Notices
NOVA/DC/MD We've expanded our NOVA forum to include the Greater DC Metro area as well as southern Maryland. Come on in and join our community!

ATTN; D.M.V ~ MIR Test & Tune Sat March 7th Who's in...?

Old 03-03-2009 | 07:22 PM
I summon Gaybows

Inspire Inspire Inspire Inspire Inspire Inspire Inspire Inspire Inspire Inspire Inspire
Default Re: ATTN; D.M.V ~ MIR Test & Tune Sat March 7th Who's in...?

Maybe.
Old 03-03-2009 | 10:52 PM
Registered Member

THEJDMWAY has disabled reputation

MIR opens this Sat and will be open all Season... The VB meet seems to be a great meet, I personally just want to stay local.
My Roommate is going to the VB meet(EK9/K20) Look for him he has a heavy foot.LOL

Drive safe heading to either event... Keep In Mind State Police Monitor this forum, so all Im saying is DRIVE SAFE~
Old 03-04-2009 | 07:39 AM
Registered Member

gtistile gtistile gtistile gtistile gtistile gtistile gtistile gtistile gtistile gtistile gtistile

/\ I thought the idea was to go fast when you get TO the track...

Alot of guys think the race is to and from the track, only to make excuses while they are actually there. Seen this more times than I care to remember
Old 03-04-2009 | 07:42 AM
Registered member

Jason300zxTT Jason300zxTT Jason300zxTT Jason300zxTT Jason300zxTT Jason300zxTT Jason300zxTT Jason300zxTT Jason300zxTT Jason300zxTT Jason300zxTT

wtf are you talken about, the winner of the race is the one who gets to the track first and first one to get home, the ET or MPH down the track has nothing to do with it y0
Old 03-04-2009 | 07:50 AM
loved by all

ForcedFedTeg is infamous around these partsForcedFedTeg is infamous around these partsForcedFedTeg is infamous around these partsForcedFedTeg is infamous around these partsForcedFedTeg is infamous around these partsForcedFedTeg is infamous around these partsForcedFedTeg is infamous around these partsForcedFedTeg is infamous around these partsForcedFedTeg is infamous around these partsForcedFedTeg is infamous around these partsForcedFedTeg is infamous around these parts

I'm down, RJ. Hit me up before u go so we can meet up.
Old 03-04-2009 | 11:39 AM
Registered Member

gtistile gtistile gtistile gtistile gtistile gtistile gtistile gtistile gtistile gtistile gtistile

Will do man... You'll like what's in store for the 'ol hatch
Old 03-04-2009 | 01:59 PM
loved by all

ForcedFedTeg is infamous around these partsForcedFedTeg is infamous around these partsForcedFedTeg is infamous around these partsForcedFedTeg is infamous around these partsForcedFedTeg is infamous around these partsForcedFedTeg is infamous around these partsForcedFedTeg is infamous around these partsForcedFedTeg is infamous around these partsForcedFedTeg is infamous around these partsForcedFedTeg is infamous around these partsForcedFedTeg is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by gtistile
Will do man... You'll like what's in store for the 'ol hatch
shitter better go 10's. 100 kit? Who else is coming?
Old 03-04-2009 | 02:24 PM
Registered Member

ehhh... 150 kit Wes is sayin that he is coming. JT is gonna tow me there... other than that i dunno...everyone is bird nowadays
Old 03-04-2009 | 03:11 PM
loved by all

Originally Posted by gtistile
ehhh... 150 kit Wes is sayin that he is coming. JT is gonna tow me there... other than that i dunno...everyone is bird nowadays
Hell yeah, what time yuns plan on leaving? And I don't got Wess going.
Old 03-04-2009 | 03:20 PM
Registered Member

gates open at 10, i'd like to be there a few minutes before that even... leave this area around 815-830?
Gonna put the bike on the track?

Quick Reply: ATTN; D.M.V ~ MIR Test & Tune Sat March 7th Who's in...?