Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

can someone tell me what i did to my car please?

Old 06-13-2011, 01:44 PM
No

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Bizkit64 Bizkit64 Bizkit64 Bizkit64 Bizkit64 Bizkit64 Bizkit64 Bizkit64 Bizkit64 Bizkit64 Bizkit64
Default Re: can someone tell me what i did to my car please?

Originally Posted by sliknik874
lol, no my parents didnt buy the car for me, i did, i think your just mad that im 21 and probably make more money than you, I have a college degree and work at HP, well its 5:30 am and i gotta go make 18$/hour, so go rage on someone else's thread please
I'm a waiter still in college and I make more then you... lol
Old 06-13-2011, 02:31 PM
Registered Member

ready4anewhip has disabled reputation

never heard of an evo guy complain their car REVS higher and faster in boost hahah good luck homie
Old 06-13-2011, 03:14 PM
Registered member

Twenty5psi Twenty5psi Twenty5psi Twenty5psi Twenty5psi Twenty5psi Twenty5psi Twenty5psi Twenty5psi Twenty5psi Twenty5psi

Originally Posted by ready4anewhip
never heard of an evo guy complain their car REVS higher and faster in boost hahah good luck homie
hahah shut the fuck up
Old 06-13-2011, 04:27 PM
Registered Member

TRDtastic has much to be proud ofTRDtastic has much to be proud ofTRDtastic has much to be proud ofTRDtastic has much to be proud ofTRDtastic has much to be proud ofTRDtastic has much to be proud ofTRDtastic has much to be proud ofTRDtastic has much to be proud ofTRDtastic has much to be proud ofTRDtastic has much to be proud ofTRDtastic has much to be proud of

You're lucky that 100 shot of NOS didn't blow the welds on the intake....
Old 06-13-2011, 04:51 PM
SHAKESHAKESHAKESHAKE

Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired

Originally Posted by wilhit10
I am sorry that I have a car that never breaks down (my e36 M3, f no on the m5). As I digress. I am sorry I talked about you(dammit it sucks getting old and slow), was being positive, and was trying to be helpful.

Here is my attempt to fit in .

I will try to purchase some stickers, get some fart pipes, and curse on here. I will also get some cheap fake JDM parts to make my car actually perform less, handle worse, and be able to break down better...but not brake better. I love to curse though. Am I getting better at using this board yet? I will also buy a car that is worth 2k, and through 10k in parts into it. Who needs paint, spray cans will work! I will even add a wing on the back of a FWD car. The more the better. In fact the rims will costs more than the car. Who cares about the tires on the car, as long as they look good! Last point of my upgrade....

You guys probably love the e46 M3, it's cheaply made, and handles like having sex with a condom on. Then again, most of you can only imagine having sex with a condom.....I can't imagine getting laid in a primed 92 civic with a turbo on it.

See, I meant none of this...Hopefully, some of you guys can get a good chuckle out of it. Stereotyping is fun..Have at me and my Ken mobile. E36 M3 convertible...
Adam(and yes I said chuckle, and chuckle about that).
Lol woooooooow, someone was just waiting to unload the foam. I have an E36 too, I was totally busting your balls. Also I've never had sex with a condom on (BC pills rule) but I don't really like the E46 either.
Old 06-14-2011, 03:28 AM
Registered Member

wilhit10 has disabled reputation

Yeah, I was doing all that in good fun! Laughing at the entire time I wrote it...

Glad to have another e36 person on here, if you need any help with your car, let me know. I have a peake scanner etc...Have a let of experience working on these cars!

Adam..

Plus, Condoms do take away all the feeling. Just in case you guys ever get the lucky chance. Their are lottery winers.
Old 06-14-2011, 03:39 AM
Registered Member

wilhit10 has disabled reputation

Am I getting old, but why does a kid need 350-400 hp. That's my rough estimate to what he would have. I am sure I am way off. When I was his age, my car at the time had that about 275 hp, and that was extremely fast and I was extremely dumb with the car. Maybe I was younger, but still, why do we need road cars that fast? I think my M5 is almost too fast for the road at 400 hp. Its only real use is for HPDE, where I can put the power to the ground. Is it really that much fun to just hit sixty in first gear? Unless you are doing HPDE or other track events, there is no reason for that much power, am I wrong. It only leads to tickets, and is almost less fun to go through the gears at that speed.

To me having the less powerful e36 opposed the e46 is almost more fun. The e46 will get me in trouble. If I get the e46, I will get used to it, and then I will need more power. Next thing you know(trust me I have been there), I will be driving a new M3 on the interstate going a 100 miles an hour about to purchase it. So where do we stop. So I am simply happy with the e36 M. Its fun, has a bullit proof drive train etc. Plenty of power. These cars motors will last to 250k miles, no problem.

Yet again, call me a faggot, just don't tell my girlfriend.
Adam
Old 06-14-2011, 05:37 AM
Fitty Tuckin

-JB- -JB- -JB- -JB- -JB- -JB- -JB- -JB- -JB- -JB- -JB-

Cool story bro.
Old 06-14-2011, 07:33 AM
SHAKESHAKESHAKESHAKE

Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired

No more BMW talk, back to quoting F&F: You can have any brew you want, as long as it's a Corona.
Old 06-14-2011, 07:59 AM
--hat trick--

benfloyd423 benfloyd423 benfloyd423 benfloyd423 benfloyd423 benfloyd423 benfloyd423 benfloyd423 benfloyd423 benfloyd423 benfloyd423

:: if i lose, winners takes my car, if i win, i get the money and the respect!

Quick Reply: can someone tell me what i did to my car please?