Notices
Tech Talk Anything technically related to your vehicle should be posted here. If you're looking to have work done, try one of the Regional Forums.

Help double clutching….

Old 05-04-2006, 09:14 AM
dont wuurry

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
RightDiddy has a reputation beyond reputeRightDiddy has a reputation beyond reputeRightDiddy has a reputation beyond reputeRightDiddy has a reputation beyond reputeRightDiddy has a reputation beyond reputeRightDiddy has a reputation beyond reputeRightDiddy has a reputation beyond reputeRightDiddy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Help double clutching….

hahahahah subscribed
Old 05-04-2006, 09:27 AM
www.CM-R.net

CavemanRacing CavemanRacing CavemanRacing CavemanRacing CavemanRacing CavemanRacing CavemanRacing CavemanRacing CavemanRacing

hmmm
Old 05-04-2006, 09:31 AM
Double Agent HT

ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL

What do you drive, and how old are you? Heel-toe is def for road racing not drag racing though. Maybe he needs to learn a good launch technique for drag, and his friends are just retards that watch to many movies.
Old 05-04-2006, 09:34 AM
Double Agent HT

ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL

Originally Posted by RightDiddy
hahahahah subscribed
Ditto.

Maybe he needs to know about pre-staging?

Oh and about beating me in a race, thats a stupid statement for someone who has no idea what the other drives. Pm me for more details on that, and please have cash. Depending on what you drive, and your age, you might not be worthy. (another fatf rip.... "So am I worthy? We dont know yet, but your in!")
Old 05-04-2006, 09:43 AM
Registered Member

C-rex is an unknown quantity at this point

Ok let me go into more detail. I was out racing a week ago down by NC. I have a crx. My friend set to race an civic, he has a teg. This was a high speed race for 4 miles. I was the trail car. They were neck and neck the whole race and at the end, my friends say he doubled clutch and he pulled and half a car link a head. Now I am thinking to myself… Wouldn’t he be way out of the gears rpm range??? See when I am racing I have my rpm ranges marked some how so I can shift at my cars sweet spot, and what speeds I will be able to down shift and have room to ride the gear. But I don’t see that really helping me, if anything it would be the reason why I could lose. But to do what I think he does, you would have to be playing with the person to do that and know you could win. So I would like to know real street racer think and pro if there are any in here.

Illegal, didn’t mean to flip on you somewhat, I have a short temper. Thanks for your help.
Old 05-04-2006, 09:46 AM
UNCEUNCEUNCEUNCEUNCE

boyband boyband boyband boyband boyband boyband boyband boyband boyband boyband boyband

Originally Posted by C-rex
Ok let me go into more detail. I was out racing a week ago down by NC. I have a crx. My friend set to race an civic, he has a teg. This was a high speed race for 4 miles. I was the trail car. They were neck and neck the whole race and at the end, my friends say he doubled clutch and he pulled and half a car link a head. Now I am thinking to myself… Wouldn’t he be way out of the gears rpm range??? See when I am racing I have my rpm ranges marked some how so I can shift at my cars sweet spot, and what speeds I will be able to down shift and have room to ride the gear. But I don’t see that really helping me, if anything it would be the reason why I could lose. But to do what I think he does, you would have to be playing with the person to do that and know you could win. So I would like to know real street racer think and pro if there are any in here.

Illegal, didn’t mean to flip on you somewhat, I have a short temper. Thanks for your help.
Illegal street racing is bad, mmmkay? After what happened on 564, they're not playing around with that shit anymore.
Old 05-04-2006, 09:48 AM
psycho jungle cat

Spindrift Spindrift Spindrift Spindrift Spindrift Spindrift Spindrift Spindrift Spindrift Spindrift Spindrift

HAHAHAHAHAHA

theres no way I could even finish reading that whole thing

edit: OK heres the deal....Who in the fuck races for 4 miles?! Shit after a mile you would be hitting the governor(assuming your car has one). I dont believe your buddy and neither should you.

Last edited by Spindrift; 05-04-2006 at 09:50 AM.
Old 05-04-2006, 09:57 AM
Jesus bilt my hotrod

Focal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by Spindrift187
HAHAHAHAHAHA

theres no way I could even finish reading that whole thing

edit: OK heres the deal....Who in the fuck races for 4 miles?! Shit after a mile you would be hitting the governor(assuming your car has one). I dont believe your buddy and neither should you.
Don't you know? 4 Miles is all it takes to hijack a semi. Gosh.
Old 05-04-2006, 10:08 AM
Zombies found Waldo

buugiewuugie buugiewuugie buugiewuugie buugiewuugie buugiewuugie buugiewuugie buugiewuugie buugiewuugie buugiewuugie buugiewuugie buugiewuugie

double clutching does not make you go any faster. no one in the world can double clutch fast enough to go through the 1/4 mile faster then "granny shifting". Double clutching is used in rally racing and the like for cornering. look it up. google it. They said that shit in F&F to sound cool. I promise you it will not help you in any type of drag race.

And always remember google is your friend.

Last edited by buugiewuugie; 05-04-2006 at 10:54 AM.
Old 05-04-2006, 10:13 AM
Zombies found Waldo

buugiewuugie buugiewuugie buugiewuugie buugiewuugie buugiewuugie buugiewuugie buugiewuugie buugiewuugie buugiewuugie buugiewuugie buugiewuugie

3 second google search.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Double_clutch

Quick Reply: Help double clutching….