Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Saturday, March 27th, you know the deal.

Old 03-28-2004, 09:38 AM
byebye teggy :(

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
GizzerChick is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Saturday, March 27th, you know the deal.

Originally Posted by jgotti23
Motorworld was nice. 1st time there and man..those karts are no joke. Sore as hell though, calf muscles all tight. The Off road karts owned me bad... I came out off the pits bangin' the wall and the other karts LOL HAHAHA
Got T-Boned nasty about twice...by the same girl too-was funny-nice drivin' by the way.

hahaha that was me! sorry! i was on a mission! Jaeson was giving me $5 if i passed him ...thanks

And as for Mike (RedhotEX or whatever) YOU SUCK! you killed me that one time! and Justin....dont even blame it on me! if you wouldnt have gotten sideways in front of me 80 times i wouldnt have hit you!
Old 03-28-2004, 09:41 AM
Captain night owl

vasponger vasponger vasponger vasponger vasponger vasponger vasponger vasponger vasponger vasponger vasponger

thanks to all who contributed cough:tawny:cough to my golf ball sized bruise on my thigh.
Old 03-28-2004, 09:42 AM
byebye teggy :(

GizzerChick is an unknown quantity at this point

...dont even get me started!
Old 03-28-2004, 09:44 AM
Boner Jams

-Danimal -Danimal -Danimal -Danimal -Danimal -Danimal -Danimal -Danimal -Danimal -Danimal -Danimal

whaaa..... whaaa....
Old 03-28-2004, 09:45 AM
Captain night owl

vasponger vasponger vasponger vasponger vasponger vasponger vasponger vasponger vasponger vasponger vasponger

Originally Posted by GizzerChick
...dont even get me started!
hahah i got you back, but off the track.
Old 03-28-2004, 10:48 AM
boom tick boom tick

Victum Victum Victum Victum Victum Victum Victum Victum Victum Victum Victum

dude, i think everyone is beat today, hahaha... i have bruises on top of bruises.
Old 03-28-2004, 11:04 AM
RS Doscientos

litlespic litlespic litlespic litlespic litlespic litlespic litlespic litlespic litlespic litlespic litlespic

I have bruises on my penis head, from the buckles slapping it so much. My girlfriend isnt goin to be able to get any for a while, but it doesnt really matter, she is kinda beat up and cut and blistered from work and motorworld.
Old 03-28-2004, 11:38 AM
squad up!!!

To0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud of

bah.. right knee i cant hold straight.. softball size bruise on my left thigh.. great fun.. soo... sunday the.. 18th..? i'll sign the paper work when i got there either in a couple hours or tommorrow to kick someones ass.. now that i think about it, i think that track attendant might actually have it.. asked him what the guy looked like that handed it to him and he said "uh, they all look the same, blonde hair spiked".. anyways.. had a shit load of fun, even tho i lost my wallet.. very last race i pushed stangsta back to the pits... lol.. i still cant get that first corner drift right everytime.. jay, bill, since your kinda enough to let us use your house, hope you enjoyed the coors and barcardi i brought over.. so, what time we want for sunday..?

Kevin
Old 03-28-2004, 12:26 PM
In the Head

Way2Slo is infamous around these partsWay2Slo is infamous around these partsWay2Slo is infamous around these partsWay2Slo is infamous around these partsWay2Slo is infamous around these partsWay2Slo is infamous around these partsWay2Slo is infamous around these partsWay2Slo is infamous around these partsWay2Slo is infamous around these partsWay2Slo is infamous around these partsWay2Slo is infamous around these parts

Sorry I didnt make it, I hope I didnt screw ya up! Was trying to get things right with the woman! Plus I was up till 5, and back up again at 8:30 (a.m.) still drunk! Plus I was getting the rear back in the stang so (My babys OUT)
Old 03-28-2004, 12:29 PM
Registered Member

3xNakedCall 3xNakedCall 3xNakedCall 3xNakedCall 3xNakedCall 3xNakedCall 3xNakedCall 3xNakedCall 3xNakedCall 3xNakedCall 3xNakedCall

I know I had a great time. Sore as hell though, but I'm sure everybody else is also. I'm definately coming to the next one also. Kinda dissapointed that I didn't come to jakes after motorworld, sounds like you guys had a fun time there also.

Quick Reply: Saturday, March 27th, you know the deal.