Notices
NOVA/DC/MD We've expanded our NOVA forum to include the Greater DC Metro area as well as southern Maryland. Come on in and join our community!

Roller coaster season

Old 04-02-2003 | 08:57 AM
Gone.

FlipLegend is infamous around these partsFlipLegend is infamous around these partsFlipLegend is infamous around these partsFlipLegend is infamous around these partsFlipLegend is infamous around these partsFlipLegend is infamous around these partsFlipLegend is infamous around these partsFlipLegend is infamous around these partsFlipLegend is infamous around these partsFlipLegend is infamous around these partsFlipLegend is infamous around these parts

Originally posted by ZoomZoomH but sadly, Six Flags America is NOWHERE NEAR as fun as Kings Dominion. KD has one of the best collection of rides in the country
I'll have to agree with ZoomZoomH on this one. If I buy season tix, it will be to KD. I went to Six Flags last year and IMO, all you need is one day to enjoy everything there. I'll surely roll with you guys there twice at most. Isn't Mark from Chesapeake? Was he born in VA? I wouldn't mind going to Busch Gardens and the brewery.
Old 04-02-2003 | 09:00 AM
EEK
卐 Walnuts

EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK

Originally posted by Skywalker
That ride was fucked up one time I was there too. They took it out because it was too hazardous.
define ghetto in this scenario....
ummm....just look where its located...in the middle of the ghetto haha
Old 04-02-2003 | 09:15 AM
Gone.

FlipLegend is infamous around these partsFlipLegend is infamous around these partsFlipLegend is infamous around these partsFlipLegend is infamous around these partsFlipLegend is infamous around these partsFlipLegend is infamous around these partsFlipLegend is infamous around these partsFlipLegend is infamous around these partsFlipLegend is infamous around these partsFlipLegend is infamous around these partsFlipLegend is infamous around these parts

Originally posted by EEK
i use to go to six flags a lot for the lazy river..but that place is just to damn ghetto for me
I like to call it Blazy River.
Old 04-02-2003 | 09:19 AM
spin baby spin

ZoomZoomH is an unknown quantity at this point

six flags america is ok, but I doubt i would be willing to go more than once during summer...
Old 04-02-2003 | 10:09 AM
ultraspeed

amuze has disabled reputation

Originally posted by EEK
fuck'em im terrified of them mother fuckers..ever since i went to kingsdomion and saw the cobra joint get stuck, fuck that..ill be safe at home hahahha
HA! i'm with marcum on this one. i saw the exact
same thing!! hahaha! fuck those things.
Old 04-02-2003 | 12:37 PM
Atheist.

Skywalker Skywalker Skywalker Skywalker Skywalker Skywalker Skywalker Skywalker Skywalker Skywalker Skywalker

Originally posted by kalokohan
Isn't Mark from Chesapeake? Was he born in VA? I wouldn't mind going to Busch Gardens and the brewery.
Yeah, but he never went to KD. I've been to Bush Gardens so many times it's old to me; but I'll take you guys down there whenever you wanna go. The Alpengeist (front seat) will always be the shit.

The brewery is no longer included. You have to pay to take the monorail into it. They changed it up before I was 21 and could get my free beer.
Old 04-02-2003 | 12:39 PM
Atheist.

Skywalker Skywalker Skywalker Skywalker Skywalker Skywalker Skywalker Skywalker Skywalker Skywalker Skywalker

Originally posted by EEK
ummm....just look where its located...in the middle of the ghetto haha
I don't know where it's at. I'm new here. I still get lost near my house.
Originally posted by UltraB20
HA! i'm with marcum on this one. i saw the exact
same thing!! hahaha! fuck those things.
Sissified-ass chicken shits!
Old 04-02-2003 | 02:21 PM
STFU-N-RACE

03 tibby is infamous around these parts03 tibby is infamous around these parts03 tibby is infamous around these parts03 tibby is infamous around these parts03 tibby is infamous around these parts03 tibby is infamous around these parts03 tibby is infamous around these parts03 tibby is infamous around these parts03 tibby is infamous around these parts03 tibby is infamous around these parts03 tibby is infamous around these parts

kd is wwwwaaaaayyyyyyyyyy better!!
Old 04-02-2003 | 03:02 PM
don't fuck with me.

1badassgurl has disabled reputation

six flags in laurel, md is ok...KD is so much better...it's only an hour and 15 some minutes away from here...