Notices
Western VA The Virginia Tech, JMU and surrounding area forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Anyone care to help

Old 06-22-2007, 09:25 AM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
DecentCivicZ6 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Anyone care to help

lol, im glad i didnt buy the boat some guy offered me last month. had a trailor and all. for $250.
Old 06-22-2007, 03:23 PM
wub wub wub wub

VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla

Originally Posted by cootees
I imagine the repair bill is going to cost more than you purcahsed the boat for.
if this "boat" really even exists
Old 06-23-2007, 02:13 PM
It tilts

AMDxp2000 has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by ZeRo_c0oL@work
if this "boat" really even exists
1988 godfrey sweetwater 24 foot pontoon with 75hp mericruiser......sitting at bayrock marina in hardy...
Old 06-23-2007, 08:33 PM
89silude

94silude is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by AMDxp2000
The seller is paying for all damages......told him i wanted my cash back and he said no...made an few phone calls and told him i was going to get him for fraud......he magicly decided than that maybe he should just pay to have them repaired
what the heck...you didn't buy it as-is?
if i was the seller i'd tell you to take a walk. why'd you think it was at a price you couldn't refuse?
Old 06-24-2007, 07:50 PM
It tilts

AMDxp2000 has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by 94silude
what the heck...you didn't buy it as-is?
if i was the seller i'd tell you to take a walk. why'd you think it was at a price you couldn't refuse?
It was priced due to the age...i also had the mech there take an "look over it" at 90 bucks an hour whom the seller happend to sugest...He and the marina made an deal to cut labor it's roughly 340 bucks on materials the rest was labor....

I was going to get them for fraud which would put his marina in alot of shit seeing as how i had there mech inspect the boat....

as of friday night the boat was moved from bay roc to his marina to have all the repairs done there...

And no the boat wasnt sold as is it was sold with an contract stating this is whats wrong with it (wiring issues i fixed and an small engine problem *bad carb*) and i signed it stating knew of thouse two issues