Notices
Automotive Discussion Automotive talk that is not technical can be posted here. Posts must address the general population.

Anyone work at a Ford dealership? Can you run a service history for me (OASIS)?

Old 07-05-2006, 01:31 PM
Fanboi

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B
Default Re: Anyone work at a Ford dealership? Can you run a service history for me (OASIS)?

Originally Posted by Corey
Fords? WTF?
Ford Trucks FTW!
Old 07-05-2006, 03:09 PM
Super Secret Agent

Archer Archer Archer Archer Archer Archer Archer Archer Archer Archer Archer
Default Re: Anyone work at a Ford dealership? Can you run a service history for me (OASIS)?

Anyone who wants to buy a new Ford Truck should holler at me.

I've got teh hookupz yo!
Old 07-05-2006, 04:49 PM
Yup, jolly poopbuggy

Corey Corey Corey Corey Corey Corey Corey Corey Corey Corey Corey

Originally Posted by Cobra4B
Ford Trucks FTW!
Lightnings only.
Old 07-05-2006, 06:13 PM
Fanboi

Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B

Originally Posted by Corey
Lightnings only.
Don't need anything I can mod further... an L would be another money pit.

Back to the drawing board... the black truck was sold. The green truck got sold from under me... some dumb military shit paid $13,900 for a truck that booked out at $11,700.

I looked at it on Sunday and the guy was asking retail value at $13,990... I told the guy he was high, and he said $12,900 and he'd let it go... I explained he was still a grand off and thanked him for his time. We exchanged numbers and I said I had a few other trucks to look at... normal bargaining stuff.

Well I planned on calling the guy tomorrow and offering him 12k (I feel that 12.5 would still be a deal on it b/c of condition (pristine like a show car) and brand new tires). I check my email today and he had emailed me Monday instead of fucking calling me. He said he'd sell for 12k! I was like sweet... so I called him today to buy it.

He says, "Well we have a problem. Guy came to look at it yesterday (the 4th) and left me a deposit, but has to get his financing in line." I get a call back tonight that he got his financing and paid the full $13,900 the guy asked... moron.

Oh well back to the hunt.
Old 07-05-2006, 06:15 PM
Srsly.

Brock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these parts

Don't need anything I can mod further... an L would be another money pit.

Back to the drawing board... the black truck was sold. The green truck got sold from under me... some dumb military shit paid $13,900 for a truck that booked out at $11,700.

I looked at it on Sunday and the guy was asking retail value at $13,990... I told the guy he was high, and he said $12,900 and he'd let it go... I explained he was still a grand off and thanked him for his time. We exchanged numbers and I said I had a few other trucks to look at... normal bargaining stuff.

Well I planned on calling the guy tomorrow and offering him 12k (I feel that 12.5 would still be a deal on it b/c of condition (pristine like a show car) and brand new tires). I check my email today and he had emailed me Monday instead of fucking calling me. He said he'd sell for 12k! I was like sweet... so I called him today to buy it.

He says, "Well we have a problem. Guy came to look at it yesterday (the 4th) and left me a deposit, but has to get his financing in line." I get a call back tonight that he got his financing and paid the full $13,900 the guy asked... moron.

Oh well back to the hunt.
That sucks. $12K sounds like a pretty good deal. What kind of mileage?
Old 07-05-2006, 06:16 PM
Super Secret Agent

I would offer to hook you up with our used car department, but they're a bunch of price scalping terrorists.
Old 07-05-2006, 08:13 PM
Fanboi

Fuck stealerships... thanks for the offer. Brock the truck only had 57,7xx miles on it... it was show car quality, never been off-road.
Old 07-06-2006, 06:09 AM
Super Secret Agent

Hey Brian, just send me a PM if you need any more VINs searched.
Old 07-06-2006, 06:57 AM
Fanboi

Originally Posted by Topik
Hey Brian, just send me a PM if you need any more VINs searched.
Will do Thanks.
Old 07-06-2006, 07:16 AM
its not a trans am..

99formulam6 99formulam6 99formulam6 99formulam6 99formulam6 99formulam6 99formulam6 99formulam6 99formulam6 99formulam6 99formulam6

Will do Thanks.
pm'd

Quick Reply: Anyone work at a Ford dealership? Can you run a service history for me (OASIS)?