Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Anyone with nice/fast cars want to meet at Chesapeake Pizza in Great Bridge?

Old 07-22-2003, 12:58 PM
poop

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Crate Crate Crate Crate Crate Crate Crate Crate Crate Crate Crate

chesapeake pizza = good. shuttup eric. although the owners yelled at me all the time for skateboarding and shit. heh

Kitty Hawk Pizza is better though.

whats the date/time? i dont usually get off work until 9:30pm though.
Old 07-22-2003, 01:02 PM
VA

travisnd travisnd travisnd travisnd travisnd travisnd travisnd travisnd travisnd travisnd travisnd

was thinking Thursday night around 8 or so? What does everyone think?
Old 07-22-2003, 01:08 PM
Site Founder

sung sung sung sung sung sung sung sung sung sung sung

there's a bunch of ricers in great bridge i was down there getting some food at taco bell/KFC and i got harassed by kids trying to race.

i was like, do you not know who the fark i am?
Old 07-22-2003, 01:17 PM
VA

travisnd travisnd travisnd travisnd travisnd travisnd travisnd travisnd travisnd travisnd travisnd

Yea, we've got lots em! They always blow their exhaust at me and i just laugh. I would like to meet some local Great Bridge people to hang out, thats why I am trying to get some people at Chesapeake Pizza!
Old 07-22-2003, 01:32 PM
Girly Car Pilot

SilverNB is an unknown quantity at this point

yeh believe me i attended GB high skool, i came, i saw, i witnessed, and i am ashamed to say i went to that school (from a car enthusiast's stand point) thank god the riciest thing i did in high skool was buy those red HONDA emblems
Old 07-22-2003, 01:59 PM
RS Doscientos

litlespic litlespic litlespic litlespic litlespic litlespic litlespic litlespic litlespic litlespic litlespic

Hey silver, was there a red civic with a WHISTLER TIP?!?!?! at your school? I use to see a red civic with white wheels and it woudl always be whistling.. even when down shifting to slow down and just cruising.. just wondering if it was a brake.. or small turbo that stayed spooled... or maybe even a honda that knows how to put a turbo on...

thursday at 8 sounds good.. are we hanging out in the parking lot or do I have to go steal some stuff and pawn it for money to eat?
Old 07-22-2003, 02:11 PM
Girly Car Pilot

SilverNB is an unknown quantity at this point

shit man i'm old school, graduated in '00 but im sure it wasnt a turbo, only respectable cars i know of in GB are the Swift brothers with the Supra TT and ITR, my friend Justin with a nicely modded '01 GSR, and some prick kid named Rajan who has tons of money he's dropped into his FD.
Old 07-22-2003, 02:16 PM
VA

we have to eat alittle so that we can chill there. We can always go to the parking in GB where the new Autozone is and where the Taylor Do it center is, what do you guys think?
Old 07-22-2003, 05:34 PM
RS Doscientos

litlespic litlespic litlespic litlespic litlespic litlespic litlespic litlespic litlespic litlespic litlespic

the one across the street is the honda lot.. I always see a bunch of imports over there on the weekends.. me and my freinds use to hang out there.. with trucks and just chill not a truck group or a car group.. just friends until they started getting the cops all up our ass's...

Sounds like a plan.. I will mark my calandar.. hehe
Old 07-22-2003, 05:35 PM
blingin cracka

KungFuHamster KungFuHamster KungFuHamster KungFuHamster KungFuHamster KungFuHamster KungFuHamster KungFuHamster KungFuHamster KungFuHamster KungFuHamster

i used to see rice burners hang out at the car wash across the street from the advance...back when i lived down there

Quick Reply: Anyone with nice/fast cars want to meet at Chesapeake Pizza in Great Bridge?