Notices
Western VA The Virginia Tech, JMU and surrounding area forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

WESTERN SPOTTED THREAD

Old 07-09-2012, 02:50 AM
wub wub wub wub

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla
Default Re: WESTERN SPOTTED THREAD

Originally Posted by Race B&on
I wonder how long it'll be before some smartass points out that that's not a 1M. Still, looks like you guys had fun, in the meantime I was sitting on I-81 South in friggin ball soup. I didn't have the A/C on and the air going past my car on the outside was actually hotter than the air inside the cabin.
It is a 1M.
Old 07-09-2012, 06:00 AM
Registered Member

boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer

Originally Posted by VanillaThrilla
It is a 1M.
Lol I wish. Its a 135i with the M sports package. Similar but not quite...
Old 07-09-2012, 06:09 AM
Registered Member

boostdtalon has a reputation beyond reputeboostdtalon has a reputation beyond reputeboostdtalon has a reputation beyond reputeboostdtalon has a reputation beyond reputeboostdtalon has a reputation beyond reputeboostdtalon has a reputation beyond reputeboostdtalon has a reputation beyond reputeboostdtalon has a reputation beyond reputeboostdtalon has a reputation beyond repute

Hate that i missed this. Ended up getting sick and left work early. Spent most of the day sleeping.
Old 07-09-2012, 06:41 AM
SHAKESHAKESHAKESHAKE

Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired

Originally Posted by boostedb1mmer
Lol I wish. Its a 135i with the M sports package. Similar but not quite...
Me too, but then I'd probably just drool on it. Now that you've upgraded the turbo (or did I just imagine that?) how does your 135 compare to the M in terms of power?
Old 07-09-2012, 07:04 AM
Registered Member

boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer

I'm still running the stock turbos but I have every bolt-on available and I'm running a fairly aggressive ECU remap. The average 1M puts down around 320whp/350wtq on a dynojet. I putdown 340whp/380rwtq on a mustang dyno. Mustang dynos usually read about 10% lower than dynojets. I've seen cars with the same mods trapping 118mph in the quarter where the 1M usually traps at around 112mph

I'll be getting tuned for meth the end of this month and I'm anxious to see what it puts down then. At this point I don't have any plans for running upgraded turbos... but who knows
Old 07-09-2012, 10:05 AM

black_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond repute

The nissan sounds awesome! We need a burnout vid of the BMW now
Old 07-09-2012, 10:50 AM
Registered Member

Originally Posted by black_krix_si
The nissan sounds awesome! We need a burnout vid of the BMW now
We'll see once Adam gets the GoPro operational again lol
Old 07-09-2012, 02:33 PM
Registered Member

IonRedline89 IonRedline89 IonRedline89 IonRedline89 IonRedline89 IonRedline89 IonRedline89 IonRedline89 IonRedline89 IonRedline89 IonRedline89

LOL well guys I think i burnt my clutch ha cause now when im in first i basically have to let the clutch completely out before it tries to stall wonder if it could be adjusted and I wonder if the dealer can tell I've been rough on it since I bought it 1 month ago....If not free clutch I have a 3000 mile 3 month powertrain warranty.
Old 07-09-2012, 03:03 PM
Registered Member

IonRedline89 IonRedline89 IonRedline89 IonRedline89 IonRedline89 IonRedline89 IonRedline89 IonRedline89 IonRedline89 IonRedline89 IonRedline89

The hardest Ive been on the car was sunday with that one burnout and than the slip so my clutch thats made to be abused shouldnt have burnt up right ? I bought the car june 6th.I think it should be replaced under warranty right ?
Old 07-09-2012, 03:15 PM
wub wub wub wub

VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla

Aw, man... that's no good. You were definitely hard on your clutch, but there's anything seriously wrong with it I'd assume that wasn't the first time it had seen any abuse--be it from you, or a previous owner.

Quick Reply: WESTERN SPOTTED THREAD