Notices
Automotive Discussion Automotive talk that is not technical can be posted here. Posts must address the general population.

want to have a hand in changing va laws for mod vehicles?

Old 01-25-2004, 08:26 PM
Patron

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
soulDistortion soulDistortion soulDistortion soulDistortion soulDistortion soulDistortion soulDistortion soulDistortion soulDistortion soulDistortion soulDistortion

Again, I'm not knocking these online signatures.

I'm just pointing out that these things hold little to no actual value in the real world.
Old 01-25-2004, 08:26 PM

blackhorse5.0 is an unknown quantity at this point

Just be lucky you don't live in CA they have it so much worse, you have to at all times be able to show a cop a "50 state leagal" emissions card for every mod you have
Old 01-25-2004, 09:15 PM

mpg9999 is an unknown quantity at this point

If anyone thinks those two organizations dont work, look into them. Do you know why you can actually get your cars exhaust tested in CA to prove its legal, instead of just having a cop say "sounds to loud to me"? SEMA is why.
Old 01-26-2004, 07:15 AM
❒Good ❒ Better ✔Best

HighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud of

past 10 years? try past 60 years.

how does a vehicle come "lowered" stock? if it's that height stock, then it's stock height, not "lowered".

what a fuckign toolbag. it's a good idea, but the wrong person is making the stand.

honestly, i find the best way to combat the issue is to not drive like a douchebag. driving like a sane human being seems to work very well at keeping the cops off me.