Notices
Western VA The Virginia Tech, JMU and surrounding area forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

The Park

Old 09-05-2009, 06:17 PM
vaginadriven.com

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Boosted Bitch Boosted Bitch Boosted Bitch Boosted Bitch Boosted Bitch Boosted Bitch Boosted Bitch Boosted Bitch Boosted Bitch Boosted Bitch Boosted Bitch
Default Re: The Park

Originally Posted by VanillaThrilla
I'm going on a shooting spree and I'll teach you guys all about the word floaming! lol..

CAP CAP CAP CAP CAP CAP CAP CAP CAP CAP!

NO I'M NOT MAD! U MAD BRO?

Calm down puddin! (bad nilla wafer joke)... I <3 u!
Old 09-06-2009, 07:46 AM
Zerofucksgiven

Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello

Originally Posted by DSMSherie
Do you really wanna get your ass kicked by a chick? Or better yet... I'll call the Fluffster!
I'm skurred...

Originally Posted by DSMSherie
Oh so you got jokes now too huh Nilla Wafer? You're lucky that I love you... not as much as I love Llama... but its love none the less.
You gots no loves fer me?

Btw, where the fuck were you and Matt at yesterday? I had no one to floam w/ besides Corey and James... You missed out on some badass cheeseburgers and Jose breakin a glass table...
Old 09-06-2009, 10:27 AM
It tilts

AMDxp2000 has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by VanillaThrilla
It's so ironic that you're calling ME retarded, Gary...

"an sperm" ... "an 3some"

MOTHERFUCKER... For the LOVE OF GOD, please learn the proper placement for "a" and "an." Thank you, and have a wonderful evening.

P.S. VT just scored another fucking touchdown thanks to two penalties.

I love you to man!
Old 09-06-2009, 10:19 PM
vaginadriven.com

Boosted Bitch Boosted Bitch Boosted Bitch Boosted Bitch Boosted Bitch Boosted Bitch Boosted Bitch Boosted Bitch Boosted Bitch Boosted Bitch Boosted Bitch

Originally Posted by Cyanide Jello
I'm skurred...

You gots no loves fer me?

Btw, where the fuck were you and Matt at yesterday? I had no one to floam w/ besides Corey and James... You missed out on some badass cheeseburgers and Jose breakin a glass table...
You makes teh funz of my height and it makes me teh sad.

I'm not really sure why Matt didn't come unless the distributor finally took a shit on the Z. I on the other hand was working and making teh moneez for teh turboz.
Old 09-08-2009, 03:06 PM
Registered Member

diamondstargsx has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by LLama
I've been to the park several times.

Facts:

-Yes, there is a large homosexual community, but I've never been "bothered" by them. They can tell you're straight by the way that you carry yourself, and they do not "bother" you. The closest "call" I've had was a young guy walked up to me and said "You and your friend are straight aren't you? I just wanted to say you guys are fucking sexy." I got a laugh out of it, it didn't bother me whatsoever. In fact, I've encountered better looking, classier girls, than what most night-life has to offer there. I've heard the following multiple times: "I like it there because there's not a 100 to 1 ratio of horny douchebags to girls trying to grope me and not leaving me alone." I've "heard" there's some sketchy shit downstairs at the park, but out of the few times I've been, I've never seen stairs, so I couldn't tell you about what goes on somewhere I've never been.

-The best music, lighting, and special effects in Roanoke are there BY FAR, no competition whatsoever. I do love electronic music, if you do not, the park isn't for you.

-It's the closest thing to a real night club Roanoke has to offer. The metro would be ranked higher than the park if the upstairs weren't a 10x10 ft square. I do like metro's atmosphere, lighting, and general crowd... but the park's electronic music is much better.

Corned beef is a joke, and the prime example of why I say most of Roanoke is trashy. 202 was nice when it opened, and 90% of people were more of an upscale crowd, now it's fucking hood downstairs, little mexico upstairs, and sucks all around. Cornerstone is an okay place sometimes, again, just too small. If I'm gonig downtown on saturday night, usually it'll be metro, I'll gladly pay double for alcohol not to have to deal with 900 meatheads in TAPOUT t-shirts bumping into one another and having staring contests... and actually, I'd prefer to be around 900 flaming faggots at the park rather than that bullshit.

damn llama,i lived in fl for thirty two years and metros was the closet place to home for me!you seem to be a pretty cool dude llama,dont know your real name!you damn sure tell it straight when you want to!
Old 09-08-2009, 03:31 PM
Unconfirmed User

LLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond repute

I be a cool dude IRL... I still be hatin on shit makin people laugh though...
Old 09-08-2009, 04:23 PM
Automotive Slave

FiascoXL has disabled reputation

The Metro Landry? lol good times.
Old 09-09-2009, 04:14 AM
S a D u B

JROW JROW JROW JROW JROW JROW JROW JROW JROW JROW JROW

Originally Posted by diamondstargsx
damn llama,i lived in fl for thirty two years and metros was the closet place to home for me!you seem to be a pretty cool dude llama,dont know your real name!you damn sure tell it straight when you want to!
Bromance?
Old 09-09-2009, 04:39 AM
Unconfirmed User

LLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond repute

If I had hair I would put gel in it and make poofy lip faces for the camera at the metro.
Old 09-09-2009, 02:43 PM
Registered Member

diamondstargsx has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by FiascoXL
The Metro Landry? lol good times.
ya,fucken wasted!i spent like a hundred bucks that nite!

Quick Reply: The Park