Notices
Cycle Corner Running with two less wheels than everyone else? This forum is for you.

New Rider!

Old 04-07-2008, 05:02 PM
Zen
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Zen Zen Zen Zen Zen Zen Zen Zen Zen Zen Zen
Default Re: New Rider!

Originally Posted by EGon10psi
so the M means that you have your motorcycles license correct? so you do not have to take the test?
Correct.
Old 04-08-2008, 02:44 PM
Turtle Salad

EGon10psi EGon10psi EGon10psi EGon10psi EGon10psi EGon10psi EGon10psi EGon10psi EGon10psi EGon10psi EGon10psi

where do you sign up for this course....im in charlottesville,va
Old 04-08-2008, 02:52 PM
Registered member

Real Random Real Random Real Random Real Random Real Random Real Random Real Random Real Random Real Random Real Random Real Random

go here: www.msf-usa.org/
Old 04-13-2008, 09:54 AM
I like grape drank

Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican

OK i need help. I was just doing my normal practice riding and a guy veered into my lane and i freaked and hit the brakes to hard and layed the bike down. I help the bike up as much as I could with my leg, but it still got damaged in the top left corner of the fairing (by the mirror--Ill try to get pics later) The guy just left me there, and i couldnt get his tags so im screwed. Im a lil cut and bruised up but im pissed as hell because i dont want a bike thats messed up like this. Can anyone tell me where to get fairings and left indicator for a 2007 ninja 250r?
Old 04-13-2008, 11:46 AM
oNi
Urusai! Baka!

oNi oNi oNi oNi oNi oNi oNi oNi oNi oNi oNi

So here's what I got from what you posted, you're riding with only your permit by yourself? Crashed your bike because you can't ride it properly? And are more worried about how it looks? And almost everyone you've asked advice for has told you MSF?

SMH.

The way this year's going I see it being worse than last which was the worst year for VA ever.
Old 04-13-2008, 01:36 PM
I like grape drank

Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican

Ok thats my fault for not giving the whole story. My neighbors who ride all the time were over having a barbecue with us and i decided to show them my new bike. They liked it, and decided to ride it around my driving way and the stretch of maybe 50 feet between the two entrances. (its an h shaped driveway). I started taking it in circles, and thats when the guy came up in my lane. I talked to one of my neighbors earlier and he said he saw him on a cell so he may have been distracted. Either way, i hit the brakes too hard because im inexperienced and im practicing in the safest way possible for my situation. Im already enrolled in a MSF and im just waiting for the course date. Its just preference, the bike is brand new, and i would like it to look like it. I realize your an experienced rider and you dont like seeing dumb new riders killing/hurting themselves or others, but atleast ive taken all the safety precations i can, i dont speed, and i ride 75-80% of the time in my driveway.
Old 04-13-2008, 01:57 PM

TheGreatLean TheGreatLean TheGreatLean TheGreatLean TheGreatLean TheGreatLean TheGreatLean TheGreatLean TheGreatLean TheGreatLean TheGreatLean

well, chances are you might drop it again since you are still learning.

i would leave the damaged fairings the way they are until you get more experience. just get that turn signal fixed.
Old 04-13-2008, 02:17 PM
Ich liebe Bier

BuiltforSin BuiltforSin BuiltforSin BuiltforSin BuiltforSin BuiltforSin BuiltforSin BuiltforSin BuiltforSin BuiltforSin BuiltforSin

Originally Posted by TheGreatLean
well, chances are you might drop it again since you are still learning.

i would leave the damaged fairings the way they are until you get more experience. just get that turn signal fixed.
+1
Old 04-13-2008, 02:43 PM
I like grape drank

Ok i agree. I just want to know a place where i can get OEM or aftermarket fairings for it, along with other parts. Ive googled it and all i keep getting is the 08 ninja and all its jazz, and useless things on the 07
Old 04-13-2008, 04:37 PM

TheGreatLean TheGreatLean TheGreatLean TheGreatLean TheGreatLean TheGreatLean TheGreatLean TheGreatLean TheGreatLean TheGreatLean TheGreatLean

try this
http://www.mrcycles.com/

Quick Reply: New Rider!