Notices
Cycle Corner Running with two less wheels than everyone else? This forum is for you.

Somebody ran over my R6!

Old 08-21-2009, 11:17 AM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
BatEclipse99 is infamous around these partsBatEclipse99 is infamous around these partsBatEclipse99 is infamous around these partsBatEclipse99 is infamous around these partsBatEclipse99 is infamous around these partsBatEclipse99 is infamous around these partsBatEclipse99 is infamous around these partsBatEclipse99 is infamous around these partsBatEclipse99 is infamous around these partsBatEclipse99 is infamous around these partsBatEclipse99 is infamous around these parts
Default Re: Somebody ran over my R6!

Dang that sucks, I was at the oceanfront with my r6 at that time. I didnt see anything thou. Sorry, hope you get it fixed soon.
Old 08-21-2009, 06:31 PM
Awesome.

MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E

Sucks bro, I'll keep a look out. Honestly, you may want to check the public lots at the beach for the next month or so, you might be able to catch a couple cars that fit that description.

Contact your insurance company. It may affect your rate going forward, but at least you can spread out the effects over the year instead of all at once. This is covered, no need for you to wait to piece your bike together.

On another note, being at the oceanfront in VB after about 1am is asking for trouble, so many drunks driving and walking.
Old 08-22-2009, 07:46 AM
TRIED HIS GT!

FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT

Originally Posted by MA-HALF-E
Sucks bro, I'll keep a look out. Honestly, you may want to check the public lots at the beach for the next month or so, you might be able to catch a couple cars that fit that description.

Contact your insurance company. It may affect your rate going forward, but at least you can spread out the effects over the year instead of all at once. This is covered, no need for you to wait to piece your bike together.

On another note, being at the oceanfront in VB after about 1am is asking for trouble, so many drunks driving and walking.
Well.... found a guy that had some parts. So.. i didn't contact insurance. i was gonna have the bike painted anyway. so.., no big loss. I am gonna go black.

I got bar end... pegs... clip on... brake lever... for 100 ... i thought that was a good price. All i need now is a fairing stay and paint. So... 500 bucks and my bike will be like brand new.

sucks that i have to pay that but it is not super bad.
Old 08-22-2009, 07:57 AM
ummm what!?

Nizmosr20 has disabled reputation

That sucks man, ill definatly keep a lookout on any green car with a black lady driving it, but OOC at the moment too cause some stupid bitch ass thought it would be funny to steal my bike seat before i left for work on thursday... Who the fuck steals a seat...
Old 08-22-2009, 09:04 AM
TRIED HIS GT!

FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT

Originally Posted by Nizmosr20
That sucks man, ill definatly keep a lookout on any green car with a black lady driving it, but OOC at the moment too cause some stupid bitch ass thought it would be funny to steal my bike seat before i left for work on thursday... Who the fuck steals a seat...
like a motorcycle seat?
Old 08-22-2009, 09:37 AM
Fidel runs VBPD

The_rabbit1 has much to be proud ofThe_rabbit1 has much to be proud ofThe_rabbit1 has much to be proud ofThe_rabbit1 has much to be proud ofThe_rabbit1 has much to be proud ofThe_rabbit1 has much to be proud ofThe_rabbit1 has much to be proud ofThe_rabbit1 has much to be proud ofThe_rabbit1 has much to be proud ofThe_rabbit1 has much to be proud ofThe_rabbit1 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Nizmosr20
Originally Posted by FairladyZTT
like a motorcycle seat?
sounded like a bicycle seat, was it a nice seat? gel or something?
Old 08-22-2009, 09:58 AM
PandaMania

BigHead Ted is infamous around these partsBigHead Ted is infamous around these partsBigHead Ted is infamous around these partsBigHead Ted is infamous around these partsBigHead Ted is infamous around these partsBigHead Ted is infamous around these partsBigHead Ted is infamous around these partsBigHead Ted is infamous around these partsBigHead Ted is infamous around these partsBigHead Ted is infamous around these partsBigHead Ted is infamous around these parts

contact your insurance company and get them to do a break down on bike. then getta check and ebay the hell outta it.
Old 08-22-2009, 04:37 PM
TRIED HIS GT!

Originally Posted by BigHead Ted
contact your insurance company and get them to do a break down on bike. then getta check and ebay the hell outta it.
I only have liability on the bike. So... and it is not that much damage. So.. I am just gonna eat the cost because I dont want my insurance to go up. Doesn't mean that it doesn't suck.
Old 08-22-2009, 05:04 PM

slide_it87 slide_it87 slide_it87 slide_it87 slide_it87 slide_it87 slide_it87

look on the r6 forums for sure someone will have those parts
Old 08-23-2009, 08:28 AM
Dont Be Scared Homie

Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu

r6-forum.com and r6messagenet.com and ebaymotors.com lol.