Notices
Central VA The Richmond and surrounding areas forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

put a contract on a house today.

Old 01-27-2006, 05:38 AM
Nic
Patron

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic
Default Re: put a contract on a house today.

Congrats! I'm jealous...been trying to set a little aside to do the same myself.
Old 01-27-2006, 06:21 AM
Banned

LOCO is an unknown quantity at this point

party at jasons. ill start printing the flyers
Old 01-27-2006, 12:28 PM
Registered Member

new_skul has a reputation beyond reputenew_skul has a reputation beyond reputenew_skul has a reputation beyond reputenew_skul has a reputation beyond reputenew_skul has a reputation beyond reputenew_skul has a reputation beyond reputenew_skul has a reputation beyond reputenew_skul has a reputation beyond reputenew_skul has a reputation beyond reputenew_skul has a reputation beyond reputenew_skul has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by The Wok

sleepover
Old 01-27-2006, 01:42 PM
NEO VVL N1 BITCHES

JJSpinALot JJSpinALot JJSpinALot JJSpinALot JJSpinALot JJSpinALot JJSpinALot JJSpinALot JJSpinALot JJSpinALot JJSpinALot

Originally Posted by Cobra4B
Congtrats... homeownership is a very smart way to go... however the first 6 months are quite stressful if you're remodeling or re-decorating. Also, if something breaks there's no land lord to call... it's on you.
no it on the warenty
Old 01-27-2006, 01:52 PM
boom tick boom tick

Victum Victum Victum Victum Victum Victum Victum Victum Victum Victum Victum

gl hf
Old 01-27-2006, 02:30 PM

ONECAM has disabled reputation

goodluck man
Old 01-27-2006, 06:52 PM
NEO VVL N1 BITCHES

JJSpinALot JJSpinALot JJSpinALot JJSpinALot JJSpinALot JJSpinALot JJSpinALot JJSpinALot JJSpinALot JJSpinALot JJSpinALot

thanks everybody but someone else matched my offer except they had $51,000 in cash!!! fucking rich people if they have that much money they could get a differant bigger house somewhere. i bet they are investors and dont even plan on ever living there. oh well life sucks but the search continues, in going tomarrow to look at anouther house with a 2 1/2 car garage. its kinda in the ghetto though where the wok lives
Old 01-27-2006, 07:25 PM
superuser

Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd

My father asked me for a $70,000 cash loan this morning to purchase a house in a very competitive market in Frederick MD. That much cash down really motivates sellers who don't want to wait 30-45 days to close a deal. Yeah, I don't exactly have that kind of loot. Sounds like you wound up on the opposite end of a similar scenario.

Are you working with a buyer's agent rather than a real estate agent? Make them work for their commission. If you don't get a house you are interested in, then it is their fault (not yours). Fire them or at the very least let them know that you will. Realtors work on commission and some are content with earning passive commissions by just being the middleman.

I interviewed several buyer's agents before choosing mine -- she saved me literally tens of thousands of dollars on each house (current house was the lowest purchase price in the neighborhood, custom built, and one of the largest). She also had what could be considered in the stock market, "insider information" to assist in negotiating drastic discounts that barely affected her commission's bottom line.
Old 01-28-2006, 03:52 AM
DURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

The Wok The Wok The Wok The Wok The Wok The Wok The Wok The Wok The Wok The Wok The Wok

Originally Posted by jjkamikaze
thanks everybody but someone else matched my offer except they had $51,000 in cash!!! fucking rich people if they have that much money they could get a differant bigger house somewhere. i bet they are investors and dont even plan on ever living there. oh well life sucks but the search continues, in going tomarrow to look at anouther house with a 2 1/2 car garage. its kinda in the ghetto though where the wok lives
Wait wait wait.

You live near Chippenham. And you're calling where I live the ghetto? We don't even have a pawn shop down here.
Old 01-28-2006, 07:23 AM
NEO VVL N1 BITCHES

Originally Posted by Not Stock
yea im working with a buyers agent and now that i lost this house he is busting his ass because he thinks im going to drop him. he said he was 98% sure they would except my offer, well i told him he was 98% wrong. im giving him anouther chance though because my offer was the best and i would have had that house if that other guy didnt have all that cash.

Quick Reply: put a contract on a house today.