Notices
The Twisties For all you cone killers and nazis. This includes Auto-X, Road Racing, and Drifting.

Dec. 8th Pungo autox. Official Thread

Old 12-09-2002, 11:14 AM
Yes I race a HONDA!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
vbspec vbspec vbspec vbspec vbspec vbspec vbspec vbspec vbspec vbspec vbspec

Man that was fun!!!!!!!
The only thing that sucked is that during the fun runs I swaped cars with the silver Bug (I have the red SpecV). And, he beat my time by .3 seconds. Oh well I have only raced a few times and am still learning.

My best time was 42.159 in a bone stock SpecV in DSX..
Sorry to see that Steve and Brett missed it.I hope you find the jerks who smashed your window Brett. See all of you next week.
Old 12-09-2002, 01:25 PM
Who's this guy?

Bandit has a reputation beyond reputeBandit has a reputation beyond reputeBandit has a reputation beyond reputeBandit has a reputation beyond reputeBandit has a reputation beyond reputeBandit has a reputation beyond reputeBandit has a reputation beyond reputeBandit has a reputation beyond reputeBandit has a reputation beyond repute

that was you? hey whats up. wish i knew it was you. coulda got some good three wheelin shots of ya....lookin pretty good out there....
Old 12-09-2002, 01:36 PM
Former 757'er

Blasphemous Blasphemous Blasphemous Blasphemous Blasphemous Blasphemous Blasphemous Blasphemous Blasphemous

Originally posted by Bandit
that was you? hey whats up. wish i knew it was you. coulda got some good three wheelin shots of ya....lookin pretty good out there....
Sweet, you caught one of my "ass end swingin power out of the turn" moves
I would have loved to seen video of my "fun run". Man, was it ever fun! I just went out to drift the whole course basically and did a good job of it I think.
Old 12-09-2002, 01:38 PM
Who's this guy?

Bandit has a reputation beyond reputeBandit has a reputation beyond reputeBandit has a reputation beyond reputeBandit has a reputation beyond reputeBandit has a reputation beyond reputeBandit has a reputation beyond reputeBandit has a reputation beyond reputeBandit has a reputation beyond reputeBandit has a reputation beyond repute

yeah. i was late gettin the completly sidways shots of you on your funrun. but you had some awesome drifts goin on....you and that silver 300z had the best ones(from what i saw)
Old 12-09-2002, 02:35 PM
///m thrizzle

trip has disabled reputation

should have riden with me on my fun run when the rear tires started to give away, aaron was with me. fun fun but slow slow
Old 12-09-2002, 02:40 PM
Drag757

Slammed Sentra is an unknown quantity at this point

do any of you (trip or jackie) have any more pixs of me? im just wondering........

it was a lot of fun though, my dad rode with me during the phun runs and he actually enjoyed it. he told me i should buy a second car to race with...i was like what? anyway...whats up with them pix?
Old 12-09-2002, 03:37 PM
Former 757'er

Blasphemous Blasphemous Blasphemous Blasphemous Blasphemous Blasphemous Blasphemous Blasphemous Blasphemous

Originally posted by trip
should have riden with me on my fun run when the rear tires started to give away, aaron was with me. fun fun but slow slow
Yea, that was a fun ride and even though he says slow... it was way faster than any of my times.
Trip layed it down on the back corner with a nice drift
Old 12-09-2002, 04:29 PM
Who's this guy?

Originally posted by Slammed Sentra
do any of you (trip or jackie) have any more pixs of me? im just wondering........
no i dont...i only had a few pics left over.
Old 12-09-2002, 04:59 PM
///m thrizzle

trip has disabled reputation

ill check later
Old 12-10-2002, 02:41 AM
Cone Killer

Eric16v is an unknown quantity at this point
Talking

I would have taken more, but my batteries died.
http://eric16v.vwmafia.net/images/autox/120802

Quick Reply: Dec. 8th Pungo autox. Official Thread