Notices
Western VA The Virginia Tech, JMU and surrounding area forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

WESTERN SPOTTED THREAD

Old 12-10-2012, 03:22 AM
SAY IT WITCHA CHEST!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro
Default Re: WESTERN SPOTTED THREAD

Originally Posted by Yep4doors
Pretty sure I saw woo's wrx on stancenation's Instagram, almost certain
You probably did, but it was when the previous owner had it. Was it on RPF1's in the picture?
Old 12-10-2012, 08:46 AM
Zerofucksgiven

Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello

Originally Posted by pieisgude
Wait a darn sec. You moved? Or are you spotting me in Vinton?
Foo! You're in my part of town now biiiiaaaaaaaatch!

Yes, right there in those little apartment buildings on Washington. Btw, saw a dope ass Corolla like yours in VB saturday night. Was murdered out. He was creepin on being more dope than you. Not gonna lie.
Old 12-10-2012, 12:45 PM
2doors plus 2.

Yep4doors Yep4doors Yep4doors Yep4doors Yep4doors Yep4doors Yep4doors Yep4doors Yep4doors Yep4doors Yep4doors

Originally Posted by The Nisbro

You probably did, but it was when the previous owner had it. Was it on RPF1's in the picture?
Yeah it was when the previous owner had it, rpf1's and all. I was just like shit I actually know who owns that lol.
Old 12-10-2012, 02:33 PM
Go Team Marlboro

BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo

Hmm. thats like 1 min from my house and I've not seen either one of you guys riding around here lol. Only time I see Carlo is usually on the other side of town.
Old 12-10-2012, 02:39 PM

black_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond repute

Shit I never see anyone in Salem anymore, of course I never go anywhere either...
Old 12-10-2012, 02:41 PM
Zerofucksgiven

Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello

Originally Posted by BSeriesTurbo
Hmm. thats like 1 min from my house and I've not seen either one of you guys riding around here lol. Only time I see Carlo is usually on the other side of town.
I've lived over here for years and I've been all stealth like the last few months in the 4Runner... CRX is back up and running well again. Took it to Norfolk/VB this weekend with Kerri... Did real well other than the shit suspension and all my emergency gear made my rear tires rub like hell which was obnoxious, aaaaaaand my fuel economy isn't the greatest.... 64 can suck my cock... But on the bright side I didn't burn or leak a drop of oil and got to listen to open downpipe at 4k rpms for 10hrs.
Old 12-10-2012, 04:31 PM
2doors plus 2.

Yep4doors Yep4doors Yep4doors Yep4doors Yep4doors Yep4doors Yep4doors Yep4doors Yep4doors Yep4doors Yep4doors

Originally Posted by Cyanide Jello

I've lived over here for years and I've been all stealth like the last few months in the 4Runner... CRX is back up and running well again. Took it to Norfolk/VB this weekend with Kerri... Did real well other than the shit suspension and all my emergency gear made my rear tires rub like hell which was obnoxious, aaaaaaand my fuel economy isn't the greatest.... 64 can suck my cock... But on the bright side I didn't burn or leak a drop of oil and got to listen to open downpipe at 4k rpms for 10hrs.
Open downpipe sounds fun
Old 12-10-2012, 05:24 PM
Registered member

ej1995 ej1995 ej1995 ej1995 ej1995 ej1995 ej1995 ej1995 ej1995 ej1995 ej1995

Originally Posted by black_krix_si
Shit I never see anyone in Salem anymore, of course I never go anywhere either...
i spotted your crx at best buy the other day when i was getting on 581.
Old 12-11-2012, 03:06 AM

black_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond repute

That was a rarity that I left Salem..actually I'll be in Roanoke tonight too, twice in a week wow haha
Old 12-12-2012, 10:42 AM
Registered member

TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris

Spotted Boostedbimmer in the Decenber issue of Roundel(BMWCCA monthly mag).
Congrats!

Quick Reply: WESTERN SPOTTED THREAD