Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

New guy in town...

Old 07-31-2006, 05:01 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
yuichiror yuichiror yuichiror yuichiror yuichiror yuichiror yuichiror yuichiror yuichiror yuichiror yuichiror
Default Re: New guy in town...

Welcome! Yeah, like the others said, we talk alot of shit!

Sweet cars btw!
Old 07-31-2006, 05:04 PM
Srsly.

Brock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these parts

Wow... an good new member that actually speaks English! Great looking cars! I see loads of potential in both of your rides.
Old 07-31-2006, 05:09 PM
He's like the wind

MAD_DOHC MAD_DOHC MAD_DOHC MAD_DOHC MAD_DOHC MAD_DOHC MAD_DOHC MAD_DOHC MAD_DOHC MAD_DOHC MAD_DOHC

Welcome to the site.

I like the 240, but the Stangs not for me. Thank you for putting what you learned in elementary school into your first post. You're ahead of at least half the people on this site already.
Old 07-31-2006, 08:29 PM
Registered member

catfSSh catfSSh catfSSh catfSSh catfSSh catfSSh catfSSh catfSSh catfSSh catfSSh catfSSh

welcome to the site, great start on both cars
Old 07-31-2006, 08:34 PM
SOI SOI SOI SOI SOI

vmspionage vmspionage vmspionage vmspionage vmspionage vmspionage vmspionage vmspionage vmspionage vmspionage vmspionage

Nice cars! Welcome to the site.
Old 08-01-2006, 03:51 AM
Banned

run4cover is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks everyone...I'm cool with the shit talking....matter of fact, I was runner up for shit talking on the local site in atlanta...lol.

As far as the cars....well, the stang will most likely stay where it's at, but I wouldn't mind an 8psi centrifugal on it; but it has high miles and needs the engine refreshed.

As for the 240, it was a testbed for some ebay parts, I got tired of all the speculation, so I bit the bullet and used the SSA exhaust manifold, t3/to4e 57trim turbo, and 38mm wastegate. The manifold and wastegate has had no issues( except the wastegate spring was too stiff, so I ordered a 15psi tial spring).....the turbo is dead now, lol...it lasted about 6 months. Can't really argue with 330rwhp with a $179 turbo...even if it lasts for 6 months.

I'm waiting on a 12mm banjo union with a 4an male fitting, so I can plumb my oil feed to the new turbo I have waiting to go on (Greddy TD06H-20G)....once I do that, I will bring the 240 here to play

If anyone has a lead on a set of 270 or 272 sr20det cams, please let me know.
Old 08-01-2006, 06:27 AM
#XV

El Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to behold

I just got rid of a set, but you might want to check www.jgycustoms.com for some.

There is a place locally called Hampton Rubber that should have those fittings. They can also fabricate any tubing your heart desires.

I also have a brilliantly fabricated equal-length, top-mount, T3 flanged manifold made by our local Nissan genius named Greaser.

Welcome to the site, sir, and good luck.

(p.s. - I think I still hold the belt for greatest shit talker on the site, but I hung up the gloves a few months ago)
Old 08-01-2006, 09:18 AM
psycho jungle cat

Spindrift Spindrift Spindrift Spindrift Spindrift Spindrift Spindrift Spindrift Spindrift Spindrift Spindrift

welcome to the site/area. Good lookin cars, there are a couple meets coming up if you want to come out and meet some of us, check the events section.
Old 08-01-2006, 10:24 AM
braap braap

Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod

Originally Posted by blaxican25

There is a place locally called Hampton Rubber that should have those fittings. They can also fabricate any tubing your heart desires.

(p.s. - I think I still hold the belt for greatest shit talker on the site, but I hung up the gloves a few months ago)
What he said.

And about the meets thing. People used to meet up every weekend, then some people got busted so meets have been shut down.

Jenros meets up, it's mainly domestics, but I'm sure you'd fit in there. Other than that, keep your eyes peeled for a meet going on in the events section. August 12th is AIK day; you should come if your free.
Old 08-02-2006, 04:37 AM
Banned

run4cover is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by blaxican25
I just got rid of a set, but you might want to check www.jgycustoms.com for some.

I also have a brilliantly fabricated equal-length, top-mount, T3 flanged manifold made by our local Nissan genius named Greaser.

Thanks for the info....is Greaser the guy from freshalloy that ran some ridiculous time with a 350rwhp s14? I believe his name is derrick?

Quick Reply: New guy in town...