Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

The hail...

Old 06-20-2008, 04:05 AM
Gas Killer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
dizz81 will become famous soon enough
Default Re: The hail...

I'm in yorktown.. it hailed and rained like a bitch.. the water coming off the apt roof was just a straight stream.. I couldn't see the lake in the middle of the apt complex from my doorway..
Old 06-20-2008, 06:51 AM
Srsly.

Brock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these parts

How many hail threads do we need?
Old 06-20-2008, 12:59 PM
Whatever it takes

ls/vtecstitch ls/vtecstitch ls/vtecstitch ls/vtecstitch ls/vtecstitch ls/vtecstitch ls/vtecstitch ls/vtecstitch ls/vtecstitch ls/vtecstitch ls/vtecstitch

It beat the crap outta my truck.
Old 06-20-2008, 03:09 PM

s2k7 has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by XCELR8
I'm in City Center and only got a light show...

Just say you're in Newport News. You keep making a point to mention you live in "City Center" as if it's baller to live there or something.
Old 06-20-2008, 03:10 PM
holla

j4k3 j4k3 j4k3 j4k3 j4k3 j4k3 j4k3 j4k3 j4k3 j4k3 j4k3

It didnt even get cloudy here. God must hate you and only make it rain on you.
Old 06-20-2008, 03:24 PM
Dickbutt #peentip

Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin

Originally Posted by Nates95Accord
Just say you're in Newport News. You keep making a point to mention you live in "City Center" as if it's baller to live there or something.
lawls
Old 06-20-2008, 03:50 PM
has a huge dong

VB2NER VB2NER VB2NER VB2NER VB2NER VB2NER VB2NER VB2NER VB2NER VB2NER VB2NER

looked at my DA, which i was retarded and left it out last night, and my hood took a fair amount of damage guess i am going to have to install the cf hood i have had forever..
Old 06-20-2008, 11:20 PM
Srsly.

Brock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these parts

Is City Center not more specific when talking about a very hit or miss storm? There is nothing "baller" in the entire city of Newport News, you're right. Don't put words in my mouth or extrapolate a different meaning from it. K?
Old 06-21-2008, 08:12 AM

s2k7 has disabled reputation

I was just returning home from work and noticed a familiar smell in the air, but not one that's typical of City Center or city life in general, for that matter.
City Center is not "city life"

I'm in City Center and only got a light show...
Is City Center not more specific when talking about a very hit or miss storm? There is nothing "baller" in the entire city of Newport News, you're right. Don't put words in my mouth or extrapolate a different meaning from it. K?

Newport News is not big at all. I said you mention it AS IF its baller. Go ahead and let me know where I specifically mention you said it. So, I might add... "Don't put words in my mouth or extrapolate a different meaning from it"

You know you're trying to make a point where you live in a thread where you can do it. But you can beat around the bush all you want. K?

Anyway.

Last edited by s2k7; 06-21-2008 at 08:17 AM.
Old 06-21-2008, 08:29 AM
On 2 now

T226 can only hope to improve

I was on the bike, a friend and I got hit by a couple of them.

Quick Reply: The hail...