Notices
NOVA/DC/MD We've expanded our NOVA forum to include the Greater DC Metro area as well as southern Maryland. Come on in and join our community!

Race list for October 8th - Who do you want to RACE?

Old 09-19-2007, 05:28 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
TONYANJAII TONYANJAII TONYANJAII
Default Re: Race list for October 8th - Who do you want to RACE?

Originally Posted by J weezy
I know I am not setting up the renting of MIR on October 8th, but I have been invited by Raven.

But I thought it would be cool to make a RACE LIST>

Lets get organized on who vs. who.

My first 1 race are:

Jweezy(Charger) vs. Tony(BMW M3)

I think he is faster than me from a dig, so I think he may get me on the run. He ran a 13.5 I think, I never been to the 1/4 before, only the 1/8.

How about everyon else....who do you wanna go against.
If you do well in the 1/8 then you will do well in the 1/4.
Old 09-19-2007, 06:13 AM
Keeping It Real !!

ravenracer ravenracer ravenracer ravenracer ravenracer ravenracer ravenracer ravenracer ravenracer ravenracer ravenracer

Originally Posted by TONYANJAII
October 8th 2007 Maryland International Raceway. 10AM - 6 PM is the time frame I believe. Its open session, run as much as you want, its privately rented out. It's on a Monday, Columbus Day, most don't have school. And I will be there for sure.
you forgot the money part Genius
$100 bucks all day
I will go against anyone . I will lose anyways because i don't have traction

Last edited by ravenracer; 09-19-2007 at 06:19 AM.
Old 09-19-2007, 06:15 AM
Keeping It Real !!

ravenracer ravenracer ravenracer ravenracer ravenracer ravenracer ravenracer ravenracer ravenracer ravenracer ravenracer

Originally Posted by 1slohatch
Why are you so about racing everyone in that slow banana mobile??? what a gay thread
Are you looking for some fast cars to race for real or is this for fun " Lets go from a roll bull-shit" ?????? just asking cuz i might know a few fast cars that might be intersted in handing you your ass on a silver platter.... Just sayin ..

K
This is for fun buddy, Some of us know are statistics on are cars.But we just want to go and have some fun and see what reality gives us
Old 09-19-2007, 06:31 AM
Keeping It Real !!

Originally Posted by TONYANJAII
October 8th 2007 Maryland International Raceway. 10AM - 6 PM is the time frame I believe. Its open session, run as much as you want, its privately rented out. It's on a Monday, Columbus Day, most don't have school. And I will be there for sure.
are you& danny still sponsoring me
Old 09-19-2007, 06:40 AM

TONYANJAII TONYANJAII TONYANJAII

im poor
Old 09-19-2007, 07:00 AM
Keeping It Real !!

Ps if some are broke and don't have the money to race , there will b others who aren't going to race so just chill and have fun and record some races.
Old 09-19-2007, 07:14 AM
HEMI BIATCH

J weezy is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by 1slohatch
Why are you so about racing everyone in that slow banana mobile??? what a gay thread
Are you looking for some fast cars to race for real or is this for fun " Lets go from a roll bull-shit" ?????? just asking cuz i might know a few fast cars that might be intersted in handing you your ass on a silver platter.... Just sayin ..

K
Wuts wrong with trying to race comparable cars. I dont think my car is slow making for how much it weighs and how much it puts down. Like I said we are racing stock vehicles. So chill, do come on the internet talk shiat when you do know....

And we say from a roll, and US rear wheel drive cars, dont have Radicals, and we just spin at the line...

just sayin...
Old 09-19-2007, 07:15 AM
HEMI BIATCH

J weezy is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by EFB16A
Yeah i read in the other thread 'lets go from a roll at the track' i hope you weren't serious.
1. only pussies race from a roll.
2. rolls at the track? WTF??????????!!!!!???????????
That is wut some recommended we do, shiat if we are going to have the track all day, we can do what ever the hell we want.

About racing from a roll, read above post. we have no rads/slicks.
Old 09-19-2007, 07:24 AM
Keeping It Real !!

That is wut some recommended we do, shiat if we are going to have the track all day, we can do what ever the hell we want.

dotn forget to bring money , read a few posts back what i said lol we will have some fun Time to go to school and study the whole day peace
Old 09-19-2007, 11:05 AM
TRU
Registered Member

TRU has a reputation beyond reputeTRU has a reputation beyond reputeTRU has a reputation beyond reputeTRU has a reputation beyond reputeTRU has a reputation beyond reputeTRU has a reputation beyond reputeTRU has a reputation beyond reputeTRU has a reputation beyond reputeTRU has a reputation beyond reputeTRU has a reputation beyond reputeTRU has a reputation beyond repute

how exactly do you plan to race from a roll at the track? that dosent make any sense.

Quick Reply: Race list for October 8th - Who do you want to RACE?