Notices
The Help Desk Consolidation of Rules, FAQ, Feedback, Discussion, News, and Suggestions.

NEW AND EXISTING MEMBERS, READ THIS BEFORE ASKING ABOUT THE CLASSIFIEDS. 11-10-14

Old 02-28-2015, 08:01 AM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Tasty Abortions has disabled reputation
Default Re: NEW AND EXISTING MEMBERS, READ THIS BEFORE ASKING ABOUT THE CLASSIFIEDS. 11-10-1

Personally I think that this is kind of a dick move to those of us who have been members for a long time but don't have time throughout our busy day to spend sitting on the web and commenting on forums. I come here to search for parts and possibly new projects from time to time, even occasionally to search the threads for advice. The reason that I don't comment or post so much is that I would rather reserve my input when it is called for and worth it rather than littering erroneous "glws" posts. Something that this type of regulations is sure to encourage. While craigslist is a good medium for classified ads, it is for the most part not geared for this type of community where as VADriven is (well used to be). This new method seems childish and counter intuative to helping the VA car community grow.
Old 02-28-2015, 09:46 AM
carebearreps

pedro 2.0 pedro 2.0 pedro 2.0 pedro 2.0 pedro 2.0 pedro 2.0 pedro 2.0 pedro 2.0 pedro 2.0 pedro 2.0 pedro 2.0
Default Re: NEW AND EXISTING MEMBERS, READ THIS BEFORE ASKING ABOUT THE CLASSIFIEDS. 11-10-1

they're just trying to save a dying website bruh
Old 02-28-2015, 09:56 AM
VaDriven Mayhem

Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous

I
Originally Posted by Tasty Abortions
Personally I think that this is kind of a dick move to those of us who have been members for a long time but don't have time throughout our busy day to spend sitting on the web and commenting on forums. I come here to search for parts and possibly new projects from time to time, even occasionally to search the threads for advice. The reason that I don't comment or post so much is that I would rather reserve my input when it is called for and worth it rather than littering erroneous "glws" posts. Something that this type of regulations is sure to encourage. While craigslist is a good medium for classified ads, it is for the most part not geared for this type of community where as VADriven is (well used to be). This new method seems childish and counter intuative to helping the VA car community grow.
You couldn't post 15 times in 3 years? Fuck you.
Old 02-28-2015, 10:10 AM
Anal hammer

JacKal JacKal JacKal JacKal JacKal JacKal JacKal JacKal JacKal JacKal JacKal

We think it's a dick move to use the site for parts and not contribute to anything. We also couldn't give a shit less if you never came back. Does that put it into perspective for you?
Old 02-28-2015, 10:28 AM
Racetracks

Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8

So in other words, you don't have time to contribute anything useful to the forum and only want to use the classifieds. Sounds like you're paraphrasing the reason we've enacted this policy....
Old 02-28-2015, 04:25 PM
C.R.E.A.M

DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM

Originally Posted by jgrknot
they're just trying to save a dying website bruh
Breh, all the content and insight these new members contribute to help this car community has helped me tons.

Also I saved some money on car insurance by switching to geico
Old 02-28-2015, 06:06 PM
LET THE HATE FLOW

Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass

Originally Posted by Lord Humongous
I

You couldn't post 15 times in 3 years? Fuck you.
This. Less than 15 posts in 3 years is laughable. I'm pretty sure I have more posts than that on forums that I don't even remember that I made an account on.
Old 02-28-2015, 08:48 PM
SHAKESHAKESHAKESHAKE

Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired

You seem to be capable of expressing yourself in complete thoughts (they range form half-baked to outright stupid, but they're still thoughts) and so I'm kind of baffled as to how you haven't posted 15 times in 3 years. You must be the busiest man or woman in the fucking world if you can't carve out 5 minutes to type a post 15 times over the course of 3 years. We're talking about an hour and 15 minutes of total time investment weighted against the 26,280 hours that make up 3 years.

Reserving your input is basically just saying that you've got nothing of value to add here and if you have nothing of value to add here then you should not be here. That's not a difficult concept to understand. I have nothing of value to add to a New Black Panther Party forum and therefor I am not a member of any New Black Panther Party forums. If your input hasn't been "called for and worth it" 15 times or more in the last 3 years then you might as well not be here and no one would notice if you weren't.

Also you don't know what the fuck the word "erroneous" means so please stop using it. An erroneous post would be one that was posted in error (how that would happen I don't know). What you were referring to there is commonly known as shitposting and it's not erroneous, it's done very much on purpose and while this regulation does invite that behavior it also allows the moderators to easily see and ban those who do it.
Old 03-01-2015, 05:05 AM
carebearreps

pedro 2.0 pedro 2.0 pedro 2.0 pedro 2.0 pedro 2.0 pedro 2.0 pedro 2.0 pedro 2.0 pedro 2.0 pedro 2.0 pedro 2.0

Originally Posted by DOOM
Breh, all the content and insight these new members contribute to help this car community has helped me tons.

Also I saved some money on car insurance by switching to geico
you just got me so wet
Old 03-01-2015, 09:55 AM
C.R.E.A.M

DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM

Originally Posted by jgrknot
you just got me so wet

Quick Reply: NEW AND EXISTING MEMBERS, READ THIS BEFORE ASKING ABOUT THE CLASSIFIEDS. 11-10-14