Notices
Automotive Discussion Automotive talk that is not technical can be posted here. Posts must address the general population.

car got broken into

Old 09-12-2003, 06:14 AM
wharlgarbl

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
notsogoodfeline notsogoodfeline notsogoodfeline notsogoodfeline notsogoodfeline notsogoodfeline notsogoodfeline notsogoodfeline notsogoodfeline notsogoodfeline notsogoodfeline
Default Re: car got broken into

Originally posted by UspeedWalt
what is wrong with poeple these days. smash the whole driver side window, and take a cheap ass sony explode cd player? WHAT THE FUCK! i woke up to a nice wet seat with glass in it.
that sucks dude...

join the club..except they didn't break my window out they broke everything else around it

people are fucking retarded
Old 09-12-2003, 07:02 AM
Gone.

FlipLegend is infamous around these partsFlipLegend is infamous around these partsFlipLegend is infamous around these partsFlipLegend is infamous around these partsFlipLegend is infamous around these partsFlipLegend is infamous around these partsFlipLegend is infamous around these partsFlipLegend is infamous around these partsFlipLegend is infamous around these partsFlipLegend is infamous around these partsFlipLegend is infamous around these parts

Sorry to hear that, I have a sony xplod that they tried to take 9/6/03 at HIN. If you lived in NOVA, instead of waking up to a wet seat, you would have woke up to a wet spot where your car used to be.
Old 09-12-2003, 07:22 AM

alfredo119 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default damn

hey walt, what neighborhood you in cause they jacked my sister alpine cd player to last week and she stay out near holland road near chimney hill. and they broke her window. and right now im working with a va beach police officer trying to catch the guy that is breaking into cars in that area seems liek the same guy or group is hitting everyone.
Old 09-12-2003, 08:01 AM
Registered Member

pixie

dont feel so bad, last weekend scott's neighbors had a party and someone stole almost all of my cd's. well they did get about 300 of them damn kids!
Old 09-12-2003, 08:08 AM
Atheist.

Skywalker Skywalker Skywalker Skywalker Skywalker Skywalker Skywalker Skywalker Skywalker Skywalker Skywalker

I'm considering installing a device that shocks somebody when they touch my car. Should be effective theft deterrent.

That'd also be great for people who don't understand "please don't lean on my car".
Old 09-12-2003, 08:20 AM
Registered member

ONEFLYAZN ONEFLYAZN ONEFLYAZN ONEFLYAZN ONEFLYAZN ONEFLYAZN ONEFLYAZN ONEFLYAZN ONEFLYAZN ONEFLYAZN ONEFLYAZN

sorry to hear that... i know what your going through...
Old 09-12-2003, 09:11 AM
ultra

UspeedWalt is on a distinguished road
Default Re: damn

Originally posted by alfredo119
hey walt, what neighborhood you in cause they jacked my sister alpine cd player to last week and she stay out near holland road near chimney hill. and they broke her window. and right now im working with a va beach police officer trying to catch the guy that is breaking into cars in that area seems liek the same guy or group is hitting everyone.
yeah its nowhere near there, i l ive in a old poeples nighborhood too, so who knows who did this shit.

I FUCKING HATE THIEVES
Old 09-12-2003, 09:18 AM
aznRay...

yeer is an unknown quantity at this point

sorry to hear man........

thieves are gay and should die
Old 09-12-2003, 11:59 AM
Virginia Beach 757

_crs has disabled reputation

Let's do the flamethrower under the doors alarm...hahahahaha...I saw it on some british TV show when I was overseas...that shit was funny...nothing like hearing the alarm go off and 10 foot flames coming out the sides...lmao.
crs
Old 09-12-2003, 02:32 PM
wharlgarbl

notsogoodfeline notsogoodfeline notsogoodfeline notsogoodfeline notsogoodfeline notsogoodfeline notsogoodfeline notsogoodfeline notsogoodfeline notsogoodfeline notsogoodfeline

Originally posted by Skywalker
I'm considering installing a device that shocks somebody when they touch my car. Should be effective theft deterrent.

That'd also be great for people who don't understand "please don't lean on my car".
Thats what I'm talking about!!
And not no little shock...blast their ass.

Quick Reply: car got broken into