Notices
Central VA The Richmond and surrounding areas forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Official 540 Spotted Thread

Old 12-23-2008, 06:57 AM
TreblicTunedFTW!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Subie2Honda Subie2Honda
Default Re: Official 540 Spotted Thread

Yeah dude, and Dave burned ya'.....read a fuckin' map before you comment. And thanks for the pointless as phuck -rep ass bag......like my rep isn't already screwed enough as it is(and for one dumb thread lol).

"It is better to be thought an idiot than to open one's mouth and remove all doubt."

Too late for you killa.

LAWLZ
Old 12-23-2008, 12:22 PM
❒Good ❒ Better ✔Best

HighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud of

I've seen the same two cars (and hear on a regular basis) around the entrance to my neighborhood. White coupe and black coupe, have to be the 2 loudest hondas on the planet. I swear these things are louder than the pro cars. I am jealous because I see and hear them all the time, in the same area where I've been pulled about 6 times in the last couple years (3 times in just the last 6 months) just leaving/entering my neighborhood. This is in Falmouth area.
Old 12-24-2008, 05:15 AM
TreblicTunedFTW!!

Subie2Honda Subie2Honda

Damn, that's amazing that you get pulled and they dont....hondas are the stereotypical "pull-me-over-because-Im-loud-and-slammed-and-because-cops-hate-us type of vehicle. I get more looks now in my EF than I EVER did in my Subie. Definately another reason to miss that car tho.
Old 12-24-2008, 05:29 AM
*Mr. Boosty Pants*

JDMB16CRX JDMB16CRX JDMB16CRX JDMB16CRX JDMB16CRX JDMB16CRX JDMB16CRX JDMB16CRX JDMB16CRX JDMB16CRX JDMB16CRX

i spotted a P.O.S babyblue EF downtown fredericksburg slammed on steelies ...typical honda owner, slammed on steelies and think's he fast...Oh yea i think the hood and front bumper were flat blacked! what a RICER!!!! tehehehe
Old 12-24-2008, 06:07 AM
❒Good ❒ Better ✔Best

HighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by WRXWGN2NR
Damn, that's amazing that you get pulled and they dont....hondas are the stereotypical "pull-me-over-because-Im-loud-and-slammed-and-because-cops-hate-us type of vehicle. I get more looks now in my EF than I EVER did in my Subie. Definately another reason to miss that car tho.
I don't know that they don't get pulled. I'd assume they do get pulled once in a while. Just annoying seeing shit that loud all the time and knowing that I get pulled in my red car every time i travel more than 3 miles it seems. My car is a little rowdy but it's not really what I'd consider loud at all just driving around. I think it's the red that fucks me more than anything.

I'm actually surprised you never got messed with in your subie, I guess because it was a wagon. I thought subarus were at the top of the cop's shit list right after hondas, DSMs, and Evos.
Old 12-24-2008, 11:04 AM

dsmx17 dsmx17 dsmx17 dsmx17 dsmx17 dsmx17 dsmx17 dsmx17 dsmx17 dsmx17 dsmx17

Scroll to bottom to get the cliff notes.

I thought the list of people to pull over went like- Dsm,Evo,Srt-4,Sti,hondas,domestics.

it is sad that people cant drive their cars (in a responsible manner) without fear of getting minimum 2-3 tickets if stopped. Its a subject that has been covered many times, in many forums, However it continues to get older and older everytime. The only plus I can say is if your stereotype all of us together, they are bound to eliminate the retards sooner or later.

Oh and the reason dsm's get pulled alot is because of the honda kids started buying them and being stupid. Simple as that. And so no one thinks I just hate hondas, ive owned 3 of them, only got pulled over twice in the several years I had them, and again I wasnt doing anything stupid, got pulled for tint and such. I dont mind hondas at all as long as the owners have some respect, which seems to be lacking in certain crowds (main reason I stopped coming to TB BEFORE the bad nights)

I dont know how old most of you are in the area, but fuck, im almost 26, getting butthurt over what is said on the internet or about cars in general got old like 7 years ago, I wish I could count the number of times ive been called to come out, and refused, not because I was "scared" but because I had better things going on, IE: sexy times, and or being drunk. Street Racing got old along time ago (not innocent by any means) just to much bull shit

So in summary, I stole your thread. hondas are slow on the street, so stop fucking street racing them, getting pulled over unjustly sucks, and death to retards.

Thank you, im out.
Old 12-24-2008, 11:11 AM
❒Good ❒ Better ✔Best

what's up captain off-topic!

You know what I say.. taking their money eliminates excuses and reduces drama BIG time! Of course that only works when the loser sticks around to pay instead of running home crying. I'll give the hondas props there... they paid up while the Evos and Camaros ran off without paying.

Back on topic....

I spotted a slow white turd parked in Brandon's Driveway.

It was parked next to a scion race car!

Last edited by HighPSI TSi Guy; 12-24-2008 at 11:13 AM.
Old 12-24-2008, 12:52 PM

dsmx17 dsmx17 dsmx17 dsmx17 dsmx17 dsmx17 dsmx17 dsmx17 dsmx17 dsmx17 dsmx17

Yeah, slow....like a fox, lol.
Old 12-24-2008, 02:31 PM
*Mr. Boosty Pants*

JDMB16CRX JDMB16CRX JDMB16CRX JDMB16CRX JDMB16CRX JDMB16CRX JDMB16CRX JDMB16CRX JDMB16CRX JDMB16CRX JDMB16CRX

Originally Posted by dsmx17
Scroll to bottom to get the cliff notes.

I thought the list of people to pull over went like- Dsm,Evo,Srt-4,Sti,hondas,domestics.

it is sad that people cant drive their cars (in a responsible manner) without fear of getting minimum 2-3 tickets if stopped. Its a subject that has been covered many times, in many forums, However it continues to get older and older everytime. The only plus I can say is if your stereotype all of us together, they are bound to eliminate the retards sooner or later.

Oh and the reason dsm's get pulled alot is because of the honda kids started buying them and being stupid. Simple as that. And so no one thinks I just hate hondas, ive owned 3 of them, only got pulled over twice in the several years I had them, and again I wasnt doing anything stupid, got pulled for tint and such. I dont mind hondas at all as long as the owners have some respect, which seems to be lacking in certain crowds (main reason I stopped coming to TB BEFORE the bad nights)

I dont know how old most of you are in the area, but fuck, im almost 26, getting butthurt over what is said on the internet or about cars in general got old like 7 years ago, I wish I could count the number of times ive been called to come out, and refused, not because I was "scared" but because I had better things going on, IE: sexy times, and or being drunk. Street Racing got old along time ago (not innocent by any means) just to much bull shit

So in summary, I stole your thread. hondas are slow on the street, so stop fucking street racing them, getting pulled over unjustly sucks, and death to retards.

Thank you, im out.
For a second there i thought i was in the SPO section...lol, I'm only 21 years young, i get butt hurt b/c my honda is slow. I still continued to go to TB tho, b/c it was just funny. You have to actually sit there and watch the people and listen, you would be AMAZED!!!! well prolly not b.c i'm sure you know. But yea, i don't hate on DSM, just a little rilvery "sp" and as i am a honda owner "3 car's at this time" and many in the past" i'll be the first to admit, Honda owners drive like douche bags, well not all. but like 99.9% "i'd like to exclude myself and say that i'm the .1% at this time" Also, i'm very horrible at typeing in paragraph form, so that's somethin else we can throw into the honda catagory. Anyways, hope everyone can become the best of friedns and hang out! teheheh

happy fuck'n holliday's

-Shortt
Old 12-25-2008, 02:20 PM
el oh el

JAPCO JAPCO JAPCO JAPCO JAPCO JAPCO JAPCO JAPCO JAPCO JAPCO JAPCO

Lol.... I love how people thinks its funny to neg rep me because I expose how much of an idiot they are. I could give a fuck less about neg rep (plus it did nothing anyways). Oh and this comment is awsome: biggest douchebag of the universe award.

I am so happy to accept this award. Im sorry I didn't prepare a speech. I would like to thank all the little people.

FAIL.

Quick Reply: Official 540 Spotted Thread