Notices
Automotive Discussion Automotive talk that is not technical can be posted here. Posts must address the general population.

Honda Service?

Old 04-19-2004, 11:26 AM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
IC x Prince IC x Prince IC x Prince IC x Prince IC x Prince IC x Prince IC x Prince IC x Prince IC x Prince IC x Prince IC x Prince
Default Re: Honda Service?

is lisa still playing the sax?
Old 04-19-2004, 11:47 AM
Captain night owl

vasponger vasponger vasponger vasponger vasponger vasponger vasponger vasponger vasponger vasponger vasponger

whats the best place/cheapest to get a tranny and radiator flushed. and possibly fuel filter done.
Old 04-19-2004, 12:10 PM
hostgator.com

flow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by vasponger
whats the best place/cheapest to get a tranny and radiator flushed. and possibly fuel filter done.
rofl.
Old 04-19-2004, 05:18 PM
Captain night owl

vasponger vasponger vasponger vasponger vasponger vasponger vasponger vasponger vasponger vasponger vasponger

stfu i know its prob easy but im lazy and dont have anywhere to do it.
Old 04-19-2004, 05:56 PM
hostgator.com

flow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these parts

stfu i know its prob easy but im lazy and dont have anywhere to do it.
Bring me the fuel filter Ill do it, it's 1 bolt you have to undo

Radiator is easier than doing your oil

Tranny, dont remember
Old 04-19-2004, 06:11 PM
Captain night owl

ohh well ill do the fuel filter then, and might as well just get the radiator and tranny done at the same time, cause i dont have anywhere to put the fluids... i grew up with a garage filled with old furniture and junk. just learnin as i go...
Old 04-19-2004, 06:56 PM
hostgator.com

ohh well ill do the fuel filter then, and might as well just get the radiator and tranny done at the same time, cause i dont have anywhere to put the fluids... i grew up with a garage filled with old furniture and junk. just learnin as i go...
I do all my shit in the street, it'll take you less than 30mins to do that stuff
Old 04-19-2004, 09:09 PM
Now rockin a Jeep

MitsukillinS2K is an unknown quantity at this point

DIY that way you can learn your car and if something breaks you know how to fix it
Old 04-20-2004, 07:48 AM
corona connessuer

CHAHONDA CHAHONDA CHAHONDA CHAHONDA CHAHONDA CHAHONDA CHAHONDA CHAHONDA CHAHONDA CHAHONDA CHAHONDA

you can just bring it to my shop and ill do what ever you need to have done to your honda
Old 04-20-2004, 04:24 PM
Slowest 240 EVER

ScrewD03 ScrewD03 ScrewD03 ScrewD03 ScrewD03 ScrewD03

I say bring it to hall honda

Quick Reply: Honda Service?