Notices
Other ARCHIVE Previous forum, cannot make any new posts.

Gaming Desktop w/ 22" LCD

Old 05-06-2008, 12:02 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
ODU_Lude is infamous around these partsODU_Lude is infamous around these partsODU_Lude is infamous around these partsODU_Lude is infamous around these partsODU_Lude is infamous around these partsODU_Lude is infamous around these partsODU_Lude is infamous around these partsODU_Lude is infamous around these partsODU_Lude is infamous around these partsODU_Lude is infamous around these partsODU_Lude is infamous around these parts
Default Re: Gaming Desktop w/ 22" LCD

well, everyone's just trying to let you know you're not gonna get what you're asking... especially on driven. and especially when there's another guy selling something a little better for cheap
Old 05-06-2008, 12:31 PM
Full-time New Guy

Scottyk6 has much to be proud ofScottyk6 has much to be proud ofScottyk6 has much to be proud ofScottyk6 has much to be proud ofScottyk6 has much to be proud ofScottyk6 has much to be proud ofScottyk6 has much to be proud ofScottyk6 has much to be proud ofScottyk6 has much to be proud ofScottyk6 has much to be proud ofScottyk6 has much to be proud of

Even if the price didn't stop people from being interested, you being really immature about the situation sure did.
Old 05-07-2008, 06:25 AM
Koonjob

Xero is infamous around these partsXero is infamous around these partsXero is infamous around these partsXero is infamous around these partsXero is infamous around these partsXero is infamous around these partsXero is infamous around these partsXero is infamous around these partsXero is infamous around these partsXero is infamous around these partsXero is infamous around these parts

BECAUSE
this is what you call HIJACKING my fucking thread... you had NO right at all to come in and start pricing my shit out, or to tell me i'm overpriced.... do i go on your post, and tell you that your car is a piece of shit, or that you overpriced it? i would expect the same common courtesy from you people on here...

hence the reason why i cancelled my patron membership. and hence the reason i won't be around anymore...
Old 05-16-2008, 12:15 PM
Unconfirmed User

LLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond repute

Just a random funny... his last activity was 5-12-08, 5 days after he wouldn't be around anymore.
Old 05-20-2008, 07:54 AM
Unconfirmed User

LLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond repute

Update... was online yesterday (May 19th.)