Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Who's your bank and are you happy?

Old 03-21-2009, 01:05 PM
БЛЯДЬ!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
HEISENBERG HEISENBERG HEISENBERG HEISENBERG HEISENBERG HEISENBERG HEISENBERG HEISENBERG HEISENBERG HEISENBERG HEISENBERG
Default Re: Who's your bank and are you happy?

I use Wachovia and NFCU.

Wachovia posts the transactions right away so I don't know if that's a problem affecting only you for whatever reason.

Now Navy Fed is awful when it comes to that. Sometimes it takes a week or more to post transactions and you can't keep track of your money as easy.
I don't even bother with them anymore and that's why we have Wachovia.
One of the good thing about NFCU is their percentage rates.
Old 03-21-2009, 01:05 PM
baller/dickbutt#69

nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn

ive been with suntrust for about 8 years...no complaints here
Old 03-21-2009, 01:08 PM
Uno Mas

p-stone p-stone p-stone p-stone p-stone p-stone p-stone p-stone p-stone p-stone p-stone

I've been with Wachovia for awhile and the only times I've been unhappy is when I was to blame. They were overdraws that I could have prevented if I would have kept track of my spending better.

I wish I still had NFCU because of their loans.
Old 03-21-2009, 01:45 PM
Awesome

RtryPwr RtryPwr RtryPwr RtryPwr RtryPwr RtryPwr RtryPwr RtryPwr RtryPwr RtryPwr RtryPwr

Bayport CU

They have great customer service. I love their online banking system. Not to mention great rates on loans and such. I won't be leaving any time soon.
Old 03-21-2009, 01:48 PM

slowintegra92 slowintegra92 slowintegra92 slowintegra92 slowintegra92 slowintegra92 slowintegra92 slowintegra92 slowintegra92 slowintegra92 slowintegra92

LFCU FTMFW!
Old 03-21-2009, 01:53 PM
green box is back!

DonVizMe has much to be proud ofDonVizMe has much to be proud ofDonVizMe has much to be proud ofDonVizMe has much to be proud ofDonVizMe has much to be proud ofDonVizMe has much to be proud ofDonVizMe has much to be proud ofDonVizMe has much to be proud ofDonVizMe has much to be proud ofDonVizMe has much to be proud ofDonVizMe has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by slowintegra92
LFCU FTMFW!
I have LFCU and Wachovia and I hate langley, i just put money into my savings account and dont touch it unless i need car parts. haha
Old 03-21-2009, 02:11 PM
Registered member

asdf07 is infamous around these partsasdf07 is infamous around these partsasdf07 is infamous around these partsasdf07 is infamous around these partsasdf07 is infamous around these partsasdf07 is infamous around these partsasdf07 is infamous around these partsasdf07 is infamous around these partsasdf07 is infamous around these partsasdf07 is infamous around these partsasdf07 is infamous around these parts

Navy Federal Credit Union-Great customer Service, had 3 overdrafts on accident they refunded to of the 3, also paid a merchant 2 weeks prior, never recieved a tracking number called them up, had my money back in less than 4 days.
Old 03-21-2009, 02:21 PM
_______

_____ _____ _____ _____ _____ _____ _____ _____ _____ _____ _____

Originally Posted by LShatch59
Hey whats wrong with Suntrust, just wondering cus I just started banking with them.
I had nothing but problems with them. The thing that put it over the top for me was when they closed my account because of suspicious activity without even contacting me.

I travel to Chicago every year, its always the same week. I buy my plane ticket with the same card I use in while there and last year they frooze my account because the card was being used in IL when the day before it was being used in Norfolk. WTF!?

I was on the phone for close to 2 hours trying to get it sorted out. A few months later I go to use my card and it keeps getting declined @ 7-11 for under $10. No idea why so I end up trying it as debit and it works. I think nothing of it and go out to dinner with the woman that night. Go to use the card and once again, declined. They tried it like 4 times and always the same, declined.

I get on the phone with customer service and they say that my account numbers and visa card have all been changed because some how their computers were hacked and my account info may have been affected.

At this point Im furious, still sitting in the restaraunt. According to Suntrust they have tried to contact me numerous time with no answer. I was told that my home, work and cell number were all tried, even emailing me about the switch. Well I have no home phone, my cell is always on and my work number is my work cell. My email is pushed right to my phone also so I would have recieved it on my phone and computer if they had actually sent anything.

The following day I was in a branch to close my account and was then told I had to wait for all my new info to arrive first. Then activate the new account before I could close it.

I told them that was fine. Withdrew all my money and never looked back.

Worst customer service I have ever had with any bank. They screw up and some how I am the one having to wait and jump through hoops. I dont think so.
Old 03-21-2009, 02:24 PM
just JUMP!

lilOxj is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by ProPixel
I use Wachovia and NFCU.

Wachovia posts the transactions right away so I don't know if that's a problem affecting only you for whatever reason.

Now Navy Fed is awful when it comes to that. Sometimes it takes a week or more to post transactions and you can't keep track of your money as easy.
I don't even bother with them anymore and that's why we have Wachovia.
One of the good thing about NFCU is their percentage rates.
they are now current
Old 03-21-2009, 02:53 PM
misunderstood.

s2katin s2katin s2katin s2katin s2katin s2katin s2katin s2katin s2katin s2katin s2katin

I'm at Fulton Bank in the Oyster Point area and I love it. I don't know of any other Fulton's though besides this one...so not sure if they'd have one in va beach.