Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

who gets discounts...

Old 01-13-2009, 03:52 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
WindingRoad is on a distinguished road
Default Re: who gets discounts...

Awesome. So I guess if a complete stranger suddenly comes up to you and asks you to risk your job to hook them up with something that only benefits themselves, and then starts bugging you when you don't give a fast enough reply, it's totally cool then, right?

I guess the FS/W retards like the OP really can do whatever they want on here now.
Old 01-13-2009, 03:57 PM
TheMuhFuggin♂

burnoutboy burnoutboy burnoutboy burnoutboy burnoutboy burnoutboy burnoutboy burnoutboy burnoutboy burnoutboy burnoutboy

www.hondapartsunlimited.com
www.hondaautomotive parts

I get dealer cost discounts and both these wholesale sites are fairly close in price to dealer cost on most parts.
Old 01-13-2009, 03:59 PM
aka H8URV8

F8L 500 F8L 500 F8L 500 F8L 500 F8L 500 F8L 500 F8L 500 F8L 500 F8L 500 F8L 500 F8L 500

No, he just wants to see if there's a better deal out there. If someone is stupid enough to give a discount that risks their job, then they are a moron.
And if someone gives them a deal and the fucker keeps bugging them, the seller should get some balls and learn how to use them.
Old 01-13-2009, 04:06 PM
SPARKLE.motion

Hicky Hicky Hicky Hicky Hicky Hicky Hicky Hicky Hicky Hicky Hicky

Originally Posted by WindingRoad
Awesome. So I guess if a complete stranger suddenly comes up to you and asks you to risk your job to hook them up with something that only benefits themselves, and then starts bugging you when you don't give a fast enough reply, it's totally cool then, right?

I guess the FS/W retards like the OP really can do whatever they want on here now.
your join date is from 03 but you only have 23 posts and slowly rising? And you call him a FS/W retard?

And what is wrong with giving strangers discounts? I get discounts from WRV all the time and i don't know anyone that works there. He isn't asking for a free part, and if you are stupid enough to give someone a discount that may cause you getting fired, then you deserve it. But if it doesn't risk your job... Why the fuck not?
Old 01-13-2009, 04:16 PM

Originally Posted by F8L 500
No, he just wants to see if there's a better deal out there. If someone is stupid enough to give a discount that risks their job, then they are a moron.
And if someone gives them a deal and the fucker keeps bugging them, the seller should get some balls and learn how to use them.
Out of curiosity... have you read any of the OP's other threads/posts?

This one isn't the exception to the rule of his posting behaviour. It more or less boils down to this:

1. Make thread asking something that any amount of effort searching on either Google or even here would have answered readily. Usually in an inappropriate place.
2. Bump the thread a day later being pissy that nobody answered his question.
3. Ignore everything advised to him because he suddenly thinks he knows more than everyone posting, despite making the thread to begin with.
4. Repeat previous steps.

Yeah. Typical FS/W 'tard, no?
Old 01-13-2009, 04:21 PM
Troll & Run

ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD

This one isn't the exception to the rule of his posting behaviour. It more or less boils down to this:

1. Make thread asking something that any amount of effort searching on either Google or even here would have answered readily. Usually in an inappropriate place.
3. Ignore everything advised to him because he suddenly thinks he knows more than everyone posting, despite making the thread to begin with.

At least he posts shit, where do you lurk up here?
Old 01-13-2009, 04:24 PM

Originally Posted by Hicky
your join date is from 03 but you only have 23 posts and slowly rising? And you call him a FS/W retard?
I have 23~ posts that can be viewed. That's all that means. There are more, that are no longer available to view nor show up in search results. Anything else?

And what is wrong with giving strangers discounts? I get discounts from WRV all the time and i don't know anyone that works there. He isn't asking for a free part, and if you are stupid enough to give someone a discount that may cause you getting fired, then you deserve it. But if it doesn't risk your job... Why the fuck not?
Here's the thing... do you get discounts, or do you demand them? There's a big difference. You saying "all the time" leads me to believe that you are at least a semi-regular there.

If you're at a bar, and build up a familiarity with a bartender, you'll be more likely to get hooked up every now and again, without even asking for it. But if you go to a bar, and then go up to the bartender you don't know, and say I want a shot and I don't want to pay full price for it because I don't feel like it, he'll tell you to go fuck yourself.

See what I'm getting at? This guy is throwing out a random thread saying I'm too cheap to pay full price, so somebody hook me up. And then bumps the thread asking why nobody is hooking him up.
Old 01-13-2009, 04:25 PM
SPARKLE.motion

Hicky Hicky Hicky Hicky Hicky Hicky Hicky Hicky Hicky Hicky Hicky

1. What if he just wants to meet up locally with someone? Google would have random links to anywhere in the US.
2. Are you just a hostile person? Because i did not read his bump as being "pissy" yea it might of been sarcastic a little but it wasn't like, "Hey you faggots, answer my question dick suckers"
3. How do you know he is ignoring people? what if he has a job and is working right now? Hell, no one knows.
4. Im done arguing with you because this thread is drifting far far away and i don't want it turning into a shit hole.
Old 01-13-2009, 04:29 PM

Originally Posted by ShawnD
At least he posts shit, where do you lurk up here?
So if I quintuple my post count, it makes everything alright? Even if 99% of them are complete shit posts in FS/W? Sweet!
Old 01-13-2009, 04:31 PM
Troll & Run

ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD

I have 23~ posts that can be viewed. That's all that means. There are more, that are no longer available to view nor show up in search results. Anything else?
Heres the thing, the ones that are viewable show you being an asshole.

Quick Reply: who gets discounts...