Notices
NOVA/DC/MD We've expanded our NOVA forum to include the Greater DC Metro area as well as southern Maryland. Come on in and join our community!

Should I report this PWC cop?

Old 09-21-2009, 05:22 PM
VaDriven Mayhem

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous
Default Re: Should I report this PWC cop?

Originally Posted by Quentin
O alright. Yea I figured everything was by the books. Even though I'm still suspect of them searching through my backpack!
You shouldn't be.
Old 09-21-2009, 05:25 PM
HAMBONE JONES...

z31kid is on a distinguished road

happened to me before also in the landings across from the philazo building..yeah i and a few family members of mine fit the description of some people that robbed the pizza man...yeah they tried to bust in where some of my family members stayed and everything...we were put in a field line up and were identified by the victim as not the ones that did it...def is not cool at all..
Old 09-21-2009, 05:39 PM
Keeping It Real !!

ravenracer ravenracer ravenracer ravenracer ravenracer ravenracer ravenracer ravenracer ravenracer ravenracer ravenracer

Nothing wrong, common protocol. cops can put you in handcuffs for yours and their own safety.
Old 09-21-2009, 05:52 PM
HAMBONE JONES...

z31kid is on a distinguished road

^^^^yeah ur right but i think the thought of being detained or police running up on someone does give them a scare tho
Old 09-21-2009, 06:00 PM
In Hiding?

YellowBanshee YellowBanshee YellowBanshee YellowBanshee YellowBanshee YellowBanshee YellowBanshee YellowBanshee YellowBanshee YellowBanshee YellowBanshee

yeah... reporting police for misconduct..... doesn't work...

Last edited by YellowBanshee; 09-21-2009 at 06:04 PM.
Old 09-21-2009, 06:01 PM
Function > Form

6CYLINDRSYMPHNY 6CYLINDRSYMPHNY 6CYLINDRSYMPHNY 6CYLINDRSYMPHNY 6CYLINDRSYMPHNY 6CYLINDRSYMPHNY 6CYLINDRSYMPHNY 6CYLINDRSYMPHNY 6CYLINDRSYMPHNY 6CYLINDRSYMPHNY 6CYLINDRSYMPHNY

Hoverbikes?
Old 09-21-2009, 06:11 PM
mr.saltine

bos74211 bos74211 bos74211 bos74211 bos74211 bos74211 bos74211 bos74211 bos74211 bos74211 bos74211

So today I'm on my motorcycle heading to the gym. Im wearing gym shorts, beater, and gloves, backpack, and helmet (yes I know lil gear, gym is like 1.5miles away). Anyways as soon as Im bout to get on the main street that runs from my house all these cops fly by and go into my neighborhood. I look back to see if they go to my street but they keep going.

Anyways I proceed to gym. I'm cruising and I decide to pass a car. I pass the car and get back in the right lane. Out of nowhere a cop comes and pulls me over. I'm like ARGGHH the moment I passed he was there. Anyways I pull over, take off the helmet. And I'm trying to get my backpack off to get my license I have inside.

Cop rolls up. Meets me as I get off the bike and HANDCUFFS me. I'm like WTF this is a little much for speeding. He then says a burglary happened down my street and I matched the description (Im assuming young black male). He then puts me in the car and asks for my license. I tell him its in my backpack. He goes through and gets it. He was like your coming from that direction (duh I live there) and I saw you weaving through traffic (I passed one car) as if you were evading.

Another cop shows up and they talk blah blah blah. They get the witness or victim who comes to the scene and states its not me (thank GOD I know some people think all black people look alike). They let me go.

My questions are:
1. Are they just allowed to through the cuffs on so quick?
2. Did they have the right to go through my backpack like that? I never gave permission and I couldnt get it while cuffed.

I have his business card. Not sure if Im going to report. Sorry if this got long. Tried to give all the details.
all u can do is let it go.cops can do whateva they want.u think you got problems now.report one an see what happens.im tellin you from experience dawg.
Old 09-21-2009, 06:21 PM
canibeat.com

kevsz32 kevsz32 kevsz32 kevsz32 kevsz32 kevsz32 kevsz32 kevsz32 kevsz32 kevsz32 kevsz32

My questions are:
1. Are they just allowed to through the cuffs on so quick?
2. Did they have the right to go through my backpack like that? I never gave permission and I couldnt get it while cuffed.
yes they can. at that point you wer considered under areest..so you dont have a say on what they can search...same deal with your car..if your not inm handcuffs..they cant do shit..if you are areested, they have the right (legally) to go thru your car and search for anything. best thing to do would to comply with the orders.
Old 09-21-2009, 06:26 PM
Registered Member

team703 team703 team703 team703 team703 team703 team703 team703 team703 team703 team703

Damn, Everytime this happens to me the cops are cool and don't search me, Must be a race thing............................................. .........................

J/K
Old 09-21-2009, 06:28 PM
Function > Form

6CYLINDRSYMPHNY 6CYLINDRSYMPHNY 6CYLINDRSYMPHNY 6CYLINDRSYMPHNY 6CYLINDRSYMPHNY 6CYLINDRSYMPHNY 6CYLINDRSYMPHNY 6CYLINDRSYMPHNY 6CYLINDRSYMPHNY 6CYLINDRSYMPHNY 6CYLINDRSYMPHNY

Originally Posted by bos74211
all u can do is let it go.cops can do whateva they want.u think you got problems now.report one an see what happens.im tellin you from experience dawg.
ublack.

Originally Posted by kevsz32
yes they can. at that point you wer considered under areest..so you dont have a say on what they can search...same deal with your car..if your not inm handcuffs..they cant do shit..if you are areested, they have the right (legally) to go thru your car and search for anything. best thing to do would to comply with the orders.
udrunk.