Notices
Western VA The Virginia Tech, JMU and surrounding area forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

WESTERN SPOTTED THREAD

Old 09-10-2012, 10:43 AM
Needs A 240sx

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
SRT-Ferg SRT-Ferg SRT-Ferg SRT-Ferg SRT-Ferg SRT-Ferg SRT-Ferg SRT-Ferg SRT-Ferg SRT-Ferg SRT-Ferg
Default Re: WESTERN SPOTTED THREAD

House shopping blows a fat one my friend. My fiance and I looked at houses for 6 months until we found the one we live in now.
Old 09-10-2012, 11:55 AM
wub wub wub wub

VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla

Originally Posted by kidinatypes
Something else? Thats a first for my shit box... Lol
When we were turning off at the end and you kept going, it sounded fuckin' siiiiick! I'm not entirely sure if you were getting traction or not, but I'm guessing you weren't.
Old 09-10-2012, 01:28 PM
BATTLESTAGS

TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo

Originally Posted by eyeGOsloo
Spotted Woo in a mini drift this morning turning on Thirlane
The welded skips out pretty easy, making me look like a spaz, lol! Wheels are horrible! Can't what to get some better ones.
Old 09-10-2012, 01:28 PM
Registered Member

kidinatypes has disabled reputation

No, I just put it to the floor and let her bounce a bit...
Old 09-10-2012, 02:45 PM
Registered member

OMG Z34 has disabled reputation

^ Definitely sounds very nasty man I dig it!
Old 09-10-2012, 06:59 PM
Registered Member

kidinatypes has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by OMG Z34
Thanks!!
Old 09-10-2012, 07:00 PM
Go Team Marlboro

BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo

Originally Posted by kidinatypes
No, I just put it to the floor and let her bounce a bit...
Originally Posted by OMG Z34
One time, when I was in my old red evo, I had a guy with a mustang say to me, and I quote, "Sounds good, but I don't think it's gonna win." Poor bastard.

I think I may have to dig this quote out from mullet heaven, just for you Benenato
Old 09-11-2012, 03:22 AM
Registered member

TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris

Originally Posted by BSeriesTurbo
One time, when I was in my old red evo, I had a guy with a mustang say to me, and I quote, "Sounds good, but I don't think it's gonna win." Poor bastard.

I think I may have to dig this quote out from mullet heaven, just for you Benenato
I had a few mullets at my work who doubted your red car could possibly be fast,considering it's a four cylinder and all(cause,you know,only a vee-ate can be fast and shit).
Then,that one day you came by at probably 40MPH,on the rev limiter,spinning all four tires and they started to believe it

Spotted Boostedbimmer yesterday-I was sitting beside you at the stoplight in front of my work.I was waving my arm out the window and tapping the horn(didn't want to lay on it and piss off the guy in front of me).You were just sitting there with the wondows up,in a daze,haha.
Old 09-11-2012, 06:08 AM
wub wub wub wub

VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla

Originally Posted by TNGChris
I had a few mullets at my work who doubted your red car could possibly be fast,considering it's a four cylinder and all(cause,you know,only a vee-ate can be fast and shit).
Then,that one day you came by at probably 40MPH,on the rev limiter,spinning all four tires and they started to believe it

Spotted Boostedbimmer yesterday-I was sitting beside you at the stoplight in front of my work.I was waving my arm out the window and tapping the horn(didn't want to lay on it and piss off the guy in front of me).You were just sitting there with the wondows up,in a daze,haha.
He never pays any attention! lol
Old 09-11-2012, 07:23 AM
Registered Member

boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer

Originally Posted by TNGChris

Yeah, that sounds like me lol
I believe your M3 was sitting in that lot above Anchor, wasn't it?

Quick Reply: WESTERN SPOTTED THREAD