Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Hey Wild wacky wednesday fans..

Old 06-19-2008, 06:11 PM
throwbAcura

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
dave22 dave22 dave22 dave22 dave22 dave22 dave22 dave22 dave22 dave22 dave22
Default Re: Hey Wild wacky wednesday fans..

Originally Posted by RE-SPECGARAGE
integras should be banned at Langley.
Easy.
Old 06-19-2008, 06:17 PM
Flesh Into Gear.

kanadaa kanadaa kanadaa kanadaa kanadaa kanadaa kanadaa kanadaa kanadaa kanadaa kanadaa

Originally Posted by ntinhri
who were the winners btw?
Carlos beat Bobby. But I think he lost to the blue vette. The beige vette was out there only for time attacks. I think Nemo Sr. won though. The white Integra hit the wall right before his time attack. And I think that white 240 with the s15 front end was back out there, but he wasn't racing at all
Old 06-20-2008, 09:38 AM
Registered Member

Beach Cruiser is a name known to allBeach Cruiser is a name known to allBeach Cruiser is a name known to allBeach Cruiser is a name known to allBeach Cruiser is a name known to allBeach Cruiser is a name known to all

The gold vette was Jason Lisner, he's 16 and would have walked away with it. He had a low oil light come on an decided not to run. he had FTD in the TT's Nimmo Sr won beating Carlos by 1/2 car. The blue vette had to give to much on the semi-final start line, and didn't come home with the win.
Old 06-20-2008, 11:41 AM
FUCKIN MAGNETS

shawn22 shawn22 shawn22 shawn22 shawn22 shawn22 shawn22 shawn22 shawn22 shawn22 shawn22

Originally Posted by Beach Cruiser
The gold vette was Jason Lisner, he's 16 and would have walked away with it. He had a low oil light come on an decided not to run. he had FTD in the TT's Nimmo Sr won beating Carlos by 1/2 car. The blue vette had to give to much on the semi-final start line, and didn't come home with the win.
Yeah, Jason is definitely disgusting behind the wheel of that car. He's definitely got some amazing talent.
Old 06-20-2008, 02:43 PM
Registered Member

racevett has disabled reputation

Okay the vett is silver,not gold,and nobody walks away with 1 on 1`s unless they get the inside lane each time. I`ll give anyone the outside and 2 car lengths which is the rule agreed on.Their are some good drivers and fast cars out there but giving up many car lengths or getting the outside lane is hard to overcome.I know I lost early last 2 weeks. As for FTD it wasn`t, you can only win the time attacks and 1 on 1`s once each year,so each week the next person in line wins but you get points according to your true finish. I do agree with you that Jason is a talented driver though, I have been watching him since he was 12. Glad to see the comments and interest in the events it`s a blast out there.
Old 06-20-2008, 02:53 PM
FUCKIN MAGNETS

shawn22 shawn22 shawn22 shawn22 shawn22 shawn22 shawn22 shawn22 shawn22 shawn22 shawn22

Originally Posted by racevett
Okay the vett is silver,not gold,and nobody walks away with 1 on 1`s unless they get the inside lane each time. I`ll give anyone the outside and 2 car lengths which is the rule agreed on.Their are some good drivers and fast cars out there but giving up many car lengths or getting the outside lane is hard to overcome.I know I lost early last 2 weeks. As for FTD it wasn`t, you can only win the time attacks and 1 on 1`s once each year,so each week the next person in line wins but you get points according to your true finish. I do agree with you that Jason is a talented driver though, I have been watching him since he was 12. Glad to see the comments and interest in the events it`s a blast out there.
Technically its not silver or gold, its Pewter.
Old 06-20-2008, 03:08 PM
<---will be missed

Racin Jason Racin Jason Racin Jason Racin Jason Racin Jason Racin Jason Racin Jason Racin Jason Racin Jason Racin Jason Racin Jason

hehe yes it's pewter.

anyways, during time trials going into T3 I noticed low power and what felt like a rev limiter, and saw I had low oil pressure, I wasn't thinking and kept in it. long story short I threw a rod in the engine. So I won't be out for a while.

Last edited by Racin Jason; 06-20-2008 at 03:14 PM.
Old 06-20-2008, 04:20 PM
Registered Member

racevett has disabled reputation

So sorry to here that,know how you feel, glad you didn`t keep going or you would have joined the "blowed up" club. Good luck with the rebuild, put the tires on the Grand Sport and bring it out of hibernation. See you at the next autox.
Old 06-20-2008, 05:07 PM
Registered Member

Slantnose has disabled reputation

Maybe the RX7?
No rods to worry about...
Old 06-20-2008, 05:27 PM
Registered Member

ntinhri has a spectacular aura aboutntinhri has a spectacular aura about

Jason that sucks! hopefully I'll have the truck out again next week. I need to find a sponser for new tires I've cored them during the last autocross. I think I can run them on the inside and be ok, but looking for some new rubber....

Quick Reply: Hey Wild wacky wednesday fans..