Notices
Western VA The Virginia Tech, JMU and surrounding area forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

WESTERN SPOTTED THREAD

Old 06-10-2012, 04:02 PM
Registered member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris
Default Re: WESTERN SPOTTED THREAD

I spotted this in the parking lot at Wal-mart,on the way to the track.If this chick tries to holler at you,run.Real talk.
Attached Thumbnails WESTERN SPOTTED THREAD-2012-06-08-14.30.18.jpg  
Old 06-10-2012, 06:04 PM
wub wub wub wub

VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla

The cookout almost turned into a car show Lots of people came out, so I call that a success! It was a lot of fun!
Old 06-10-2012, 06:06 PM
Registered member

TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris

Originally Posted by VanillaThrilla
The cookout almost turned into a car show Lots of people came out, so I call that a success! It was a lot of fun!
Pics or it never happened.
Glad to hear it turned out good!Sounds like a lot of fun.
Old 06-10-2012, 06:09 PM
wub wub wub wub

VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla

I was too busy behind the grill to really snap any relevant pictures. There was quite a crowd at one point in time. I know more than 40 people at one point.
Old 06-11-2012, 06:17 PM
GT-Four Guy

Letze Letze Letze Letze Letze Letze Letze Letze Letze Letze Letze

So I'm sitting there minding my own business at a stop light on my R6 and some asshat in a black Chevy suv sits there revving the piss out of his sbc, I'm wondering what this guy wants... not going to race him, whats the point? Then he rolls down his window and yells at me.

its Woo...
Old 06-11-2012, 06:31 PM
wub wub wub wub

Hahahahaha!
Old 06-12-2012, 02:47 AM
Registered Member

boostdtalon has a reputation beyond reputeboostdtalon has a reputation beyond reputeboostdtalon has a reputation beyond reputeboostdtalon has a reputation beyond reputeboostdtalon has a reputation beyond reputeboostdtalon has a reputation beyond reputeboostdtalon has a reputation beyond reputeboostdtalon has a reputation beyond reputeboostdtalon has a reputation beyond repute

Spotted two civics with the fronts primered and a red 300z on Williamson road Sunday.
Old 06-12-2012, 04:05 AM
BATTLESTAGS

TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo

Originally Posted by Letze
So I'm sitting there minding my own business at a stop light on my R6 and some asshat in a black Chevy suv sits there revving the piss out of his sbc, I'm wondering what this guy wants... not going to race him, whats the point? Then he rolls down his window and yells at me.

its Woo...
Hahaha you looked pissed at first! The funny thing was that I really wasn't sure it was you because of the helmet. I was like, man this dude's gonna be like WTF if it isn't Chason, lol.
Old 06-12-2012, 05:11 AM
Registered member

The crazy part is if you two would have raced......Woo would win............While driving in reverse..........With his hand out the window,smacking bitches along the way.
True story.
Old 06-12-2012, 07:49 AM
Zerofucksgiven

Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello

Spotted all kinds of shit Sunday at the Adam's meatmeet.

Quick Reply: WESTERN SPOTTED THREAD