Notices
Vendor Reviews Post and read reviews for ANY business vendor, including dealerships, that you've dealt with, positive or negative. This is open to anybody and everybody, not restricted to Sponsors. If you're looking for a vendor/service try asking in one of the Regional Forums.

Starting to have a bad experience with debbies r/c world

Old 02-28-2007, 04:57 AM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Jakers is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Starting to have a bad experience with debbies r/c world

Originally Posted by swedge
the guys in debbies rc world make you feel like a dumb ass, like you should already know about everything. stupid 50 year olds working in toy shops. haha
i totaly agree, i was about to purchase the sport werks turmoil and the guy that sits at the counter (he's bald and just looks like a dick) i asked him a question about the 600 dollar buggy and he made me feel like a dumshit, i mean it was a simple ass question . customer service needs to be improved there, because when u get ur real car worked on at most places customer service either makes or breaks a sale but when i am going to buy a 600 dollar fucking toy ,give me a break. That was the first time i have ever been abused for asking a question about a toy. The only person who is even decent up there although does not know shit is that josh kid with the slur when he talks lol wtf
Old 03-27-2007, 12:25 PM
Banned

UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn

Update Same old shit!!!!!!!!!!!!I droped off my aftermarket tmaxx that i bought on the 5th of this mo(march) and I played with it for 2 days and broke somthing. I took it in on the 7th of march and they still have it!!!!! almost a mo. it has taken them to do what ever the fuck they are doing with my badd ass tmaxx. I called them 2 weeks ago and asked them what was going on and they said they where almost done!!!! this is bull shit!!!!!! When I get my truck back I am going to get things from hobby town from here on out. (if I still even have a truck) they just lost a my $ and I hope no one ever goes there again. I am pissed
Old 04-07-2007, 08:10 AM
Registered member

AWDAerioSx AWDAerioSx AWDAerioSx AWDAerioSx AWDAerioSx AWDAerioSx AWDAerioSx AWDAerioSx AWDAerioSx AWDAerioSx AWDAerioSx

It does seem that the customer service has gone down after x-mas time.I dont know what is going on but I dont feel comfy when I ask questions.Everytime I Call it is oh we are short of staff sorry.Jeez Hobbytown is always good with questions when I call.I just do all the stuff on my own with my t-maxx and the other trucks.Where are all the local r/c truck drivers at around the 757?
Old 04-17-2007, 01:56 PM
Banned

UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn

Yep hobby townd it is and if you are wondering I STILL have NOT got my truck back yet.
Old 04-17-2007, 02:05 PM
Show-lo car

nismo300zr2 nismo300zr2 nismo300zr2 nismo300zr2 nismo300zr2 nismo300zr2 nismo300zr2 nismo300zr2 nismo300zr2 nismo300zr2 nismo300zr2

damm. that blows. hate to hear the shitty luck man but wheres this place at? good heads up. if your looking to buy another chopper i have a hiroboII shuttle ^_^
Old 04-17-2007, 03:01 PM
Registered member

AWDAerioSx AWDAerioSx AWDAerioSx AWDAerioSx AWDAerioSx AWDAerioSx AWDAerioSx AWDAerioSx AWDAerioSx AWDAerioSx AWDAerioSx

If you need something replaced on your t-maxx I could replace it for you.I have taken mine apart to fix various things here and there.If your diffs go have fun with that.It took me forever to rebuild both of mine at the same time.The whole truck was apart.Debbies charges 30 bucks an hour on anything and it would have cost well over 50 to do what I did.I hope you get yours back.Bashing is fun
Old 04-17-2007, 03:48 PM
Banned

crvtt717 is an unknown quantity at this point

theres one really rude guy at debbies- hes about 50-lol- anyway he always tries t make people feel like a dumbass. hes a cranky old man
Old 04-17-2007, 04:32 PM
Banned

Yea thanks for all of the help guys. It just sux. If they dont have it right by monday then I am going to go up there and get it. I dont know what else to do.
Old 04-19-2007, 02:00 PM
Registered Member

94CivicEXRacer has disabled reputation

Hobby Town!!!
Old 04-21-2007, 03:58 AM
R E U P Gang

zexpwrd4door zexpwrd4door zexpwrd4door zexpwrd4door zexpwrd4door zexpwrd4door zexpwrd4door zexpwrd4door zexpwrd4door

Originally Posted by AWDAerioSx
If you need something replaced on your t-maxx I could replace it for you.I have taken mine apart to fix various things here and there.If your diffs go have fun with that.It took me forever to rebuild both of mine at the same time.The whole truck was apart.Debbies charges 30 bucks an hour on anything and it would have cost well over 50 to do what I did.I hope you get yours back.Bashing is fun

I have an LST but its been down for quite sometime...I blew some things...i just may rebuild and come have some fun

Quick Reply: Starting to have a bad experience with debbies r/c world