think nobody gave a fuck cause we were leavin anyway, but it turned into a go kart demolition derby!! I wrecked just because I was laughin so hard. You guys know how to have a good time. Worth every penny!

And then Bandit with the driftin in the JDM Bird......hell fuckin yeah!!

SLOW THE FUCK DOWN ASSHOLE!!!! -Outlaw track attandant.......Hahahahahhaha!
Old 03-27-2004, 07:02 PM
Who's this guy?

Originally Posted by Stangsta
And then Bandit with the driftin in the JDM Bird......hell fuckin yeah!!
that was scarin me for a little bit...goin sideways then lookin straight and seeing the parking divider's getting closer and closer...but that was fun...havent done that in a while
Old 03-27-2004, 07:54 PM
Captain night owl

vasponger vasponger vasponger vasponger vasponger vasponger vasponger vasponger vasponger vasponger vasponger

jay you went?
im suprisingly not that sore cept the ribs

Quick Reply: Saturday, March 27th, you know the deal.